most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,398 | Props total: 69923 69923
X is weird bruh, those drugs fried his brains.
 04-15-2013, 06:02 PM         #102
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
I'm defending him because i have family members going through this exact same situation you bi*ch a.ss f*ggot. They're good people who just got caught up in drugs. It DOESN'T take a weak man to be an addict. I know some amazing people who got caught up on drugs, whether its drugs or alcohol

Do you think its THAT simple to just put the pipe down?
takes a weak man to pick up a pipe in the first place it's called self control. no pity for weak bi*ches who can't control themselves.

and not EVERYONE gets addicted. you know why? because some people are stronger than others. weak people can't control themselves
 5 years ago '12        #103
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 One Gud Cide said:
takes a weak man to pick up a pipe in the first place it's called self control. no pity for weak bi*ches who can't control themselves.

and not EVERYONE gets addicted. you know why? because some people are stronger than others. weak people can't control themselves
Once again..judging without knowing. was your whole life a living hell? i doubt it. go hit complete rock bottom in life then come back in here and try and type that. i can already tell you have no idea what it feels to be at that level or feel that type of pain so dont try that "I was at rock bottom in life but came out of it, if i can can do it he can do it" logic
 04-15-2013, 07:43 PM         #104
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ word man i swear i wish bx had a real n*gga test before they let some of these clowns on here who don't even respect somebodys struggle.
 5 years ago '13        #105
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
DMX done messed his life up.

He got into a car crash with his daughter five months after that show aired.

He seriously needs to re-evaluate things and change for the better.
 5 years ago '09        #106
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 daman729 said:
You cant just flat out blame the son. I mean come on bruhs. I do agree with 614FACE though that the son should be just trying to get closer with his dad instead of giving ultimatums in sh*t.

Now for my next point. I can tell alot of people in here dont have drug addicts in their family. NO child wants to have a parents or a parent who constantly lashes out and is high all the fu*king time. That sh*t is an embarrassment. The son has a right to be angry. You cant criticize this n*gga cause hes obviously been through alot of sh*t with his father. Trust me. I know whats its like to be constantly worried about somebody in your family being on dope or an alcoholic. And X has to want this sh*t for himself. Even if he does rehab, he has to be wiling to go through with it. I know people who went to rehab and came back worse and bat sh*t crazy.

Both X and his son should have been smart enough to stay of a fu*king television thats obviously exploiting them both for ratings.
truth. I ain't complaining but I don't have relationship with a lot of my main family members, its simple... I grew up and realized I don't have time for people like that. I agree with X's son from first hand experiences, I've tried to reconnect sh*t but at the end of the day you can never trust a dope fiend or alcoholic they always let you down. Just got tired of trying and moved on... but also like you and other dude said he should of worked harder, and this shouldn't of been on tv lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago