DMX son says 'Fix My Life' show made ish worst

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
7156 pageviews
57 comments

Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
DMX says 'Fix My Life' show made ish worst

Last edited by Root Of Evil; 04-14-2013 at 09:30 AM..

57 comments for "DMX son says 'Fix My Life' show made ish worst"

04-14-2013, 09:53 AM         #2
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He needs to man up and have a mind of his own...all them women telling him how he should treat his dad is sad
 04-14-2013, 09:54 AM         #3
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I hate when I can't see the sh*t from my phone.
 5 years ago '13        #4
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
This n*gga DMX son is a clown and DMX needs to cut this drugs sh*t out!

He is going to die

Man did coke and should pray to god that he still has his life.
 5 years ago '07        #5
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
why tha fu*k does X son look like lebron james
 5 years ago '09        #6
waveycee 
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
It's the same as anybody who's dad is a crackhead but its worse cause his dad is Dmx and has had people feeding into his addiction for years.so I can defently feel how his son is feeling..but I hope DMX gets better gets off drugs and drinking and maybe take some Bi Polar medicine!! But I don't see that happening...
 04-14-2013, 10:46 AM         #7
waltmalt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's ya pops dude!! Get off these cameras and respect ya father!! Ya pops is a G, like he said he's been smoking trees since before you were born!! Don't come at him like you parent and he child....your bum a.ss ain't accomplish half the ish that man did and probably never will --- with his drug problem and all. Get ya life bruh!! Respect ya dad!!! Regardless of what you think about him, your life exist becuz of that man!!
 04-14-2013, 11:03 AM         #8
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its hard to believe that probably the hardest rapper of all time fathered such a carlton a.ss n*gga
 04-14-2013, 12:06 PM         #9
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What are you bum a.ss dudes about? "Ya pops is a G, knock off!"

fu*k out of here with that G bullsh*t, this is fu*king real life. Those drugs are fu*king k!lling him and he refuses to stop that. Why would a son or daughter want to be around a father that's a dope fiend, you know the emotional and mental stress that a person would go through?

This needs to be public, maybe it will get DMX's head out of his a.ss like it's always about me, myself and I. He's a fu*king bum for that sh*t too for saying he would've slapped his son for trying to save his a.ss from dying. I lost complete respect for this idiot and won't listen to his sh*t, I can't stand bums, that's why I don't fu*k with Uncle Luke since he's a deadbeat to his children. fu*k them both, DMX is past the point of "Oh there there, DMX, it's okay", he needs tough "love" or maybe a foot in his a.ss to get him straight.

You have to do that because people in my father was drug addict, yet when that tough love came, it got him straight since people in my family disciplined him about his addiction, and because of that, he has been clean for 15 years. I love and proud of him for doing that. But like I said before, it's the person that must change themselves. It's a sad story but I'm proud of DMX's son, he's a real man for this sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #10
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 ballin1 said:
its easy to believe that probably the most crack headed rapper of all time fathered such a carlton a.ss n*gga
fixed
 04-14-2013, 12:20 PM         #11
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CakedUP23 said:
Man I hate when I can't see the sh*t from my phone.
m.wshh.com

google wshh mobile
 5 years ago '13        #12
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 ballin1 said:
its hard to believe that probably the hardest rapper of all time fathered such a carlton a.ss n*gga
No it aint. n*gga saw first hand what being "real hard n*gga" gets you by watching his father.

Dude didn't want no parts of that being a shaky, sickly, crackhead life.
 04-14-2013, 01:08 PM         #13
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is this... the rainbow meeting lol
 5 years ago '04        #14
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,625 | Props total: 4210 4210
This seems so gay....no...like really really gay.
 5 years ago '07        #15
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56 OP
space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
REEAAAALLLLLLLLYYY GAY
 5 years ago '04        #16
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2019 2019
 waltmalt said:
That's ya pops dude!! Get off these cameras and respect ya father!! Ya pops is a G, like he said he's been smoking trees since before you were born!! Don't come at him like you parent and he child....your bum a.ss ain't accomplish half the ish that man did and probably never will --- with his drug problem and all. Get ya life bruh!! Respect ya dad!!! Regardless of what you think about him, your life exist becuz of that man!!
when you become a parent.. some of the sh*t you use to do gotta stop. All that unconditional love sh*t meant nothing.. cmon bruh.. if u truly showed unconditional love, your a.ss wouldn't be having this conversation. X tried to flip it and his son couldn't counter..
 5 years ago '07        #17
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 r.burgundy said:
why tha fu*k does X son look like lebron james
u seen his wife?? Met them a few times out at Rye Playland

5 years ago '06        #18
JCash 
space
space
space
$270 | Props total: 7 7
that song X son did was wack....lame dude wanting camera time..he dont care about his pops...this video is some b.s....
 04-14-2013, 05:31 PM         #19
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I missed the whole DMX sh*t last nite. I need to watch this fully for myself. Any youtube links up of the full episode ?
 5 years ago '04        #20
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,492 | Props total: 2727 2727
that show was horrible ,the ol ´lady came prepared and everything was scripted ...she kept putting words in everybody´s mouth

But at the end of the day ,X is a crackhead and he needs help...i hate the way they played him
There´s ways to try to help someone and the way the show was set up =total fail

I like the way the kid behaved ,i cant really judge cuz i dont know how X was with him while high
i cant say if i could do the same if i was him
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy