Meet the Man Called Crazy by Doctors who cured his own Colon Cancer (video)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Southwick 
space
space
$2,622 | Props total: 396 396
 f!ghtingirish said:
Ur an idiot bro, how u gonna cure AIDS with a lifestyle change? plz tell me, im listening...

The reason type 2 diabetes (not type 1 cuz its mostly autoimmune) is helped with diet and exercise is because obesity is a direct risk/exacerbating factor, abdominal fat reduces insulin receptor sensitivity leading to diabetes so u can avoid getting on meds by just eating right and exercising, ALL DOCTORS TELL THEIR PATIENTS THAT! If there was a conspiracy, its from higher up cuz docs dont give a sh*t bout whether they prescribe meds or not, they usually try to avoid it if possible cuz its more work for them to manage poly-pharmacy patients
Google or YouTube Dr. Sebi. Far from an idiot. Step outside of the matrix. There is a different world outside of it. Keep letting them feed you lies. When you're ready for some truth holla at me.
 04-14-2013, 09:12 PM         #42
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.G said:

This study suggests the incidence of colorectal cancer is HIGHER in vegetarians..

Yet you claim no vegan has ever died from colon cancer?

Niga, u believe the fukin people who test an k!ll million of people monthly on prescritpion medicine wouldn't make up a fake study to support whatever bullsh*t evil agenda they have?!

THese nigaz k!ll MILLIONS under the shroud of "MEDICINE" and the "DOCTOR FIELD" and its not justified AT ALL....it just gets ignored....cowards will rather live in denial then do something.....SMDH!
 5 years ago '04        #43
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 bxrulez said:
Niga, u believe the fukin people who test an k!ll million of people monthly on prescritpion medicine wouldn't make up a fake study to support whatever bullsh*t evil agenda they have?!

THese nigaz k!ll MILLIONS under the shroud of "MEDICINE" and the "DOCTOR FIELD" and its not justified AT ALL....it just gets ignored....cowards will rather live in denial then do something.....SMDH!
You have got to be kidding me..

But hey, what do I know.. I'm only one of those people you claim are trying to "kill millions under the shroud of medicine"..
 5 years ago '07        #44
Dicemoney6 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 631 631

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #45
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1471 1471
Damn dude beat colon cancer and did it without chemo. The sh*t just damn near brings tears to my eyes being that cancer is very prevalent in my family. About 2 months ago, Idk what it was but I came to the realization that I had to get my health in order and stop eating so much junk food and start exercising more. Now I feel much better than what I did before. After watching that video stories like his give you hope.

I will say this imo, I do believe that there are cures out there for all these different diseases/cancers but see everything revolves around one thing...MONEY! I know a few yrs ago a man in Germany was reportedly cured of HIV with a bone marrow transplant. A 2 yr old born with HIV was cured (through stem cell I believe). Years ago when I was in middle school a boy was cured of sickle cell with treatment from an umbilical cord. See what the problem is here in America, the the insurance companies, hospitals, & doctors is all for getting paid. While other countries don't go through this hassle.

Last edited by whouthinkitis; 04-14-2013 at 11:13 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #46
Southwick 
space
space
 Dicemoney6 said:

People need to wake up We've been lied to our whole lives.
 5 years ago '12        #47
Southwick 
space
space
Healing stories in the link below. The guy in the OP video is not the only one. Wake up people

5 years ago '12        #48
Southwick 
space
space
Also what people don't understand is that you have to clean out. Yeah its about what you put in your body, but what you take out is important as well. Built up toxins, waste, mucus, parasites, etc. Parasite cleanses, detoxing, fasting, juicing, enemas, colonics. Those and other things need to be done. Stop putting your life in someone else's hands. Heal thyself.
 5 years ago '04        #49
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,727 | Props total: 325 325
good thread!
 04-15-2013, 09:17 AM         #50
Dontess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check out the Gerson Therapy
 5 years ago '11        #51
space
space
I been reading up on Vitamin B17 and I see why it's not practiced or legally used in the United States b/c no money can be made if there is an alternative for treating cancer besides chemothreapy. I was reading the comment sections on what B17 does for cancer and I couldn't believe it. If I would have known what I know now maybe I could have at least help my family members when they were battling their cancer.

Here's the comment sections of the page:

Last edited by whouthinkitis; 04-15-2013 at 10:22 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #52
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
qirevolution.com

not only does this man speak on cancer and other ailments.....he teaches qi gong. one of the best workshops i've ever been to in my lifetime. for the money, it's cheap as fu*k. according to him, he's helped a lady cure herself of stage four pancreas cancer. chemo is no fu*king joke. i would go vegan if i knew i had cancer. i'm about to order some of that b17 just because. heard about that one before.

let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food. hippocrates

i completely believe in the fact that through diet and exercise, you can heal your self from just about any ailment. almost all. definitely the main ones though, incl. diabetes and cancer. just have to be committed to your own existence.
 5 years ago '10        #53
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
i watched this while eatin doritos and some buffalo chicken... damnit. off to the organic market i go
 5 years ago '11        #54
space
space
I think I'm going to order that World Without Cancer book. I'm interested in it now.

Last edited by whouthinkitis; 04-15-2013 at 04:21 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #55
Southwick 
space
space
 getyagameup said:

let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food. hippocrates
The funny thing is all doctors have to take the Hippocratic Oath, yet none of them live by it. They all use drugs. They're nothing but legal drug dealers.

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody if asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art. I will not use the knife, not even on sufferers from stone, but will withdraw in favor of such men as are engaged in this work."

Last edited by Southwick; 04-15-2013 at 04:42 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #56
space
space
Cats is sleepin' on this thread.
 5 years ago '11        #57
space
space
Didn't mean to intentionally re-up this thread but I read something in my email about this subject that made go to amazon.com for reviews. They are interesting to me:

Here's another one:

Last edited by whouthinkitis; 05-07-2013 at 05:03 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #58
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 f!ghtingirish said:
im a doc, and i can tell u vegan diets r definitely not a good thing unless u really know what ur doing, i hate it when these crazy hippies put their kids on that sh*t... u atleast need eggs or milk to get ur protein, adequate caloric intake, not to mention iron and u dont get any B12 from veggies... he got lucky i'd say... but there r fasting diets that help reduce the chance of getting cancers since they reduce IGF-1 and switch ur cells from growth and metabolism to repair mode... this guy has a bunch of vids on the internet, sounds like hes the one with the business...
So you're a doctor and you didn't know that there are other non dairy/Non animal whole proteins available such as beans and quinoa?

Makes sense, you're a doctor after all not a nutritionist. You practice legal drugs and treat symptoms, nothing special there....
 5 years ago '11        #59
space
space
I might get one of those books I posted or 2 of them.
 5 years ago '12        #60
Southwick 
space
space

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy