Apr 15 - two black men forced to change clothes before being able to board flight

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
$760 | Props total: 14 14
some of you are stupid as fu*k
if you're flying on a buddypass you are considered to be representing the company.

my black/white/asian/and latino friends have MISSED flights cause they were not dressed according to what the company wanted.

it's a known fact, it's even written in the terms so this suit is going to fail.

5 years ago '04        #82
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,775 | Props total: 1706 1706
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I feel what youre saying "to a certain extent" cause I'm 30 now and I'm pretty much Ralph Lauren & Clark's now for the most part. But best believe when I feel like throwing on my jewelry, my hoody and my Truey's with some constructs or some sh*t the last fuhking thing I'm thinking about is how the fuhk white folk feel about that sh*t.
You shouldn't let nobody make you feel like you can't wear what you wanna wear outa fear of living up to some stereo types & sh*t. Fuhk all that.

I dont like sh*t like that.
I'm jus talkin bout when u get on the plane
 5 years ago '07        #83
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,504 | Props total: 10793 10793
Buddy pass? Certain people make me sick

You fu*ks get what you paid for. Deal with it. If it wasn't for the buddy pass I doubt they could have afforded coach. fu*k outa here. Beggars can't be choosers
 5 years ago '04        #84
MALIS 
space
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
This thread exposed a lot of self hating n*ggas and the whiteys as well
So I'm a Uncle Tom now? All I'm sayin is one its the policy, two after this same thing happened to me I cleaned up so I wouldn't be harassed again. I'm not tryin to let nuttin stand in the way of flying free
 5 years ago '04        #85
MALIS 
space
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
This thread exposed a lot of self hating n*ggas and the whiteys as well
Damn, why I gotta be a Uncle Tom, smh. Not wanting to stand out AT THE AIRPORT wit buddy passes means I'm self hatin. n*ggas be breakin it.
 5 years ago '06        #86
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
 Patrick Galooly said:
They're handling it the right way just comply and sue them later.
its the truth
 5 years ago '04        #87
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 934 934
 Maroon_Tiger said:
noone is disputing that its a rule... we're just saying its a stupid a.ss rule

the way i see it, if you have a free ticket, someone who gave it to you had to work and or fly their a.ss off to get it... the airline doesnt deserve anything else. They have received a ton of money in exchange for the buddy pass ticket(hand over fist)...The airlines does not even deserve an ability to force the non revenue flyer(s) to dress a certain way...

regardless of how you feel.. its humiliating to have to dress for the occasion if (1) that wasnt your plan to do so in the first place or (2) its not enforced for all people on the plane, or (3) the weather doesnt permit you do wear long pants or long sleeves

i could understand if the rule was enforced for everyone, but it isnt.. its like a movie theater saying "if you're attending a movie from an AWARD ticket, you gotta dress up business casual"... but if people buy their tickets outright, they can wear w/e they want

You're just arguing for the sake of arguing now, that was literally one of the dumbest things I've ever read in my life on this site.
 5 years ago '05        #88
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 528 528
horrible excuse for a racial lawsuit... ignorance of policy isnt an excuse... buddy pass/ staff travel..anything to do with company policy's and corp rates are subject to different rules due to representation of the company. granted you aint in a uniform especially if on a buddy pass..but you get the rate, so you gotta comply... I worked the Gate for Virgin Atlantic..Used to deny boarding for fools who try to sit upper wearing sweats..mostly cause I asked them to change cause they know what policy is, and they get all nuts..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy