NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-15-2013, 05:43 AM         #41
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didnt watch the vid cause i seen everything i needed in the first 2 mins or the intervention video his some is a bi*ch a.ss n*gga. Non of my homies had pops at all we aint out here crying and sh*t fu*k this n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #42
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 4607 4607
It's gotta be hard having a selfish as*hole as a father thats why I'm happy I'm not a dad yet, I'm too selfish, my ex told me we have a kid she said I gotta stop smoking weed...

fu*k dat
 5 years ago '04        #43
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
These n*ggas with this you have to earn the title father need to sit down if I feed you bathe you and provide for you then I'm your father this little n*gga got a lot of nerve to eat of dmx for all theses years and then you want to get on tv and the Internet and disrespect we can trade places anyday I would love to live the good life for 18 years and then branch out and do things because of my fathers name and wealth this n*gga didn't grow up with a want he got any and everything he could imagine yea his life was real rough
 5 years ago '05        #44
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9706 9706
Worst.
 5 years ago '08        #45
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
 waltmalt said:
That's ya pops dude!! Get off these cameras and respect ya father!! Ya pops is a G, like he said he's been smoking trees since before you were born!! Don't come at him like you parent and he child....your bum a.ss ain't accomplish half the ish that man did and probably never will --- with his drug problem and all. Get ya life bruh!! Respect ya dad!!! Regardless of what you think about him, your life exist becuz of that man!!
STFU

And him accomplishing a rap career and then k!lling it with drug abuse is something to have someone repect him for? His pop is human like everyone else makes mistakes and has to own up to them, especially to his children who look to him for guidance!
 04-15-2013, 11:08 AM         #46
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #47
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,901 | Props total: 13506 13506
the kid fu*ked up. when ilyana asked him if he would talk him without her being there he said no. that's some bi*ch sh*t. talk to your pops one on one like a man
 5 years ago '10        #48
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 youngsiz said:
These n*ggas with this you have to earn the title father need to sit down if I feed you bathe you and provide for you then I'm your father
And this is the problem with today's fathers. Dudes think their only job is to send a check How about you be a good example to your freaking kid.
 5 years ago '07        #49
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,608 | Props total: 7531 7531
nothing against these cats but are these dudes gay?
 04-15-2013, 03:29 PM         #50
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy