Apr 15 - two black men forced to change clothes before being able to board flight

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,775 | Props total: 1706 1706
My mom works for united. You do gotta dress with a collar and all that when I use buddy passes or you can lose your privileges. Being black I never wanted to be the one looking too ethnic on the plane anyway, ain't that serious
 5 years ago '12        #62
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 837 837
 mR ReZiW said:
the old "racism dont exist" bandwagon done arrived

not saying you guys are not wrong, but dont use this tiny example as the to try and discredit the persecution the black man receives in this white land
how bout stay on topic and just speak on this specific thread and subject??

DatBrownDood said:
yall just dont understand youre getting the benefit for not paying $300 for a ticket

the least you can do is understand the dress code for a buddy pass

they most likely restricted the buddy pass flying for the employee
these dudes r fu*kin clowns, most them dont even read the article
 5 years ago '04        #63
MALIS 
space
space
space
 hood135 said:
The airline must be held accountable. The two brothers (no pun intended) are doing the right thing by hitting them where it hurts worst...their pockets and their reputation.
When you use a buddy pass you gotta clean up. My mom works for united and you can't wear baggy sh*t, sandals, and you gotta have a collar. It's the least u can do for flying free. Plus is it that serious to look ethnic on the plane? Save urself the harassment and fly where you gotta go
 5 years ago '04        #64
MALIS 
space
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
That person is getting fired Lol. I don't blame the company for this just that stupid employee
Nah the dude that gave those 2 guys the buddy passes is gonna lose his privlages. My mom works for united and this is the exact reason she doesn't like to give buddy passes. Cuz somebody always has to mess it up. People that use buddy passes gotta wear collars and all that or you can get the person that gave you the tickets in trouble
 5 years ago '04        #65
MALIS 
space
space
space
 Matt504 said:
as a Black male you didn't want to be the one too ethnic looking?

[pic - click to view]

Yea man is rather get on the plane and go where I gotta go instead of gettin harassed like this. personally it's just me I guess
 5 years ago '04        #66
MALIS 
space
space
space
 Matt504 said:
what do you personally consider "ethnic looking"?
Anything i would wear to a job interview. When I was like 18 (im 29 now)this exact thing happened to me and my mom almost lost her privlages. So I don't wear baggy sh*t hoodies or nuttin like that. And my experiences at the airport are smooth now. I don't give white people the satisfaction of sayin we don't know how to act. But really my whole point is that it's like a rule for buddy pass dudes to clean up. And I just said I'm black so people don't take it the wrong way
 5 years ago '11        #67
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
EVERYONE SAYING THIS IS RACISM IS A RETARD

anyone travelling on a "buddy pass" thing must dress more formal than normal paying customers, doesn't matter if ur white or black etc, you need to have dress pants and look decent (different for every company, but most want dress pant and a dress shirt)
People who pay in full can wear pretty much whatever they want.
Its the rules, these fu*kboys should have payed in full, if they wanted to wear jeans and hoodies.

dumbasses
 5 years ago '10        #68
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
when you ride Buddy Pass you have to wear a collar shirt and slacks or jeans.........thats a rule. Quit crying.
 04-16-2013, 12:18 PM         #69
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MALIS said:
Anything i would wear to a job interview. When I was like 18 (im 29 now)this exact thing happened to me and my mom almost lost her privlages. So I don't wear baggy sh*t hoodies or nuttin like that. And my experiences at the airport are smooth now. I don't give white people the satisfaction of sayin we don't know how to act. But really my whole point is that it's like a rule for buddy pass dudes to clean up. And I just said I'm black so people don't take it the wrong way
I feel what youre saying "to a certain extent" cause I'm 30 now and I'm pretty much Ralph Lauren & Clark's now for the most part. But best believe when I feel like throwing on my jewelry, my hoody and my Truey's with some constructs or some sh*t the last fuhking thing I'm thinking about is how the fuhk white folk feel about that sh*t.
You shouldn't let nobody make you feel like you can't wear what you wanna wear outa fear of living up to some stereo types & sh*t. Fuhk all that.

I dont like sh*t like that.
 04-16-2013, 01:02 PM         #70
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I feel what youre saying "to a certain extent" cause I'm 30 now and I'm pretty much Ralph Lauren & Clark's now for the most part. But best believe when I feel like throwing on my jewelry, my hoody and my Truey's with some constructs or some sh*t the last fuhking thing I'm thinking about is how the fuhk white folk feel about that sh*t.You shouldn't let nobody make you feel like you can't wear what you wanna wear outa fear of living up to some stereo types & sh*t. Fuhk all that.

I dont like sh*t like that.
how does this even matter? like dudes above said its the policy for buddy passes. If they paid full price and this took place then of course you could feel salty about it... just anopther example of a loaded article playin on racial tensions.

way to fall for it
 5 years ago '06        #71
bosshog_3 
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
my wife use to be a flight attendant those traveling benefits are ridiculous those two dudes are idiots you get all the info for rules and dress code emailed to you before you get on the plane. my girls step dad is white, homeboy had some nice jeans on and they told his white a.ss to get some slacks on or he couldn't get on the plane.
 5 years ago '10        #72
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421

[video - click to view]

these dudes fell for the banana in the tailpipe
 5 years ago '07        #73
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3235 3235
 Mullany S said:
are you that fu*king stupid, they didnt know the rule. when they were informed about the rule, the two BLACKMEN politely obe and change clothes. upon getting to the plane they found a WHITE MALE and FILIPINO MAN not following the rules. before we scream racism lets find out why those two other passenger were excluded from the dress code. thats the their entire argument which i solid. i swear some of you would do and say anything just to please caucausian Americans.Rules should apply to everybody regardless of skin color,race, ethnicity, or national origin. i that too much to ask for?
Because those other guys paid for their tickets dumbass
 5 years ago '04        #74
wildout44 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 5 5
selfish a.ss dudes fu*kin it up for whoever friend or family that gave em the discount
 04-16-2013, 02:17 PM         #75
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
how does this even matter? like dudes above said its the policy for buddy passes. If they paid full price and this took place then of course you could feel salty about it... just anopther example of a loaded article playin on racial tensions.

way to fall for it
I was responding to what the other poster said.
Relax buddy
 5 years ago '09        #76
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,028 | Props total: 1260 1260
Dress Code while Traveling

We are proud to have one of the most relaxed dress codes in the industry that in turn gives you and your guests much more freedom and flexibility in traveling. You must ensure that your pass travelers adhere to the dress code. Pass travelers who are improperly dressed will not be accommodated on the flight. If a traveler is properly attired for coach but not for first or business, and only first or business is available, the traveler will not be accommodated in first or business class.

First Class attire requirements apply to non-revenue customers who are accommodated in the First Class cabin of any AMR Network flight.

Additionally, once you or your guests have been accommodated for a flight, it is a violation of travel privileges to change into clothing that does not meet the appropriate dress code. The dress code as listed below applies to travel on the AMR Network.

Attire for all cabins must be well groomed, neat, clean, and in good taste. (If in doubt, wear something else.)
Traditional or casual business attire is required for first or business class accommodation.
Coats, jackets, and ties for men are not required.
Hosiery and socks or collars are not required for men or women.
Women's style of shoes or sandals such as open toe, sling-back, and clogs are acceptable.
Capri pants are acceptable in all cabins.
Do not Wear

The following are examples of unacceptable attire.

Not Acceptable in Any Cabin

Shorts or T-Shirts
Sweatshirts or tank tops
Micro-mini skirts
Jogging suits, workout clothing or leggings
Bare-midriff or provocative/revealing/see-through clothing
Beach clothing or footwear, flip-flops
Clothing with offensive terminology or graphics
Clothing with holes/ragged or cutoff edges

Not Acceptable in First or Business

(acceptable for coach cabin only)

Denim clothing of any kind or color
Athletic footwear/casual sandals
Split skirts above the knee
Shorts
Note: Children age six (6) and under are permitted to wear shorts in coach.

Due to the diversity and constantly changing nature of fashion, we will never be able to cover all possible types of attire. We rely on you to carefully consider the intent of the dress code for the class of service you desire when selecting clothing to wear on a trip.

For dress requirements when traveling on other airlines (OAL) using reduced rate agreements, American’s dress code generally applies. You can also refer to the carrier specific reference files found in the Other Airline Discount Summary Chart or at Flyzed.

Make sure that you verify the dress requirements of OAL when you travel using either an Industry Discount (ID) or Zonal Employee Discount (ZED) ticket.

For more information, see:

american airlines dress code
 5 years ago '10        #77
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
 MALIS said:
My mom works for united. You do gotta dress with a collar and all that when I use buddy passes or you can lose your privileges. Being black I never wanted to be the one looking too ethnic on the plane anyway, ain't that serious
This thread exposed a lot of self hating n*ggas and the whiteys as well
 5 years ago '07        #78
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
yo, this is what happened to me ONE time (which was enough for me to get the fu*king point). i was booked on a flight from cdg in paris to phl in philly. i was booked in first class. since i was flying standby on a guest pass i was at the mercy of the chicks at the gate.

turns out first class was overbooked and FULL. they told me i could fly coach if i wanted to .. fu*k that. turns out it was like 90 fu*king degrees in paris in the middle of august so i had on a new era fitted, a rocawear polo style shirt, long denim shorts, and a pair of white af1 mids AND to make matters worse, my bag was already loaded onto the plane so there was no way i could change if i wanted to!!

so i told them nah, i'll take the next flight which was the next day and the chick got all funky with me and said "well, u can fly tomorrow but it wont be in first class bcuz ur wearing shorts." i was like wtf? so i told the chick i had flown over there like that with shorts on in first class and she said that wasnt her problem and that the airline has a dress code for first class. at the time, i had no idea it was JUST for travelers using guest passes so yeah, i went toe to toe with her. bottom line, i lost. she said if u come back tomorrow ur flying coach.

one of the absolute BEST perks of guest passes is u have the ability to change ur bookings on the fly so i got on the phone with u.s. airways while at the gate and said hey, i cant fly outta paris, book me on a flight from frankfurt to philly bcuz i knew i could take the train from paris to frankfurt germany which is where my girl was goin anyway. so we balled out to frankfurt and two days later i walked in the frankfurt airport with the same shirt shorts and new era on (my luggage was already in philly) and boarded that flight from frankfurt to philly with first class seating with no problem at all. so its clear that the people at the gate DO have some flex when it comes to the rules but the rules are clear.

im gonna make an a.ssumption that these two d!ckheads went toe to toe and probably took it too far whcih is why the sh*t ended up in the news. and their homey is prob out of a fu*king job as a result.
 04-16-2013, 04:08 PM         #79
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
This thread exposed a lot of self hating n*ggas and the whiteys as well
I swear...
 5 years ago '07        #80
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
at 6 pages of false reactions to so called "racism"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
259 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
28 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
46 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago