NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35287 35287
wayne bout to try to sneak into heat games now that the lakers run is over...prolly gon try to fit into the backpocket of mack maine's truckfit jeans
 5 years ago '06        #42
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
I dunno why ppl are reacting like this man. ....I really think Kobe is gonna be able to come back from this pretty well.
 5 years ago '10        #43
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Twin4real said:
naw its some random boy that got beat on. they put it up on worldstar yesterday and i bet these folks end up in jail before the end of the week.

Yep, they (the family) are cooked... they pretty much held that kid captive and beat on him. They were fools to post this on the internet. At first I smirked, but when I seen a grown man beating on the kid, that was a hella overboard. If my kid came home from a beating like that, best believe I'm at their door with my kin folk.

I swear social media is exposing all dumb mother fu*kers.

Plus, what the fu*k are they talking about getting 15 years, that was probably his first offense, that fool would've got probation, community service, or something.

edit: That video is fu*king disgusting. I hope that kid has some family that decide to ride on those that held him and beat on him.

Last edited by WalmartRollback; 04-15-2013 at 12:05 AM..
 04-15-2013, 02:17 AM         #44
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kc10785 said:
No cares what he thinks

[pic - click to view]

Totally agree! I no cares!

On this note, "WHERE IS JA RULEEEE!?"
 5 years ago '11        #45
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
 Twin4real said:
naw its some random boy that got beat on. they put it up on worldstar yesterday and i bet these folks end up in jail before the end of the week.

This sh*t here is ridiculous, their bloodline woulda ended that very night if that was my son.
Whole fam played themselves thinking they dropping knowledge. The irony in tryna school someone on the cons of petty crime when - What we got here? Unlawful Imprisonment? Felony a.ssault? Communicating Threats? On a minor at that?

Mama and both her sons better get used to those group showers. Old broad don't even look like she'll live long enough to see her parole hearing. Homie that was throwing them feathery a.ss punches over dude shoulder gonna get that OZ treatment in the showers, dude's slaps was harder than that n*gga's kicks they gon' violate that boy in the cage no doubt. That big n*gga done too, simple n*gga act like he got priors, but he don't need em to catch the book for this. And then it's on fu*king video, open and shut case;

It's going down two ways, either the little n*gga's family on some reckless sh*t as well and that family tree bout to lose a couple branches, or they on some press charges sh*t and n*ggas bout to catch the cuffs.

Darwin never lied, son. Hope those tomfooleries were worth 15 years plus the rest they gonna catch.

Last edited by Blue Dream; 04-15-2013 at 03:47 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #46
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,921 | Props total: 30305 30305
wayne worst than dude on bx with the heat and lakers in his sig

5 years ago '04        #47
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,786 | Props total: 1710 1710
He's the best player in the best draft ever. Smh
 5 years ago '04        #48
MALIS 
space
space
space
 Brolic757 said:
I feel wayne and all but Kobe never played in the "golden era". He played in the "Silver Era " The golden era ended in 1998.
He's the best player from prob the best draft ever
 5 years ago '04        #49
MALIS 
space
space
space
 Twin4real said:

Wow.....worldstar gets more n*ggas locked up than first 48. n*ggas are gonna learn about putting crimes on tape haha
 5 years ago '11        #50
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,436 | Props total: 1417 1417
this n*gga raw tune be sucking the blood out weezy d!ck
 5 years ago '04        #51
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 Brolic757 said:
I feel wayne and all but Kobe never played in the "golden era". He played in the "Silver Era " The golden era ended in 1998.
Va lost
 5 years ago '05        #52
GST 
space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
wayne comes off as a damn groupie...
 04-15-2013, 12:08 PM         #53
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kriskross00 said:
i wonder wut Ja thinks

still waiting on ja to speak on this....
 5 years ago '10        #54
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Blue Dream said:
This sh*t here is ridiculous, their bloodline woulda ended that very night if that was my son.
Whole fam played themselves thinking they dropping knowledge. The irony in tryna school someone on the cons of petty crime when - What we got here? Unlawful Imprisonment? Felony a.ssault? Communicating Threats? On a minor at that?

Mama and both her sons better get used to those group showers. Old broad don't even look like she'll live long enough to see her parole hearing. Homie that was throwing them feathery a.ss punches over dude shoulder gonna get that OZ treatment in the showers, dude's slaps was harder than that n*gga's kicks they gon' violate that boy in the cage no doubt. That big n*gga done too, simple n*gga act like he got priors, but he don't need em to catch the book for this. And then it's on fu*king video, open and shut case;

It's going down two ways, either the little n*gga's family on some reckless sh*t as well and that family tree bout to lose a couple branches, or they on some press charges sh*t and n*ggas bout to catch the cuffs.

Darwin never lied, son. Hope those tomfooleries were worth 15 years plus the rest they gonna catch.
That grown a.ss man enjoyed slapping around the kid a little too much.
 04-15-2013, 01:07 PM         #55
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Kobe entered the league in 96 and is arguably cut from the same cloth as the players from the golden era. His mentality and approach reflects that of the era in which he entered at the tail end of. IMO he is one of the last players left that embody that type of spirit and definitely the last one who reflects it at that level.

He wasnt apart of that era tho. He was the leader of the air apparent silver era. Jordan was gone so u had kobe tmac vince carter tim duncan a.i. stephon marbury and others. The golden era ended after mj beat the jazz. 80-98 was nba golden era. Kobe was just a rookie in 96 he didnt play with a prime pat ewing scottie pippen mj etc. Kobe was the leader of that new era.

Last edited by Brolic757; 04-15-2013 at 01:11 PM..
 04-15-2013, 01:07 PM         #56
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killadre said:
Va lost
Va n*ggas cant lose
 5 years ago '11        #57
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
 kenoe212004 said:
Damn You Just A Pure Hater Wayne Is Friends With Everybody Only Haters Dont Like Him Kobe An Him Been Bool.......
This c*ckeater d!ckriding Wayne so hard he started typing like him in the thread

I "c" you
 kenoe212004 said:
BasedGod Started This sh*t, They Just Do It With Better Clothes.............
 kenoe212004 said:
My n*gga Kobe Will Make It Back I Have Hope, If Anybody Can Do It, Its Kobe Watch He's A Hard Worker This Is Nothin Ima Pray Everyday For My n*gga The Lakers Will Be On Top Again We Still Have A Chance Gotta Do It For Kobe!!!!!.........

Last edited by PotheadFocker; 04-15-2013 at 01:15 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #58
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
 Twin4real said:

5 years ago '07        #59
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3945 3945
haha "rekovery" this dude was in his feelings early in the morning with all this sh*t...
 5 years ago '04        #60
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 Brolic757 said:
He wasnt apart of that era tho. He was the leader of the air apparent silver era. Jordan was gone so u had kobe tmac vince carter tim duncan a.i. stephon marbury and others. The golden era ended after mj beat the jazz. 80-98 was nba golden era. Kobe was just a rookie in 96 he didnt play with a prime pat ewing scottie pippen mj etc. Kobe was the leader of that new era.
We all know Kobe wasn't playing with Magic, Bird, and Jordan (well for a couple years)

His career was still birthed in the golden era and his style is a reflection of it.

He was basically the farewell gift left by that era. Cut from the same cloth.

He wasn't around when the league was filled with those type of players but please believe he is the Last of the Mohicans.

He's also one of the very few players reminiscent of that era that went on to fulfill the hype, maintain longevity, and accomplish a decorated legacy, only person relatively close might be Duncan.

Last edited by psylence2k; 04-15-2013 at 02:07 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now