Tax Time... I think I want to spend $1700 on a gaming pc

most viewed right now
 78
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,857 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Hovi Bryant said:
My point exactly, this PC is weaker than the PS4 right off the bat.

GPU is at a lower clock, memory is slower, CPU is ~ right now, but probably not significant either way. That PC will do fine at 1680x1050 for 30fps. PS4 is already better in terms of raw speed without any of the bottlenecks.
dude and why cant people have both a ps4 or xbox720(whatever the fu*k there gonna call it) and a gaming pc.

most pc gamers actually own a console to.

people trying to ask for help in here and your trying to derail the thread.
 5 years ago '10        #82
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,873 | Props total: 20063 20063
 DarkSidesHero said:
Build Phillip a PC. ID like to see what you come up with
Master Race PC or within that budget?
 5 years ago '04        #83
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
 HiRolliN said:
dude and why cant people have both a ps4 or xbox720(whatever the fu*k there gonna call it) and a gaming pc.

most pc gamers actually own a console to.

people trying to ask for help in here and your trying to derail the thread.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #84
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,489 | Props total: 2128 2128
crysis is designed to embarrass high end cards..im sure you can do better with newer generation parts,adule ...and 850 psu is not needed
 5 years ago '05        #85
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,857 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Hovi Bryant said:
Master Race PC or within that budget?
 5 years ago '10        #86
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,873 | Props total: 20063 20063
 HiRolliN said:
dude and why cant people have both a ps4 or xbox720(whatever the fu*k there gonna call it) and a gaming pc.

most pc gamers actually own a console to.

people trying to ask for help in here and your trying to derail the thread.
Hold your horses cowboy.

Sometimes we get a sh*tload of cash out of the blue and we just have the urge to spend it. I'm just making sure if the God MC P-Hill decides to put together a machine, he won't be disappointed.

Because he will when the new Xbox and PS4 release and he's not going for at least $3000.

A 'Master Race' PC would have a $1k GPU right off the bat. That's what was used to run BF4's tech demo, pre-optimization. So imagine the longevity that card will have in the ever evolving PC market.
 5 years ago '05        #87
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,857 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Hovi Bryant said:
Hold your horses cowboy.

Sometimes we get a sh*tload of cash out of the blue and we just have the urge to spend it. I'm just making sure if the God MC P-Hill decides to put together a machine, he won't be disappointed.

Because he will when the new Xbox and PS4 release and he's not going for at least $3000.

A 'Master Race' PC would have a $1k GPU right off the bat. That's what was used to run BF4's tech demo, pre-optimization. So imagine the longevity that card will have in the ever evolving PC market.
 04-15-2013, 02:22 PM         #88
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shiiiiiieeet if im gonna spend 3g's on a gaming PC that bi*ch better be able to play EVERYTHING!

im talking PC games,360,android,ios,vita,ps3,ps2,og xbox... EVERYTHING
 04-15-2013, 02:22 PM         #89
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
Hold your horses cowboy.

Sometimes we get a sh*tload of cash out of the blue and we just have the urge to spend it. I'm just making sure if the God MC P-Hill decides to put together a machine, he won't be disappointed.

Because he will when the new Xbox and PS4 release and he's not going for at least $3000.

A 'Master Race' PC would have a $1k GPU right off the bat. That's what was used to run BF4's tech demo, pre-optimization. So imagine the longevity that card will have in the ever evolving PC market.
This muthaflucka lol. This has to be trolling. But anyway, build a PC within his budget.

Comment on your GPU thing. They chose to show off BF4 with the 7990 just to price what THAT card is capable of. Prior to that reveal the AMD 7990 didn't exist. They could have easily showed the game off on a 680 or 7970.
 5 years ago '05        #90
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,857 | Props total: 3137 3137
 DarkSidesHero said:
This muthaflucka lol. This has to be trolling. But anyway, build a PC within his budget.

Comment on your GPU thing. They chose to show off BF4 with the 7990 just to price what THAT card is capable of. Prior to that reveal the AMD 7990 didn't exist. They could have easily showed the game off on a 680 or 7970.
for real that sh*t was hilarious lol
 5 years ago '09        #91
xslick504 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,224 | Props total: 2090 2090
 Willbeatz said:

[pic - click to view]

exactly......
 5 years ago '05        #92
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,986 | Props total: 12666 12666
I need to know who Hovi is... ain't too many know about me being a God MC on here
 5 years ago '05        #93
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,986 | Props total: 12666 12666
YOU KNOW WHAT


fu*k IT, I'M GETTING A TITAN. I GO BALLS DEEP WHEN I HAVE s3x WITH MY WIFE, WHY THE fu*k WOULD I NOT GO BALLS DEEP FOR THIS PC?



TITAN.
 04-15-2013, 02:38 PM         #94
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Titan = Civic
7990 = V12 Horses
 5 years ago '05        #95
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,857 | Props total: 3137 3137
hey darkside i just got my check today gonna order the parts for my pc to.



Last edited by HiRolliN; 04-15-2013 at 02:43 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #96
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
 P-Hill said:
YOU KNOW WHAT


fu*k IT, I'M GETTING A TITAN. I GO BALLS DEEP WHEN I HAVE s3x WITH MY WIFE, WHY THE fu*k WOULD I NOT GO BALLS DEEP FOR THIS PC?



TITAN.

[pic - click to view]

 04-15-2013, 02:42 PM         #97
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this nicca willbeatz>>>>

 04-15-2013, 02:44 PM         #98
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiRolliN said:
hey darkside i just got my check today gonna order the parts for my pc to.

That's whats up. Glad I helped you out only for you to turn around and change the sh*t up.
 5 years ago '05        #99
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,857 | Props total: 3137 3137
 DarkSidesHero said:
That's whats up. Glad I helped you out only for you to turn around and change the sh*t up.
im gonna get what you pm'd me i liked the MoBo better then one i had originally chose and it was cheaper so all the parts you pm'd me im gonna get.

im also gonna go with the COOLER MASTER RR-T812-24PK-R1 120mm Sleeve cause my bro has it on his cpu and has never had any problems with it and says it quite.

im gonna have to get a case to cause the one my friend gave me was sh*t.

and and and....... i decided fu*k it im get the 660 ti lol
 5 years ago '06        #100
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,135 | Props total: 1345 1345
 DarkSidesHero said:
Titan = Civic
7990 = V12 Horses
cant afford that sh*t bra! neither can the other 6% of employed BX users. +

seems like i shouldnt spend $500 on that setup i posted. ill wait then.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy