Meet the Man Called Crazy by Doctors who cured his own Colon Cancer (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Southwick 
space
space
$2,623 | Props total: 398 398
 beast mode said:
wow how stupid can you be??? if it was that easy every person with colon cancer would just eat better and be cancer free. dude got lucky. there are graveyards filled with very healthy people who happen to also have colon cancer. it's effects everybody differently.
The funny thing is that it is that easy. Many people have cured themselves from cancer, AIDS, diabetes, etc by changing their diet/lifestyle. Y'all better wake up and stop listening to these doctors. Has nothing to do with luck.
 04-14-2013, 08:01 PM         #22
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #23
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
All about lifestyle change diet and exercise...... but go work in oncology---he's blessed and lucky.
 5 years ago '07        #24
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 BigJay.inc said:
incredible... I changed my intake a few months ago just to live better and this is even more of a reason to stick with it

thanks for posting!
Same here. I feel better after doing so.
 5 years ago '04        #25
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
 Southwick said:
The funny thing is that it is that easy. Many people have cured themselves from cancer, AIDS, diabetes, etc by changing their diet/lifestyle. Y'all better wake up and stop listening to these doctors. Has nothing to do with luck.
 5 years ago '09        #26
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 Southwick said:
Doctors PROMOTE and ENCOURAGE exercise and diet to their diabetic patients. You think a life style change to cure or help type 1 or 2 diabetes is some medical secret to keep patients on pills and insulin?
 04-14-2013, 08:27 PM         #27
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
wow how stupid can you be??? if it was that easy every person with colon cancer would just eat better and be cancer free. dude got lucky. there are graveyards filled with very healthy people who happen to also have colon cancer. it's effects everybody differently.
No REAL VEGAN has ever died from Colon Cancer......EVER.......im talking about a real vegan.....most these dudes claiming that sh*t be eating garbo 3 days out the week talking bout they Vegan

Niga that sh*t is a full lifestyle...not some 9 to 2 sh*t...."Oh Ima Part-Time Vegan" a.ss nigaz.....like I said devils advocates....
 04-14-2013, 08:29 PM         #28
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Doctors PROMOTE and ENCOURAGE exercise and diet to their diabetic patients. You think a life style change to cure or help type 1 or 2 diabetes is some medical secret to keep patients on pills and insulin?
Of course Doctors encourage that they have 2

U think they gonna say "Oh I know the real cure to your ailment but Im not allowed to give a fu*k to give it 2 u because the higher ups told me to prescribe alll these wonderfully expensive cancer medicines to keep u alive for a few yrs yet miserable and broke!"
 04-14-2013, 08:31 PM         #29
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
I'm not gonna get all emotional and call you brainwashed, because you just have a different opinion — but define "very healthy people." Because Steve Jobs supposedly "ate healthy." He was a vegan, no meat, ate a majority grain based diet, at his dietitians advice. Yet his cancer developed, and accelerated til he was dead very soon. Cancer has a lot to do with inflammation, we don't realize how certain foods cause inflammation in our bodies because it's a slow process, some say a slow death. If Jobs would of switched to just vegetables, natural fats, and protein he would of if not cured his bodies self destruction, at least kept it at bay or slowed it significantly. Science supports this. Our bodies operate much like they did when we were hunter gathers before the invention of agriculture (and thus, the processing of grains.) Sugar is another poison, that's why you actually SHOULDN'T eat that much fruit. Fruit was made as a delicacy, a special occasion. Not a staple.

This isn't about being a vegan, natural animal meat is good for you as well. As long as it hasn't been fu*ked with via hormones, steroids, chemicals, or fed a grain diet. Grass fed, how cows were supposed to eat.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 04-14-2013 at 08:34 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #30
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,293 | Props total: 23801 23801
 5 years ago '10        #31
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Southwick said:

n*ggaz actin like healthy people have not diet from cancer.
 5 years ago '12        #32
Southwick 
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Yes that's what I'm saying. I've helped people cure it myself. I'm not just speaking on some sh*t I've just heard.
 5 years ago '06        #33
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
This is bulsh*t. He beat cancer. Does that mean other people can do the same? No, not at all. What he's the only person who knows about this? He took a radical approach and it happened to work for him. I would still recommend going to the doctor if you have cancer as well as following their instructions.
 04-14-2013, 08:53 PM         #34
Fightingirish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a doc, and i can tell u vegan diets r definitely not a good thing unless u really know what ur doing, i hate it when these crazy hippies put their kids on that sh*t... u atleast need eggs or milk to get ur protein, adequate caloric intake, not to mention iron and u dont get any B12 from veggies... he got lucky i'd say... but there r fasting diets that help reduce the chance of getting cancers since they reduce IGF-1 and switch ur cells from growth and metabolism to repair mode... this guy has a bunch of vids on the internet, sounds like hes the one with the business...
 5 years ago '12        #35
Southwick 
space
space
 beast mode said:

Most people that think they're healthy really aren't. And most vegans aren't true vegans. Most do it wrong.
 04-14-2013, 08:53 PM         #36
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:

Your view of a healthy person is based on a complete lie niga....u live in Babylon...where the people think living till 60yrs old is a LONG LIFE.
 5 years ago '06        #37
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 Got Cheeve? said:
I'm not gonna get all emotional and call you brainwashed, because you just have a different opinion but define "very healthy people." Because Steve Jobs supposedly "ate healthy." He was a vegan, no meat, ate a majority grain based diet, at his dietitians advice. Yet his cancer developed, and accelerated til he was dead very soon. Cancer has a lot to do with inflammation, we don't realize how certain foods cause inflammation in our bodies because it's a slow process, some say a slow death. If Jobs would of switched to just vegetables, natural fats, and protein he would of if not cured his bodies self destruction, at least kept it at bay or slowed it significantly. Science supports this. Our bodies operate much like they did when we were hunter gathers before the invention of agriculture (and thus, the processing of grains.) Sugar is another poison, that's why you actually SHOULDN'T eat that much fruit. Fruit was made as a delicacy, a special occasion. Not a staple.

This isn't about being a vegan, natural animal meat is good for you as well. As long as it hasn't been fu*ked with via hormones, steroids, chemicals, or fed a grain diet. Grass fed, how cows were supposed to eat.
You do realize that cancer metastasizes not inflames.

"fruit was made as a delicacy, a special occasion" What in the fu*k does that mean? Fruit isnt made. Fruit evolves and is a product of nature.

Also Steve Jobs decided to seek alternative medicine just like this sh*t when he was first diagnosed. He decided to not have surgery to remove his pancreas because he did not want to go under the knife. The cancer then metastasized and by that time chemo cant do much for you considering that to destroy the cancer cells you would do serious harm to your vital organs.
 5 years ago '06        #38
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,534 | Props total: 953 953
 04-14-2013, 09:00 PM         #39
Fightingirish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southwick said:
Ur an idiot bro, how u gonna cure AIDS with a lifestyle change? plz tell me, im listening...

The reason type 2 diabetes (not type 1 cuz its mostly autoimmune) is helped with diet and exercise is because obesity is a direct risk/exacerbating factor, abdominal fat reduces insulin receptor sensitivity leading to diabetes so u can avoid getting on meds by just eating right and exercising, ALL DOCTORS TELL THEIR PATIENTS THAT! If there was a conspiracy, its from higher up cuz docs dont give a sh*t bout whether they prescribe meds or not, they usually try to avoid it if possible cuz its more work for them to manage poly-pharmacy patients
 5 years ago '04        #40
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
 bxrulez said:
No REAL VEGAN has ever died from Colon Cancer......EVER.......im talking about a real vegan.....most these dudes claiming that sh*t be eating garbo 3 days out the week talking bout they Vegan

Niga that sh*t is a full lifestyle...not some 9 to 2 sh*t...."Oh Ima Part-Time Vegan" a.ss nigaz.....like I said devils advocates....

This study suggests the incidence of colorectal cancer is HIGHER in vegetarians..

Yet you claim no vegan has ever died from colon cancer?

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy