Prodigy Exposes 2Pac For Faking His "Beef" With The Notorious B.I.G. In His Autobiography.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #141
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38466 38466
 bennnylava said:
How did e40 catch him slippin n*gga? That coulda happened to literally ANY n*gga. Because BIG aint roll 5000 deep wit security means he aint know the streets? n*gga where the fu*k are you FROM?

Tupac got HIMSELF shot up n*gga, you not a gang member but you gon go stomp one out and expect to get off scot free? Thats DUMB n*gga sh*t, did his aunts an uncles implant DUMB n*gga sh*t into him? Tupac wasnt stupid n*gga he knew what he was doin.
Where is big now? if he knew the streets so much?

Pac was the first rapper to stomp or f!ght a gang banger?

Rappers been getting it in with gang members before and after Pac, they still doin it to this day, anyone can get caught slippin, and that's what happened.

Where is Puffs man Wolf now?

Where is Stretch now?

Where is E-Money Bagz now?

Where is Orlando Anderson now?

list goes on, rappers and rapper a.ssociates been gun down and dey aint even know it until they took their last breath

T.I nearly caught it, Cam caught one, Ross nearly caught it, Suge caught one, Dre caught one, dudes been fired upon, shot, watched their peoples die infront of them, it's nothing new, anyone can slip up and end up in the wrong position, when ur surrounded by those kinds of people trouble finds u.

Its easy to say in hindsight someone shud have done this and that, but u never walked in mans shoes, ur just some bx poster with a internet connection, so who are u to question someone else's street cred, how many cops u shot?

U probs never been a f!ght, BX JOJO Simmons

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-15-2013 at 02:32 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #142
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 19888 19888
 HipHopFactz said:
Where is big now? if he knew the streets so much?

Pac was the first rapper to stomp or f!ght a gang banger?

Rappers been getting it in with gang members before and after Pac, they still doin it to this day, anyone can get caught slippin, and that's what happened.

Where is Puffs man Wolf now?

Where is Stretch now?

Where is E-Money Bagz now?

Where is Orlando Anderson now?

list goes on, rappers and rapper a.ssociates been gun down and dey aint even know it until they took their last breath

T.I nearly caught it, Cam caught one, Ross nearly caught it, Suge caught one, Dre caught one, dudes been fired upon, shot, watched their peoples die infront of them, it's nothing new, anyone can slip up and end up in the wrong position, when ur surrounded by those kinds of people trouble finds u.

Its easy to say in hindsight someone shud have done this and that, but u never walked in mans shoes, ur just some bx poster with a internet connection, so who are u to question someone else's street cred, how many cops u shot?

U probs never been a f!ght, BX JOJO Simmons

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #143
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,845 | Props total: 4830 4830
 KnickKilla92 said:

[pic - click to view]

u bumped this thread to post that
 5 years ago '10        #144
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
Can't believe it's really this many idiots on this site.
 5 years ago '08        #145
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
BAD BOY n*gga. he didnt say BIGGIE set him up, he said affiliations wit Bad boy such as Hatian Jack n Jimmy Henchmen set him up. he said it in against all odds you stupid clueless piece of f*cking sh*t

it was a SET UP, by affiliations wit BAD BOY, n BIGGIE knew about it before hand and aint tell him. the interview is EVERYWHERE n*gga, "BIG saw me n told me not to hang around them n*ggas. I asked why, he said I'll tel you later. Next time i seen him was at the studio, night of the shooting" that almost word for word

he accused PUFFY of settin him up and he lashed out at BIG becuz he sonned BIG, n*gga was on his couch eatin and openin for keep ya head up. i swear u fu*kin kids are STUPID.

and he didnt visit Pac, he left before BIG got there. how bout this, if i show u the interview where BIGs boy said Pac left before BIG got to the hospital, you delete ya waste of an account.
Don't bother replying to his dumb a.ss.... his IQ is that of a frog
 5 years ago '12        #146
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,768 | Props total: 22155 22155
Like I told you guys before.

Bennylava is a known troll in the sports section and that's all he does is troll.

Burgundy is clearly a hater and is afraid to admit defeat which is why he keeps making up sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #147
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,553 | Props total: 5902 5902
Rap must be dull as hell. Almost 20 years later and Big & Pac are still discussed daily as if their feud is an ongoing thing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy