Prodigy Exposes 2Pac For Faking His "Beef" With The Notorious B.I.G. In His Autobiography.

most viewed right now
 72
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #121
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,637 | Props total: 4638 4638
 Poohdini said:
anybody remember the classic create your own prodigy story thread?
b that sh*t was too funny
 5 years ago '13        #122
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 r.burgundy said:
dude,tha boss released a compilation album lol

says who?
Ight you can keep believing 2pacs sh*tty interview in Vibe magazine in the middle of 95 helped Pac sell millions of records..

Even though he had a no 1 album long before the interview



BIG was small fry dude album reached no 15, he needed Pac more than Pac needed him


Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-14-2013 at 07:00 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #123
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 HipHopFactz said:
Ight you can keep believing 2pacs sh*tty interview in Vibe magazine in the middle of 95 helped Pac sell millions of records..

Even though he had a no 1 album long before the interview




BIG was small fry dude album reached no 15, he needed Pac more than Pac needed him
dear mama peaked at 9 on tha billboard chart,shed so many tears 44 on billboard charts,and temptations at 68,so yeah,i'll stick to my beef theory

bigs debut outsold pacs debut by about 4 million records lol
 5 years ago '13        #124
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 r.burgundy said:
dear mama peaked at 9 on tha billboard chart,shed so many tears 44 on billboard charts,and temptations at 68,so yeah,i'll stick to my beef theory

bigs debut outsold pacs debut by about 4 million records lol
Bigs debut dropped in a time when hip hop was peaking thanks to deathrow, and many other solo acts who had put in the ground work from moving away from mc hammer typa rap, to hardcore gangsta rap

Pacs debut dropped at the start of the 90's and you can hear by the sound of the record he was using 80's style production, cuz the 80's had just finished

Also BIG saw a upsurge in sales after Who Shot Ya, he used Pacs shooting to sell records = Fact

If anyone used beef it was Big, Pac had his number 1 record,

and be real nobody cared about any westcoast eastcoat beef until Hit'em Up Dropped that's when sh*t got serious and that was in the middle of 1996. After Hit'em Up then sh*t got live.

Pac kept calm but BIG was calling hits over the radio trying to have a dude k!lled over a video, so it was BIG who started that sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #125
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 HipHopFactz said:
Bigs debut dropped in a time when hip hop was peaking thanks to deathrow, and many other solo acts who had put in the ground work from moving away from mc hammer typa rap, to hardcore gangsta rap

Pacs debut dropped at the start of the 90's and you can hear by the sound of the record he was using 80's style production, cuz the 80's had just finished

Also BIG saw a upsurge in sales after Who Shot Ya, he used Pacs shooting to sell records = Fact

If anyone used beef it was Big, Pac had his number 1 record,

and be real nobody cared about any westcoast eastcoat beef until Hit'em Up Dropped that's when sh*t got serious and that was in the middle of 1996. After Hit'em Up then sh*t got live.

Pac kept calm but BIG was calling hits over the radio trying to have a dude k!lled over a video, so it was BIG who started that sh*t
please prove that fact

rtd was plat 1 before pac got shot,so explain again how big needed pac to sell
 5 years ago '07        #126
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Amen7 said:
n*ggaz that say Pac wasnt big before biggie beef are completely stupid,retarded,bi*ch made a.ss east coast n*ggaz.He put Biggie on by letting him open up shows for him you weak azz stupid fu*ks. He had the movie Juice and outshined his cast mates and one of them went on to be in some classic movies of his own(Omar Epps). Pac also dropped his classic song i get around after the movie juice which made him an even bigger star. He had a number one album in prison,you fu*king idiots! Without even mentioning Biggie in any of his songs.

MATW> than all biggie albums combined. I aint kno no n*ggaz in the hood buyin or bumpin Biggies albums in the south. n*ggaz bought and bumped Pac sh*t faithfully. n*ggaz listened to Pac in every region in the world including 3rd world countries. If anything the Beef sorta helped Biggie.
n*ggas also bought every no limit cd lol.whats your point
 5 years ago '05        #127
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,260 | Props total: 9735 9735
Just read through the last few pages.



The people saying 2pac did it for album sales are known 2pac trolls. this thread is indeed wonderful.
 5 years ago '11        #128
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 238 238
Now n*ggas done got back to the who was bigger sh*t. SMH....both are legends in their own right. I respect BIG and was playin it a lot when n*ggas in my hood wasnt feelin it. Pac was in heavy rotation EVERYWHERE, but the east coast. They rode for BIG, and I can respect that. But dont get it twisted...I visited Europe several times in the mid 90's and NEVER heard any BIG songs on the radio, but Pac was recognized everywhere and in heavy rotation. Especially London.

Back to the subject at hand: BIG shouldve told Pac what was about to go down. He knew wshat was up. Unfortunately for BIG, he was guilty by a.ssociation. Thats the way sh*t is. A lot of sh*t couldve been prevented and it wasnt.
 5 years ago '07        #129
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Teknishen04 said:
Now n*ggas done got back to the who was bigger sh*t. SMH....both are legends in their own right. I respect BIG and was playin it a lot when n*ggas in my hood wasnt feelin it. Pac was in heavy rotation EVERYWHERE, but the east coast. They rode for BIG, and I can respect that. But dont get it twisted...I visited Europe several times in the mid 90's and NEVER heard any BIG songs on the radio, but Pac was recognized everywhere and in heavy rotation. Especially London.

Back to the subject at hand: BIG shouldve told Pac what was about to go down. He knew wshat was up. Unfortunately for BIG, he was guilty by a.ssociation. Thats the way sh*t is. A lot of sh*t couldve been prevented and it wasnt.
big didnt kno what was about to go down.nobody knew pac was goin to tha studio except jimmy henchmen.big and mike tyson told him not to hang around haitian jack,what else could they say if somebody dont wanna listen
 5 years ago '11        #130
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 r.burgundy said:
big didnt kno what was about to go down.nobody knew pac was goin to tha studio except jimmy henchmen.big and mike tyson told him not to hang around haitian jack,what else could they say if somebody dont wanna listen
n*ggas in here talking like they were there that night
 5 years ago '12        #131
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
avatar space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 19889 19889
 Retro said:
n*ggas in here talking like they were there that night
i swear them n*ggas is hilarious reminds me of that who k!lled soulja slim thread
 5 years ago '07        #132
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Retro said:
n*ggas in here talking like they were there that night
i kno plenty dudes that was there that night
 5 years ago '11        #133
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
I respect prodigy music but it's hard to believe the stories of the human punching bag yell™
 5 years ago '13        #134
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 Retro said:
n*ggas in here talking like they were there that night
 5 years ago '13        #135
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 bennnylava said:
at Biggie needin Tupac to sell, when Biggie didnt even WANT any beef wit him. Tupac was the aggressor and the main benefactor from all of it, any n*gga can see that. Any publicity is good publicity.
2pac mos def was the aggressor but getting shot up and going to the pen and having ur hommie set u up wud make a guy go off the rails

Pac was a chill dude, typa guy to let a homeless person sleep in his crib, but after what happen to him in 94, he had to toughen up

Maybe it was misguided vengeance, but when you are 24-25 years old and u go through all the sh*t dude went through, u aint coming back all smiley face and happy.

The streets ate him up and sadly he was marked for death which ever way u spun the bottle, on the flipside BIG was in the same position and he aint even know it.

U make a pact with the devil u pay the price.

Pac and BIG beef cud have easily been squashed, u put them both in a room for 30 mins and I guarantee they wud come out bestfriends, but to many outside people were involved and for their vested interests bringing Pac and BIG together wud fu*k up the money. You hold on to ur bar of gold and that's what Suge and Puff did, cuz there will always be other people ready to steal dem away from u, given the chance.


Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-14-2013 at 11:43 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #136
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 bennnylava said:
Biggie understood the streets better than Tupac, Tupac was a loudmouth, rebellious, wreckless n*gga. Thats why he aint give a fu*k about goin against Jimmy Henchmen and THATS why Jimmy sent them n*ggas to hit him up to "discipline" him.
Biggie wasnt gonna go against the n*gga extortin his label, able to block his pathway to blowin up, and have the ability to harm his family
its that simple, I blame Diddy
Biggie aint understand sh*t, otherwise he wud still be alive

He was caught slippin once by E40's goons and they gave him the pass and den he was caught slippin again and this time there was no pass

There is no understanding the streets, some people die and some people live, if ur card is marked then that's that, it only takes a sec to be in the wrong place and the wrong time.

You look at Pacs uncle and aunts most of whom are dead or in jail for murder cuz they aint lay down and that was also deep in-graved in Pac mentality. Dude got popped on the Vegas strip from all places, that's the last place you gonna expect an attempt on ur life by some crips.

During that era of rap it was a very dangerous time, someone was gonna die and it turned out to be two of the most high profile rappers.

Snoop said Nas was walking around LA in a red jump suit, if he had stepped in the wrong neighbourhood he wud also be dead, sometimes u luck out and sometimes u don't. We cud easily be talkin about Nas gettn popped by some crips.


Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-15-2013 at 12:12 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #137
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 HipHopFactz said:
2pac mos def was the aggressor but getting shot up and going to the pen and having ur hommie set u up wud make a guy go off the rails

Pac was a chill dude, typa guy to let a homeless person sleep in his crib, but after what happen to him in 94, he had to toughen up

Maybe it was misguided vengeance, but when you are 24-25 years old and u go through all the sh*t dude went through, u aint coming back all smiley face and happy.

The streets ate him up and sadly he was marked for death which ever way u spun the bottle, on the flipside BIG was in the same position and he aint even know it.

U make a pact with the devil u pay the price.

Pac and BIG beef cud have easily been squashed, u put them both in a room for 30 mins and I guarantee they wud come out bestfriends, but to many outside people were involved and for their vested interests bringing Pac and BIG together wud fu*k up the money. You hold on to ur bar of gold and that's what Suge and Puff did, cuz there will always be other people ready to steal dem away from u, given the chance.
dudes talkin like they chilled wit pac and knew big
 5 years ago '13        #138
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 r.burgundy said:
dudes talkin like they chilled wit pac and knew big
from what has been told prior to 94, he was chill enough to call up BIG and tell him he liked his music and then let him rock his shows and take him over to the west and grab the mic outta warren g hand and pass it to big so he cud rock a verse for some promo
 5 years ago '07        #139
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 HipHopFactz said:
from what has been told prior to 94, he was chill enough to call up BIG and tell him he liked his music and then let him rock his shows and take him over to the west and grab the mic outta warren g hand and pass it to big so he cud rock a verse for some promo
u dont kno any of them or anybody connected to them lol
 5 years ago '12        #140
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 12830 12830
The beef def helped biggie more

Pac made biggie
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy