NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 SomeOnesoN said:
i dont watch those documentaries anymore.. u really thing Eazy-E's HIV was a conspiracy too? I'm not one of the naive one's, miss me with that bullsh*t.. There is energy in music and that Magicka hypnotizes the masses. Word to Lucifer and Aleister Crowley.

the fact that you think god or lucifer exists shows me how gullible you really are.
 04-15-2013, 12:08 AM         #42
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$200 for Jay Z is not a problem... Since that n*gga got hits for days. From singles to just songs off his albums, that n*gga got hits so I can justify that price for Jay. But JT? Hell to the fu*king NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! JT along with Coldplay in my opinion are two of the most overrated mainstream musical acts that came out of the last decade. Sure, JT second album was good, but his first album was ok and this new one is garbage! Sorry but $200 for JT is just insane to pay for someone that doesn't even have that much of a catalogue. Just because he's turn out to be an ok actor and survive the boy band craze don't mean he's that good or let along that much for sh*t music.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 04-15-2013 at 12:16 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #43
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
If yall wanna let them r*pe your pockets go ahead
 5 years ago '11        #44
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 norcal925 said:
Crazy how this dude says its bullsh*t that prices are that high for tickets and all the Jay stans are mad at him

Dude's acting like they want to pay more
dumb fu*ks rather get r*ped by the camel smh yell™
 5 years ago '11        #45
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
Jay z is horrible and timberlake is even worst. Gotta be fu*king retarded to pay $225 to see them for a couple hours. But what do I care it's your money.
 5 years ago '11        #46
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 bigbarcelona said:
$200 for Jay Z is not a problem... Since that n*gga got hits for days. From singles to just songs off his albums, that n*gga got hits so I can justify that price for Jay. But JT? Hell to the fu*king NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! JT along with Coldplay in my opinion are two of the most overrated mainstream musical acts that came out of the last decade. Sure, JT second album was good, but his first album was ok and this new one is garbage! Sorry but $200 for JT is just insane to pay for someone that doesn't even have that much of a catalogue. Just because he's turn out to be an ok actor and survive the boy band craze don't mean he's that good or let along that much for sh*t music.
You my equal have camel breath. Jay isn't even a great performer. Timberlake is yell™
 5 years ago '13        #47
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
Jayz been getting some bad reviews for his performances, out of breath and off beat

if ur a jay stan, den i'm sure u'll feel its worth it, jayz cud fart on the mic and u'll enjoy it

but as a casual listener, thats a rip off

u better give me a show on the standards of MJ, which u cant cuz 1. u cant dance, 2. u don't have his vision as far as musical sets and 3 u cant sing.
 04-15-2013, 12:41 AM         #48
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 box5 said:
You my equal have camel breath. Jay isn't even a great performer. Timberlake is yell™
n*gga unlike you, I don't need to hate on somebody just to excuse the simple fact that you can't afford the ticket or you too cheap to pay for it. And if you too stupid to see that he has the catalogue of hits and music to carry a show beyond two hours, then that's not my fault that you're too small minded. And it's funny how lame n*ggas always a.ssumed everybody is a Stan. Did you ever sat down as a music fan and did some research before running your lame a.ss mouth? Do you ever see me defending or d!ck riding jay z in any other thread? No... So n*gga unlike you, my life don't revolve around this meaningless website because that's your job, cornball a.ss n*gga!
 5 years ago '04        #49
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
Its not just jayz u bum a.ss dweebs,u think if eminem came to ur city tickets are gonna be 20 bucks?

Hell kendrick is coming here in august and the tickets are 100, and guess what? It will sell out

Get a job n!ggas
 5 years ago '04        #50
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,667 | Props total: 5357 5357
It's a price to pay for the premium .
 5 years ago '13        #51
space
space
This message is hidden because Young Hov is on your ignore list.

5 years ago '10        #52
xdp241x 5 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 97 97
 HipHopFactz said:
2.32..Kidd Rock ruined Hovs performance, all the energy levels dropped, Jay in his head thinking "this crackhead here"

kid rock butchered the whole officer dialogue bruh!
 5 years ago '13        #53
space
space
 xdp241x said:

kid rock butchered the whole officer dialogue bruh!
 04-15-2013, 01:42 AM         #54
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kid rock was like fu*k this im a nas fan, fu*k these words ahahahaha

performance had me dead
 04-15-2013, 01:51 AM         #55
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kid rock is more of a real n*gga than jay
 5 years ago '06        #56
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
His political party aside (it's a free country; he can support whoever he wants) he's right about this 100%. It's them taking advantage of people. You gotta respect what he said about hard working people and their money. Why some of you dipsh*ts are catching feelings is beyond me. Apparently Jay and Justin pay your bills with their concert money. He's defending YOUR pockets. fu*kin d!ckriding idiots.
 5 years ago '12        #57
StickyTubeSocks 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,843 | Props total: 709 709
Lol @ you ignorant vegetables trying to roast on dude because he looks out for his fans and doesn't take extra money from their pockets.

And while your so called "goat" is bending you over and fu*kinnng all of you in your nappy as*holes.
 5 years ago '10        #58
acegutta22 199 heat pts199
space
space
$8,334 | Props total: 5451 5451
 Dos-effect said:
Considering that you would buy the best tickets you could get, you would pay $225 per person go see this concert? I'm a fan of both.......and I even have the money to pay......but them n*gga's dont deserve $450 of my money.....but thats just me........on the other hand I wouldn't go see Kidd Rock for free.........
^^this
 5 years ago '04        #59
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 HipHopFactz said:

I won
 5 years ago '13        #60
space
space

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy