Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-14-2013, 10:00 AM         #41
LadieKells 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people don't handle ultimatums well. his son shouldn't hv given him an ultimatum so early. sometimes you hv to draw ppl in first b4 u bring out the big demands. as for X I don't believe that he's a lost cause, he just selfish and needs someone to love him and can show him how to love himself.
 5 years ago '04        #42
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3163 3163
I didn't feel like x was choosing drugs over his son , his son basically told him that they weren't going to have a relationship until he was clean so to x it might have sounded like I'm abandoning you until your clean everyone knows that if someone needs help that's not something to say to them
 04-14-2013, 10:37 AM         #43
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Doesn't DMX have abandonment issues? Some people handle that sh*t well, others crumble
Yeah, I mean its easy to say get off the drugs, but until you walked in that man's shoes......you cant really say sh*t........
 5 years ago '05        #44
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
X issue is that he buried all that sh*t too early...his moms still alive, instead of talkin to her & trying to iron sh*t out he got into all the sh*t he got into. He never wants to compromise. Tashera hurt him by leaving him and he refuses to admit that he hurt her too many times and was too unapologetic to expect her to stay with him like that.

I know this is a common mentality in hip-hop and in hood culture but you can't just sh*t on people and expect them to stay by your side, loving you forever. If you're gon remain blind to that you're not gon have anyone left. DMX could maintain that impervious image in music for a while but for someone with abandonment issues that run as deep as his, it's gon crush you in the long run.
 5 years ago '10        #45
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,178 | Props total: 464 464
 PCP MC said:
X issue is that he buried all that sh*t too early...his moms still alive, instead of talkin to her & trying to iron sh*t out he got into all the sh*t he got into. He never wants to compromise. Tashera hurt him by leaving him and he refuses to admit that he hurt her too many times and was too unapologetic to expect her to stay with him like that.

I know this is a common mentality in hip-hop and in hood culture but you can't just sh*t on people and expect them to stay by your side, loving you forever. If you're gon remain blind to that you're not gon have anyone left. DMX could maintain that impervious image in music for a while but for someone with abandonment issues that run as deep as his, it's gon crush you in the long run.
 5 years ago '10        #46
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,178 | Props total: 464 464
that sh*t was hard to watch man
 5 years ago '07        #47
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
wow, that room was filled with so much emotion.

DMX is very bitter and angry

i wonder if thats how eminem was acting at home between 04-08?
 5 years ago '04        #48
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
Hard to watch that as I've been a big fan of X since he first came out (hence the username) but he definitely is not the same person anymore and needs some sort of intervention asap before he self destructs completely.

Happy to see that his son seems to have a good head on his shoulders though. Very proud of him for speaking up to his dad like he did!
 5 years ago '10        #49
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
this crack head n*gga dmx is a horrible father
 5 years ago '12        #50
wiz kantinflas 103 heat pts103
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 456 456
 tonystarks21 said:
dmx is sad and a pathetic crack addict you picked drugs over your family you deserve no respect , I hope he gets better but he should deal with his own problems before he recklessly attacks other rappers like drake and ross when they got their life straight making money and doing some huge things. fu*king druggies are useless

Delete your account asap
 04-14-2013, 12:30 PM         #51
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he lives to his 40s, this is what Lil Wayne will be
 5 years ago '04        #52
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1832 1832
 tonystarks21 said:
dmx is sad and a pathetic crack addict you picked drugs over your family you deserve no respect , I hope he gets better but he should deal with his own problems before he recklessly attacks other rappers like drake and ross when they got their life straight making money and doing some huge things. fu*king druggies are useless
Why are you judging a man whose shoes you haven't walked in ??
 5 years ago '07        #53
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 nonzero said:
All you people in here talking smack on X evidently had childhoods within the parameters of "normal". What you're seeing with this man right here is what happens when you have an adult life that built on a foundation of a childs pain that's never been directly acknowledged and worked on.

The only problem with escapism is you take you with you, kna mean?

The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everyone.

Hold ya head X - The only difference between a coal and a diamond is the latter survived and thrived through massive pressures in order to shine.
poor excuse fam....u cant tell me nothin bout struggle I aint already been through or seen

X is a lost soul
 5 years ago '06        #54
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
damn x, moving like ted williams
 5 years ago '07        #55
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
X fu*ked up
 5 years ago '06        #56
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,908 | Props total: 25806 25806
Can't this n*gga family lock him in detox for 3 months against his will??
 5 years ago '04        #57
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
I woulda cried like a lil' b*tch if my pops ever said that sh*t to me..

DMX mind is gone.. he's lost.
 5 years ago '07        #58
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,630 | Props total: 10694 10694
That n*gga son is a bi*ch.
 5 years ago '04        #59
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1832 1832
 tonystarks21 said:
why can't I judge the rest of you n*ggas judge every other rapper
I can't speak for everyone else but I just think it's kinda wack to kick a man while he's down. I usually criticize a rapper's actions but also based on their situation. It would take alot for me to call someone who's down and out pathetic and say they dont deserve any respect for issues that stem from their early childhood, especially when it's as many issues and as complex as his. The other big thing is that the issues he's being criticized for are IMO directly related to the demons he's accumulated from his upbringing and past, alot of which he had no control over.

Your mom giving you away at 7 by itself is bad enough to phuck up your whole idea of regard and love for others let alone being able to love yourself. Thing is that it didn't stop there for him, shyt was just a non-stop rollercoaster from there and he never had any type of mental or emotional foundation to fall back on. He just got picked up by the Tornado from hell at an early age and it just never stop spinning.

Last edited by psylence2k; 04-14-2013 at 02:34 PM..
 04-14-2013, 02:50 PM         #60
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
been through pain like this first hand man

my uncle was one of the baddest guys in the city, big n built like me... Sad to see him go out like that, he doin better now still crazy as fu*k

seeing him n his son share moments let me know that aint the road to go down mann, hope X gets through it
NA SERIOUSLY, DMX is my uncle down to a tee. my same everything, but my uncle is 100 times worse, basically dmx if he didnt rap.

Cant even have a conversation with the guy, he been a bully from birth smh. 40+ and still a bully
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now