most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,289 | Props total: 7627 7627
 norcal925 said:
Crazy how this dude says its bullsh*t that prices are that high for tickets and all the Jay stans are mad at him

Dude's acting like they want to pay more
Aint no time for thinking when you stanning.
 5 years ago '04        #22
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 15522 15522
Kid Rock needs to stop trippin. If people were paying over $200 bones each to watch him perform, he wouldn't be complaining.

Prices are crazy but the show will be worth it. This one will go in the history books.. Don't expect to be disappointed. If you think about, you're paying $100 to see Jay-Z and another $100 for Justin Timberlake. Those are realistic prices.

If you have the bread to go see it, by all means go for it. Like someone said, no one's forcing you to drop money on this. As much as I hate being the ticket prices that high, the artists still have to make money.. it's still a business at the end of the day. If the demand for your product is high, why would you sell it low? This is a big business opportunity for both Jigga and JT.

Last edited by refuze; 04-14-2013 at 08:45 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #23
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
For Kidd Rock and everyone else who is void of the concept of a free market:

As long as people are willing to pay those prices. They will continue to offer them. Its not a sin, its not deception, its not trickery, and most importantly its not fair (suck a d!ck no one has to make prices that cater to your mediocrity) but what it does do is work.
 5 years ago '06        #24
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,728 | Props total: 8908 8908
 refuze said:
Kid Rock needs to stop trippin. If people were paying over $200 bones each to watch him perform, he wouldn't be complaining.

Prices are crazy but the show will be worth it. This one will go in the history books.. Don't expect to be disappointed. If you think about, you're paying $100 to see Jay-Z and another $100 for Justin Timberlake. Those are realistic prices.

If you have the bread to go see it, by all means go for it. Like someone said, no one's forcing you to drop money on this. As much as I hate being the ticket prices that high, the artists still have to make money.. it's still a business at the end of the day. If the demand for your product is high, why would you sell it low? This is a big business opportunity for both Jigga and JT.
The Roots have a way better live show than either JT or Jay, and they dont even charge that much for tickets
 04-14-2013, 09:16 PM         #25
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Hov said:
I know where he from,he started as a wigger rappin and now he doin redneck tunes

The hov n jt concerts are sold out, what he should say is my bum a.ss fans can't afford those prices
Still makin more money then you

Singing sweet home Alabama all summer long
 5 years ago '11        #26
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1269 1269
 timdog said:
so cuz he a republican you dont fu*k with him
nah, im registered Republican because of Ron Paul..

I just don't like how he sold out to that kind of politics knowing that sh*t is deceptive.. He has pictures with Bill Clinton/George Bush throwing up a freemason sign too.
 5 years ago '04        #27
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 Prince Ace said:
The Roots have a way better live show than either JT or Jay, and they dont even charge that much for tickets
That may be true but Jay-Z and JT are more popular. They have such a high demand that they can get people to cop $200 tickets.

Music is a business
 04-14-2013, 09:19 PM         #28
Jim Grim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those are bullsh*t prices
 5 years ago '10        #29
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
 SomeOnesoN said:
nah, im registered Republican because of Ron Paul..

I just don't like how he sold out to that kind of politics knowing that sh*t is deceptive.. He has pictures with Bill Clinton/George Bush throwing up a freemason sign too.
here go another remy a.ss n*gga lost and holding on to every youtube conspiracy theory. sheep
 5 years ago '11        #30
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1269 1269
 beast mode said:
here go another remy a.ss n*gga lost and holding on to every youtube conspiracy theory. sheep
i dont watch those documentaries anymore.. u really thing Eazy-E's HIV was a conspiracy too? I'm not one of the naive one's, miss me with that bullsh*t.. There is energy in music and that Magicka hypnotizes the masses. Word to Lucifer and Aleister Crowley.

5 years ago '05        #31
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 3447 3447
sh*t that's nothing, fu*king superbowl tickets cost thousands. If you wanna witness history pay up if not shut the fu*k up. Your also paying for the unknown, timbaland may show, jessica biel among other famous people and artists. I don't see an issue.
 5 years ago '11        #32
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,430 | Props total: 1413 1413
jayz fans are loyal as fu*k thats all i can say lol

these n*ggas in here legit talkin bout 200 dollar ticket prices are cool cause this performance is going in the history book lmaoooo

n*gga i wouldnt pay 200 dollars for a concert thrown by god let alone hova get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t
 5 years ago '05        #33
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
sh*t i paid $305 per but im sitting 14 rows back and im sure it will be worth every dollar spent.
Kid Rock could never get that much money even at the top of his game. Thats just fact.
So i dont think it has anything with him not wanting to charge that price it has to do with people laughing if he charged that price.
 5 years ago '12        #34
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
it's the same with shoes, lebrons and jordans are 200 and up, n*ggas aren't being forced to cop a pair but they do anyways so why complain about it?

5 years ago '04        #35
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
 Urbanchill said:
jayz fans are loyal as fu*k thats all i can say lol

these n*ggas in here legit talkin bout 200 dollar ticket prices are cool cause this performance is going in the history book lmaoooo

n*gga i wouldnt pay 200 dollars for a concert thrown by god let alone hova get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t
No one's forcing you to pay for this

Whats the difference between spending money for goods like shoes, cars, fancy food, or weed? Everyone can pick what they want to drop bread on.

I sure as hell can't find myself dropping 200 for this show but Im not mad either when both artists are extremely popular and in demand.
 5 years ago '07        #36
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Too damn much for a concert ticket, it better come with some g/d merchandise. He's voicing his opinion and I feel what he's saying.
 5 years ago '12        #37
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17282 17282
 HipHopFactz said:
2.32..Kidd Rock ruined Hovs performance, all the energy levels dropped, Jay in his head thinking "this crackhead here"

Word? Cool story, whats that got to do with the thread again
 5 years ago '12        #38
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17282 17282
 jmheight1 said:
Aint no time for thinking when you stanning.
 5 years ago '04        #39
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
n*ggas act like Jigga got an array of sh*t goin on at his shows.. n*gga RAPS on stage and sometimes brings some other rappers out,woooooow!!! smh @ n*ggas thinking thats worth anywhere near 225 dollars a ticket!

go to a show where n*ggas actually have sh*t goin on during the performance and then tell me seeing Jigga or any rapper is worth that type of money..
 5 years ago '11        #40
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 12554 12554
Kid Rock charging 20 a concert for every seat expect him to sell out everywhere or close too it
Jay-Z and Justin charging them prices because the mega companies sponsoring the tours know these kids going to pay but it can't be 225 a ticket that's like middle of the crowd prices...nose bleeds start at 37...but if Kid Rock expect Jay-z and Justin stans to rebel against these prices naw pop them kids already saved up there money already for them concer
ts.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago