DMX crying yet again like a beyotch on TV

most viewed right now
 68
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,346 | Props total: 2062 2062
 Bouncer said:
who the fu*k is this annoying a.ss lady and why his son scared to talk to him without her?
Daddy or not, any child would be scared to talk to a parent in X's condiition.
 04-15-2013, 02:39 AM         #82
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]



 5 years ago '11        #83
apexape 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 1335 1335
 BayArea51 said:
BX fam





not even funny this is like me and my father, drugs will destroy and devour you very soul
sad to say, i could relate.
 5 years ago '11        #84
apexape 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 1335 1335
 Yung Dilla said:
Can't this n*gga family lock him in detox for 3 months against his will??
a lot of people say sh*t like this, u have to understand thats not how addiction works. addicts go jail and do long bids all the time, and when in jail, they clean and sober, but as soon as they get out, it's on a poppin again

u can tell x has accepted everything he is now which is sad as fu*k
 5 years ago '06        #85
Lay 
space
avatar space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
Come on X..
 5 years ago '04        #86
tantrum 
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 11 11
LMAO @ 'I bow to you'
 5 years ago '05        #87
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$10,243 | Props total: 8863 8863
 One Gud Cide said:



Straight up.....DMX has a perfectly valid point in this interview...........pretty interesting they edited out the picture part.......

Also, we all know X's struggles...it's no secret...bruh has had a tough life...his entire point was summed up when he said he knew no one with a dad and he tried his best. I can also feel his son's point of view. The thing is, I agree with X, that entire condition sh*t is wack. I've have an uncle who was an addict. Like X, he's very intelligent, but once my Grandmother passed, he dealt with his issues with wrong way. Through love and support, he's in a much better spot now. I'm not saying he's 100% clean, I mean he still drinks and smokes, not sure about hard drugs...love him either way. Most of my life he's been in jail, hell he's there now, over some bullsh*t but best believe...when I see him this July at the reunion...it's straight love.


Last edited by MemphBleek05; 04-15-2013 at 10:16 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #88
Yano 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$874 | Props total: 561 561
Damn X.
 5 years ago '04        #89
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$13,322 | Props total: 5745 5745
 RedLight said:
I don't want to sound like a d!ck but i swear i thought X was going to start barking when his son was playing that guitar.




Most of you seem to think X was wrong but I tend to disagree. I understand why he turn it down. He feels like if anyone should give him unconditional love it should be his son. Especially since he gave it to him. When someone has been through as much sh*t as X you can't just flip a switch & say "im reborn" its his son but they still haven't had a relationship in yrs. he should've focused more on rebuilding they're relationship before trying to make demands are ultimatums. Even if X stopped the drugs he still would be an aggressive as n*gga, that's just him. I don't think anyone else can put themselves in his shoes. Probably 99% of entertainers do something even if it's just weed. You can't expect a n*gga like X to stop smoking weed maybe drinking but everything completely not gonna happen. From what I've heard about rehab they want you to stop doing everything as part of your steps, even smoking a cig. I do feel he needs to detox but thats something that should be done on his own terms. Forcing someone to rehab will always go south.


Last edited by Duntaz; 04-15-2013 at 10:58 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #90
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,346 | Props total: 2062 2062
 Duntaz said:




Most of you seem to think X was wrong but I tend to disagree. I understand why he turn it down. He feels like if anyone should give him unconditional love it should be his son. Especially since he gave it to him. When someone has been through as much sh*t as X you can't just flip a switch & say "im reborn" its his son but they still haven't had a relationship in yrs. he should've focused more on rebuilding they're relationship before trying to make demands are ultimatums. Even if X stopped the drugs he still would be an aggressive as n*gga, that's just him. I don't think anyone else can put themselves in his shoes. Probably 99% of entertainers do something even if it's just weed. You can't expect a n*gga like X to stop smoking weed maybe drinking but everything completely not gonna happen. From what I've heard about rehab they want you to stop doing everything as part of your steps, even smoking a cig. I do feel he needs to detox but thats something that should be done on his own terms. Forcing someone to rehab will always go south.
X needs to grow the fu*k up. period
 5 years ago '09        #91
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$7,138 | Props total: 325 325
its a "shut the fu*k up bi*ch, let me talk to my son" monday


[pic - click to view]



ding ding ding ding ding ding
 5 years ago '11        #92
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 175 175
this n*gga is permanently high

he just moves at a different speed.
 5 years ago '12        #93
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 12987 12987
You cant just flat out blame the son. I mean come on bruhs. I do agree with 614FACE though that the son should be just trying to get closer with his dad instead of giving ultimatums in sh*t.



Now for my next point. I can tell alot of people in here dont have drug addicts in their family. NO child wants to have a parents or a parent who constantly lashes out and is high all the fu*king time. That sh*t is an embarrassment. The son has a right to be angry. You cant criticize this n*gga cause hes obviously been through alot of sh*t with his father. Trust me. I know whats its like to be constantly worried about somebody in your family being on dope or an alcoholic. And X has to want this sh*t for himself. Even if he does rehab, he has to be wiling to go through with it. I know people who went to rehab and came back worse and bat sh*t crazy.

Both X and his son should have been smart enough to stay of a fu*king television thats obviously exploiting them both for ratings.
 5 years ago '12        #94
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 240ka said:
X needs to grow the fu*k up. period
boy shut up

Reading so many of these comments just has me

Dude has gone through hell and back battling with demons and you f*ggots are in here talking down on this man like you actually know him and his struggle. It's clear as daylight that half of yal cant relate to this situation not even an inch but yet you have the most to say about it

"X is a fu*kin piece of sh*t father blah blah blah"
 04-15-2013, 03:38 PM         #95
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
boy shut up

Reading so many of these comments just has me

Dude has gone through hell and back battling with demons and you f*ggots are in here talking down on this man like you actually know him and his struggle. It's clear as daylight that half of yal cant relate to this situation not even an inch but yet you have the most to say about it

"X is a fu*kin piece of sh*t father blah blah blah"
And you're in here defending him like you actually know him shut up f*ggot

it takes a weak a.ss man to be an addict. man up and put the pipe down I don't care what kind bi*ch n*gga rationalizing you're trying
 5 years ago '04        #96
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$13,322 | Props total: 5745 5745
^I know first had how a son can come at he pa sideways based off of whats been said to him by his mom comin up. I've seen the same thing go on with my pa & brother. Not as deep but not taking the time to know the man & blocking out what you've been told by the mom & her family. Believe none of what you hear & half of what you see. You can tell dude has been told more y other than he has seen or heard from the horses mouth.


Last edited by Duntaz; 04-15-2013 at 03:47 PM..
 04-15-2013, 03:54 PM         #97
Se7en 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His son was on some bullsh*t with the entirely clean. You can't just drop that on him and say thats the only way. You have to build towards that
 5 years ago '12        #98
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 One Gud Cide said:
And you're in here defending him like you actually know him shut up f*ggot

it takes a weak a.ss man to be an addict. man up and put the pipe down I don't care what kind bi*ch n*gga rationalizing you're trying
I'm defending him because i have family members going through this exact same situation you bi*ch a.ss f*ggot. They're good people who just got caught up in drugs. It DOESN'T take a weak man to be an addict. I know some amazing people who got caught up on drugs, whether its drugs or alcohol

Do you think its THAT simple to just put the pipe down?
 5 years ago '07        #99
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,346 | Props total: 2062 2062
 Duntaz said:
^I know first had how a son can come at he pa sideways based off of whats been said to him by his mom comin up. I've seen the same thing go on with my pa & brother. Not as deep but not taking the time to know the man & blocking out what you've been told by the mom & her family. Believe none of what you hear & half of what you see. You can tell dude has been told more y other than he has seen or heard from the horses mouth.
DMx put this dudes mom through hell and back, most likely everything she told her son about his dad is true based on how DMx has been acting
 5 years ago '07        #100
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,346 | Props total: 2062 2062
 Se7en said:
His son was on some bullsh*t with the entirely clean. You can't just drop that on him and say thats the only way. You have to build towards that
Who the fu*k wants to deal with a raging addict/junkie, who can deal it with it, especially one like dmx? You n*ggas are dumb


Last edited by 240ka; 04-15-2013 at 07:09 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
67 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
186 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
83 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy