DMX son says 'Fix My Life' show made ish worst

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
....why do all these 'hardcore' rappers have gay sons? X, Ghostface.
 5 years ago '06        #22
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,632 | Props total: 2537 2537

[pic - click to view]

Looks like his mom
 04-14-2013, 06:42 PM         #23
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '07        #24
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56 OP
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
The only thing missing in this web chat is Magic Johnson jr bruh

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Root Of Evil; 04-14-2013 at 06:48 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #25
Lev Lucien 1 heat pts
space
space
$90 | Props total: 38 38
dmx's son and ghostface's son got a mixtape comin out soon.

hosted by mister cee

5 years ago '13        #26
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Lmao don't hi son got kids though?

I don't think he homos3xual. He damn sure look like a metro out here though.

But on another note X needs help. It's crazy because at the end of the show it tells you that X got in a car crash and his little daughter was in the car.

Edit: nah he don't got no kids.

Last edited by Guvnor; 04-14-2013 at 07:12 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #27
space
space
 Lev Lucien said:
dmx's son and ghostface's son got a mixtape comin out soon.

hosted by mister cee

with a 5 star feature from Raz B
 5 years ago '10        #28
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,283 | Props total: 7623 7623
 ballin1 said:
its hard to believe that probably the hardest rapper of all time fathered such a carlton a.ss n*gga
Thats a good thing, not a bad one.
 5 years ago '11        #29
buckemdown 1 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 165 165
the n*ggas thas interviewin him is mad sus
 5 years ago '10        #30
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Not gonna clown dude..

He's lived his whole life with a father who's always been there but at the same time has never been there

sh*t is sad. Feel bad for this guy..

He just wants to have a father who pays more attention to him than to drugs and bullsh*t
 5 years ago '07        #31
space
space
 buckemdown said:
the n*ggas thas interviewin him is mad sus
sus as fxck dawg...I was sayin da same ting but its kind of hard to tell with X's son cuz he may jus be really polite or some shxt..
 5 years ago '08        #32
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,931 | Props total: 7327 7327
cant judge dude dont know what parenting hes had from x. He should know putting it on tv isn't gonna help.
 5 years ago '04        #33
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
 DJ Kay Slay said:
What are you bum a.ss dudes about? "Ya pops is a G, knock off!"

fu*k out of here with that G bullsh*t, this is fu*king real life. Those drugs are fu*king k!lling him and he refuses to stop that. Why would a son or daughter want to be around a father that's a dope fiend, you know the emotional and mental stress that a person would go through?

This needs to be public, maybe it will get DMX's head out of his a.ss like it's always about me, myself and I. He's a fu*king bum for that sh*t too for saying he would've slapped his son for trying to save his a.ss from dying. I lost complete respect for this idiot and won't listen to his sh*t, I can't stand bums, that's why I don't fu*k with Uncle Luke since he's a deadbeat to his children. fu*k them both, DMX is past the point of "Oh there there, DMX, it's okay", he needs tough "love" or maybe a foot in his a.ss to get him straight.

You have to do that because people in my father was drug addict, yet when that tough love came, it got him straight since people in my family disciplined him about his addiction, and because of that, he has been clean for 15 years. I love and proud of him for doing that. But like I said before, it's the person that must change themselves. It's a sad story but I'm proud of DMX's son, he's a real man for this sh*t.

Real talk!
 5 years ago '04        #34
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,722 | Props total: 23241 23241
people keep saying drugs are k!lling him, when the drugs are 25% of his issues, it's is PTSD and mental issues that's causing him to impair himself.

So until he fixes his mental illness he will continue to act the way he has and not accept people to get close to him. I don't think he is abusing drugs like he has in the past, I think he get's pissed off because people a.ssumes he's doing so from the jump and he feel's like people are putting a label on him without knowing what's really going on in his head or his life period.
 5 years ago '04        #35
Rillest 5 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 63 63
 waltmalt said:
That's ya pops dude!! Get off these cameras and respect ya father!! Ya pops is a G, like he said he's been smoking trees since before you were born!! Don't come at him like you parent and he child....your bum a.ss ain't accomplish half the ish that man did and probably never will --- with his drug problem and all. Get ya life bruh!! Respect ya dad!!! Regardless of what you think about him, your life exist becuz of that man!!
This!
 5 years ago '06        #36
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
 DJ Kay Slay said:
What are you bum a.ss dudes about? "Ya pops is a G, knock off!"

fu*k out of here with that G bullsh*t, this is fu*king real life. Those drugs are fu*king k!lling him and he refuses to stop that. Why would a son or daughter want to be around a father that's a dope fiend, you know the emotional and mental stress that a person would go through?

This needs to be public, maybe it will get DMX's head out of his a.ss like it's always about me, myself and I. He's a fu*king bum for that sh*t too for saying he would've slapped his son for trying to save his a.ss from dying. I lost complete respect for this idiot and won't listen to his sh*t, I can't stand bums, that's why I don't fu*k with Uncle Luke since he's a deadbeat to his children. fu*k them both, DMX is past the point of "Oh there there, DMX, it's okay", he needs tough "love" or maybe a foot in his a.ss to get him straight.

You have to do that because people in my father was drug addict, yet when that tough love came, it got him straight since people in my family disciplined him about his addiction, and because of that, he has been clean for 15 years. I love and proud of him for doing that. But like I said before, it's the person that must change themselves. It's a sad story but I'm proud of DMX's son, he's a real man for this sh*t.
i respect that his son dosnt want to be in that type of reletaionship with his dad but how r u gonna demand something i bet dmx wud have been alot cooler if he wud have been asked to not to be on drugs instead of demanding it. they were off to a gud releationship dmx maned up and aplogized for how he treated his son thats all his son wanted but at the very end ilyana is pushing his son to "ask" ur dad. so ilyana added more fuel to that messed up releationship and dmx son made it worse for not having a mind of his own and letting iylana put words his mouth

insteading of demanding just like how dmx son let he his father know the way u treat me hurts me dmx realized this and he apologized why couldnt his son do the same for the drugs let his dad know how he feels when he is on drugs instead of demanding the way he did and his son was gonna give dmx that hug at the end becouse thats all he wanted was for his father to aplogize how he treated his mother and him but ilyana messed it up buy using dmx son to get rid of his addictions and his son messed up buy falling into that sh*t

suxs too see a father son relationship broken but it suxs even more seeing its about to fixed and and that iylana lady messes it up and the very end

Last edited by I hug the strip; 04-15-2013 at 12:21 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #37
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
bookmarked
 5 years ago '04        #38
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 mR ReZiW said:
what is this... the rainbow meeting lol
 bnw99 said:
This seems so gay....no...like really really gay.
 Root Of Evil said:
REEAAAALLLLLLLLYYY GAY
man these teen-20 something black dudes are on some new age millennium Frank Ocean bi*chmade sh*t x 1,000,000.

and on the flipside cats are on some keef/jojo/lil mouse sh*t like they dont have brains

there's no middle ground it seems. either youre a bi*ch or borderline psychopath
 5 years ago '04        #39
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,778 | Props total: 1707 1707
That was worse than some dr Phil sh*t. Call me crazy but I felt like dmx was exploited for some ratings. I really wanted to see a man to man between a father and son but instead it just looked like a man being soft and letting iyanla manipulate him. That could have been productive without her and them dumbass cameras
 5 years ago '04        #40
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,778 | Props total: 1707 1707
Trust me, they're are way worse fathers than dmx, and they still get respect from their sons. They ain't have to make him look like a headcase
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago