DMX crying yet again like a beyotch on TV

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
styxz 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 430 430
Damn man...

This sh*t heavy.
 5 years ago '05        #62
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 tonystarks21 said:
dmx is sad and a pathetic crack addict you picked drugs over your family you deserve no respect , I hope he gets better but he should deal with his own problems before he recklessly attacks other rappers like drake and ross when they got their life straight making money and doing some huge things. fu*king druggies are useless
look at the Drake Stan getting all upset and judgemental

Sit your a.ss down kid. X is 100x more real than Drake and Ross ever will be. I get that you love Drake and all and would probably die for him, but just because X said he didn't like him doesn't mean he's just a pathetic crack addict. Drugs are serious. Read X's autobiography and then try to see where he's coming from.

Last edited by Philly B; 04-14-2013 at 05:26 PM..
 04-14-2013, 05:28 PM         #63
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotBYoungTurk said:
I woulda cried like a lil' b*tch if my pops ever said that sh*t to me..

DMX mind is gone.. he's lost.
i almost broke down on that part.sad to see the one of the goats go out like this
 5 years ago '06        #64
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
who the fu*k is this annoying a.ss lady and why his son scared to talk to him without her?
 5 years ago '07        #65
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56 OP
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
She is an inspirational speaker with backing from Oprah...but X brought her a.ss back to reality quick LloLOL
 5 years ago '06        #66
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
she's annoying as fu*k and needs to shut the fu*k up. x shoulda slapped her
 5 years ago '07        #67
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 385 385
i love x as a rapper but from seeing this dude is a piece of sh*t father.
 5 years ago '06        #68
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4831 4831
to everybody who said lock him up in a rehab until he straightens up obviously have never had a family member go thru drug addiction, u can lock that n*gga in a rehab for 5 years but if he is not willing to go or he doesn't acknowledge that he has a problem its just a waste if time and money for everyone. because the first thing he is gonna do is get high when he is released, the only time rehab has even a small chance of working id when an addict is 100% willing to go in on their on will and work the program. and even then ome slip up and everyone wants to turn their back and now that addict is in the same place, but what peiple don't understand is that relapse is part of recovery AND IT WILL HAPPEN, so u can't right a person off because they fall down u should still give then your full support no matter what
 5 years ago '12        #69
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
dmx is fu*ked man.
 04-14-2013, 07:13 PM         #70
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 "SS" said:
to everybody who said lock him up in a rehab until he straightens up obviously have never had a family member go thru drug addiction, u can lock that n*gga in a rehab for 5 years but if he is not willing to go or he doesn't acknowledge that he has a problem its just a waste if time and money for everyone. because the first thing he is gonna do is get high when he is released, the only time rehab has even a small chance of working id when an addict is 100% willing to go in on their on will and work the program. and even then ome slip up and everyone wants to turn their back and now that addict is in the same place, but what peiple don't understand is that relapse is part of recovery AND IT WILL HAPPEN, so u can't right a person off because they fall down u should still give then your full support no matter what

man im going through the same sh*t with my father, he a good guy before the drugs but MAN, his soul has been taken or something, if he goes to a weak program or jail he just comes right back when he gets out and drinks, he "says" he quit the drugs 8 years ago

he stuck in that whiskey bottle, i think he drinks so he doesnt shoot up speed

EDIT: he is crazy but still gets to be in the public, one day there was a hint of him admitting he has a program but nope he right back to it

Last edited by BayArea51; 04-14-2013 at 07:16 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #71
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 GameTheory said:

Oh ok...Am I missing something?
Yeah, the fact that he's actually lived through the life you're criticizing and you're only sitting behind a keyboard talking about it judgmentally, geeze I wonder which one is harder.

anybody can judge someone else, no one's perfect and someone in a better position than you can easily pick away at the things in your life that make you look like a piece of shyt compared to them.

Last edited by psylence2k; 04-14-2013 at 09:11 PM..
 04-14-2013, 10:35 PM         #72
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they set x up....why dont do this in private
 04-14-2013, 10:44 PM         #73
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nothing worst then some evil church going fat noisy old bi*ch

fu*k his son also...x aint perfect dont i can see that he tried....he wasnt no dead beat
 5 years ago '12        #74
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
i can see the drugs in dmx
 5 years ago '04        #75
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 10104 10104
his son look like he missed out on a MALE authority figure in his life......
 5 years ago '05        #76
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
This sh*t had me man.... being a fan of X growing up, having read his book several times when I don't have any interest in reading books, seen all of his movies, named my first pit Damien, etc.... it's just too bad. Drugs fu*ked him up and I don't see him ever recovering.

His son has strong will power to stand his ground and stick to it, but I also agree with DMX about the unconditional love part. His son should just accept his father for who he is and rebuild the relationship before it's too late. As long as he's not abusing HIM then I mean.... go for it.

Did laugh both times he attacked the lady
 5 years ago '06        #77
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,371 | Props total: 4644 4644
That abandonment sh*t X is going through is real. My dad was abandoned in NY while his father went back to his country. n*gga grew up in foster care. When he had me he did the same sh*t. Drugs got to him and he passed.

But X is trying, mine didn't. I still carry that sh*t to this day.

And when he said "I didn't know any n*gga around me that had a father" I almost teared up because I really relate to that.

5 years ago '07        #78
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
pure selfishness. sh*t hits home with my dad, no drugs, but pure selfishness and unwillingness to man up and be truthful about the past.

Had to do the same thing with my Dad, no longer maintain contact with him.
 5 years ago '07        #79
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
This sh*t had me man.... being a fan of X growing up, having read his book several times when I don't have any interest in reading books, seen all of his movies, named my first pit Damien, etc.... it's just too bad. Drugs fu*ked him up and I don't see him ever recovering.

His son has strong will power to stand his ground and stick to it, but I also agree with DMX about the unconditional love part. His son should just accept his father for who he is and rebuild the relationship before it's too late. As long as he's not abusing HIM then I mean.... go for it.

Did laugh both times he attacked the lady
X should be willing to make the change for his son not the other way around. His son did the right thing.
 5 years ago '07        #80
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 nonzero said:
No excuses brother, just the facts. Some folks would be better off raised as a homeless orphan rather than by a neglectful parent and when you throw fame, fortune and enablers in the mix you end up with this.

If X hadn't got the fame there's a chance he would have fixed up and sorted his issues better than this because 5 number 1 records is enough to make anyones head swell in a form of overcompensation.

Not everyone's built the same and (ie how a mother should or a grandmother did) and thats why I think he acts out to see how far he can push those around him and still keep em there - out of insecurity.

All he needs is a good conversation and a moment to reflect and thats it.
exactly it. hes stuck as that little boy who never grew up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy