most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #261
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2563 2563
 lilsnatch770 said:
After cashing my paychecks, filling up the gas tank, taking a bit out for the wallet over the next seven days + the $250 I have to Amazon, I have about $1200 to play with.

Working on getting another job or two as well. Probably going to wait until the middle of May/end of May to get this sh*t though because of school.

might as well wait on the gtx 780 or atleast I am. got a price point of 1,500 to spend on a gaming pc. going to use my 46 inch lcd tv for a monitor. been doing my research and came across some good sites I will share. I was going to do a titan but I believe its overkill ust to run metro and battlefield 4 at ultra. Going to just wait on the GTX 780 purchase that with components in the pc that would be able to handle if I drop a second GTX 780. below are some good links.

[pic - click to view]

^^ this link break games down on what cards run at what. Testing a single 2 way or 3 way crossfire or sli setup. like for instance...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by SpyDa; 04-26-2013 at 04:45 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #262
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2009 2009
I am probably waiting until at least the middle of May. I might order a few pieces like the case or something, but school doesn't end until May 10, then I probably have a few things to finish until the 16th.

Even if I wait two weeks, that's the end of May already.
 04-27-2013, 05:08 AM         #263
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
see thats the hypocrisy I find in most of u pc gamers

yall shyt on consoles for their multiplats having inferior graphics but praise those
super nintendo looking games like diablo,hotline miami,league of legends,world of witchcraft ect. as if those games are anything special to look @
I sh*t on consoles for incredibly sh*t performance.

And super nintendo actually had great 16 bit art. The ascetics were good. Also, you are comparing 2013 games to 1990 games. I have said this time and time again as do most PC gamers. I care about performance first. Gameplay second. Story/Characters third. Graphics 4th.

Performance can absolutely ruin a game for me and story/characters mean nothing if your game is completely broken. I don't care if your game is n64 looking or crysis 3 looking.
 04-27-2013, 11:41 AM         #264
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
I sh*t on consoles for incredibly sh*t performance.

And super nintendo actually had great 16 bit art. The ascetics were good. Also, you are comparing 2013 games to 1990 games. I have said this time and time again as do most PC gamers. I care about performance first. Gameplay second. Story/Characters third. Graphics 4th.

Performance can absolutely ruin a game for me and story/characters mean nothing if your game is completely broken. I don't care if your game is n64 looking or crysis 3 looking.
so now consoles games dont perform well???

nicca I stay hearing about PC games glitching/crashing more than games on consoles

yall need to stop reaching

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 04-27-2013 at 04:36 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #265
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 LAwLB15 said:
so now consoles games do perform well???

nicca I stay hearing about PC games glitching/crashing more than games on consoles

yall need to stop reaching
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the sh*tty framerates they have when compared to PC.
 5 years ago '05        #266
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13776 13776
 xslick504 said:
My 27inch monitor > whatever you trying to play games on.
Doubt it.
 5 years ago '05        #267
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
Bioshock at a solid 60 fps with no slow downs and v-sync on?

Sometimes I wonder how i put up with 30 fps console games for so long...

Funny story:

My boy has an alienware laptop from a few years ago.. he was showing me Bioshock (he has to run it at 720p) but he put it on 1080p and it was playing at 30fps (this was before i hooked my pc up).

My exact words were "damn that looks good to me" and he was like turn your machine on

When I did

I cannot... and will not be doing any multiplatform gaming on a console again this gen (and probably next gen for that matter)
 5 years ago '04        #268
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2009 2009
Making me want to buy my computer now
 04-27-2013, 07:44 PM         #269
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
Bioshock at a solid 60 fps with no slow downs and v-sync on?

Sometimes I wonder how i put up with 30 fps console games for so long...

Funny story:

My boy has an alienware laptop from a few years ago.. he was showing me Bioshock (he has to run it at 720p) but he put it on 1080p and it was playing at 30fps (this was before i hooked my pc up).

My exact words were "damn that looks good to me" and he was like turn your machine on

When I did

I cannot... and will not be doing any multiplatform gaming on a console again this gen (and probably next gen for that matter)
 5 years ago '04        #270
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,914 | Props total: 2563 2563
 lilsnatch770 said:
Making me want to buy my computer now

this...

n*gga hitting us with the best buy pitch's
 5 years ago '04        #271
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,765 | Props total: 1404 1404
 Oh Finesse said:
sitting here... knowing that I put $220 worth of upgrades into my old a.ss pc... can't even run Skyrim on low without lag... knowing how much I love the precision of the kb + m, and pc gaming in general... putting 77 hours into cod4 on pc... the newest shooter I can run is mw2.. watching all these bf3 videos on pc and knowing that bf4 is coming out this year.. and I can't even fu*king run my favorite FPS of all time.. in BFBC2.. a 3 year old game..

MAN fu*k CONSOLES, I WANT A NEW GAMING PC.. I'M TIRED OF THIS sh*t!!!!!!!!!
The first step is acceptance. Now you just need to suit up and spend some green.
 5 years ago '04        #272
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,765 | Props total: 1404 1404
 Oh Finesse said:
I know what I need to do n*gga leave me alone!!

[pic - click to view]

Alright. I'm gonna go play Battlefield 3 then.
 5 years ago '04        #273
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
Honestly, I have no problems switching between console and PC games. My computer can handle Battlefield 3 on Ultra at close to 60 FPS, but I still play the 360 version quite often. I just don't get that same "PC gaming ruined consoles for me" feeling other PC gamers seem to have. The transition will be even more seamless next gen. I just don't understand some of you PC evangelists. I love PC gaming but consoles still have their worth.
 5 years ago '05        #274
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26 OP
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
 e G o Maniac said:
Honestly, I have no problems switching between console and PC games. My computer can handle Battlefield 3 on Ultra at close to 60 FPS, but I still play the 360 version quite often. I just don't get that same "PC gaming ruined consoles for me" feeling other PC gamers seem to have. The transition will be even more seamless next gen. I just don't understand some of you PC evangelists. I love PC gaming but consoles still have their worth.
thats because you're a Packers fan
 5 years ago '04        #275
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
I don't think anyone in here is saying that they're worthless, just inferior. Consoles have a lot of worth, most people's friends are on a console, consoles have better RPGs and f!ghting games and when you put a game in on a console you know it's going to run.
 5 years ago '07        #276
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1384 1384
 e G o Maniac said:
Could not get me to play BF3 on a console at all after playing it on PC.
 04-28-2013, 12:10 PM         #277
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Could not get me to play BF3 on a console at all after playing it on PC.
im only agreeing with u because of 64 players, u need as many players as possible for
those big a.ss maps so u dont have to worry about running around for 6 minutes trying to
find someone

but as far as graphics,fps and all that other bullshyt yall pc gamers talk...I couldnt
careless
 04-28-2013, 12:17 PM         #278
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
 5 years ago '08        #279
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$16,004 | Props total: 9807 9807
I can do both PC and 360 just fine. I buy single player games on PC.
 5 years ago '04        #280
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
You can save those countless 60 bucks wasted on purchases by updating your hardware, download the game(s), and enjoy.

I fu*k with PC and PS3, but I spend most time on 90s games. So the issue is less of hardware and more of quality games for me.
At the end of the day most people are going to spend more console gaming then you will PC gaming if you play sh*t regularly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy