Prodigy Exposes 2Pac For Faking His "Beef" With The Notorious B.I.G. In His Autobiography.

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #101
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38335 38335
 r.burgundy said:
where were u at tha time this was goin on?as somebody who was around,i dont kno anybody who thought "who shot ya" was about pac and songs like that were common in tha mid 90's

who shot ya aint on tha album so i dont even understand how u are tryin to relate it to rtd lol
I was in jerz

Maybe u were oblivious to ur surroundings?

Pac gets shot, 2 months later a guy who was in the same building puts out "Who Shot Ya", ironically being the question on many peoples minds.

BIG's own people said that was all on Puff and not BIG...Big aint have anything to do with that. It was a old verse for a Mary J song, but Puff so an open door opportunity to re-use and re-work the song and drop it on the B Side of a single.

Puff knows how the music biz works and he knew people wud talk about it, perfect time for some exposure.

Also when it dropped it was mentioned in the Source, was BIG getting at Pac...

So you were probs the only kid on the planet oblivious to the song
 5 years ago '06        #102
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 Eminence Grise said:
I remember Biggie's mom saying that she witnessed Pac tell Biggie to his face that he was faking the beef to sell records. I don't see why she'd lie about that.
n***a big mom aint no credible source. she aint know mostly wtf wuz goin on in big's personal n professional life til the n***a died. everything big's mom know is from word of mouth after big died from big's friends n a.ssociates. how the f**k is ms. wallace gonna witness pac tellin biggie the beef wuz 2 sell records?? u tryna tell me ms.wallace wuz in the middle of the east/west beef wen s**t wuz goin down?? u n***az need 2 think bout this s**t. she aint even know how biggie used 2 abuse kim til they started makin the 'notorious' film.
 5 years ago '07        #103
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 HipHopFactz said:
I was in jerz

Maybe u were oblivious to ur surroundings?

Pac gets shot, 2 months later a guy who was in the same building puts out "Who Shot Ya", ironically being the question on many peoples minds.

BIG's own people said that was all on Puff and not BIG...Big aint have anything to do with that. It was a old verse for a Mary J song, but Puff so an open door opportunity to re-use and re-work the song and drop it on the B Side of a single.

Puff knows how the music biz works and he knew people wud talk about it, perfect time for some exposure.

Also when it dropped it was mentioned in the Source, was BIG getting at Pac...

So you were probs the only kid on the planet oblivious to the song
sure u were lol.u tha same dude that said big was raping charli baltimore when she was 14 lol

who shot ya is more than 1 verse

i dont doubt puff would do somethin like that,but that song did absolutely nothin for rtd sales or bigs career
 5 years ago '06        #104
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
case and point.1st off his only plat album came out while he was in jail and after he got shot.so no he wasnt a plat artist before he started dissin.and im just @ huge movie star
lol @ b4 he started dissin. last i checked matw aint have no diss songs so wtf u talkin bout my n***a. pac wuz dissin after he came home from jail after he dropped aeom on the song hitemup. hitemup wuz b4 aeom so like i said, my n***a wuz sellin records b4 the diss songs.

n yes, pac wuz a big movie star in his time n***a. juice wuz an instant hit bcuz of him n wuz a hood classic. above the rim wuz a hood classic. poetic justice wuz a hood classic. my n***a wuz a superstar in the entertainment industry b4 gettin locked up @ the end of 94/95.
 5 years ago '07        #105
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
lol @ b4 he started dissin. last i checked matw aint have no diss songs so wtf u talkin bout my n***a. pac wuz dissin after he came home from jail after he dropped aeom on the song hitemup. hitemup wuz b4 aeom so like i said, my n***a wuz sellin records b4 the diss songs.

n yes, pac wuz a big movie star in his time n***a. juice wuz an instant hit bcuz of him n wuz a hood classic. above the rim wuz a hood classic. poetic justice wuz a hood classic. my n***a wuz a superstar in the entertainment industry b4 gettin locked up @ the end of 94/95.
last time i checked,it came out while he was in prison and had begun dissin dudes in articles and magazines

bout it bout it was a hood classic.i guess master p was a huge movie star also
 5 years ago '13        #106
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
n***a big mom aint no credible source. she aint know mostly wtf wuz goin on in big's personal n professional life til the n***a died. everything big's mom know is from word of mouth after big died from big's friends n a.ssociates. how the f**k is ms. wallace gonna witness pac tellin biggie the beef wuz 2 sell records?? u tryna tell me ms.wallace wuz in the middle of the east/west beef wen s**t wuz goin down?? u n***az need 2 think bout this s**t. she aint even know how biggie used 2 abuse kim til they started makin the 'notorious' film.

i'm dying as dudes bringing bigs mom as some kind of witness

5 years ago '13        #107
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
last time i checked,it came out while he was in prison and had begun dissin dudes in articles and magazines

MATW shot straight to no 1 and Pac aint even mention BIG name until few months later in a interview

So there was no beef talk on Pacs part, nobody knew what Pac was thinking, he was locked up.

Who Shot Ya on the other hand is what got tongues wagging...Puff lit the fire, Pac remained quite until the Vibe interview, he was shot up and still trying to figure out what happen.
 5 years ago '07        #108
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
MATW shot straight to no 1 and Pac aint even mention BIG name until few months later in a interview

So there was no beef talk on Pacs part, nobody knew what Pac was thinking, he was locked up.

Who Shot Ya on the other hand is what got tongues wagging...Puff lit the fire, Pac remained quite until the Vibe interview
it didnt mention big cause it was recorded while they were still cool and dropped while he was in jail

his album didnt go plat till tha end of tha year,so yes he did start beefin in between that time
 5 years ago '09        #109
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 4563 4563
 r.burgundy said:
it didnt mention big cause it was recorded while they were still cool and dropped while he was in jail

his album didnt go plat till tha end of tha year,so yes he did start beefin in between that time
but Pac did have the #1 album in the country before the beef, while he was in rikers, before any talk of beef was even near. n not just #1 rap album, #1 album ahead of Bruce springstien n sh*t so Pac clearly was a huge rapper and was going to continue to be huge regardless of beef.

n to the n*gga that said i wasnt around, fu*k outta here f*ck n*gga i lived in cali AND NY throughout my life was born in 84 startin listenin to hip hop when i was 8, it was my whole life believe i knew what was goin on
 5 years ago '05        #110
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 1405 1405
 waytoomuch said:

HIt Em up was Before AEOM?....fu*k is You Talkin' bout?......and n*gga...Ice Cube ws Bigger start than 2pac
at the time a a HOOD CLASSIC dont make you HUGE movie star....Wesley Snipes was a HUGE Movie Star

and Who said West Coast was at Disadvantage?.....All them Muthafu*kas was selling Spice 1,Too Short,Ice Cube,Coolio,E-40,The Luniz,

Alot of You n*ggas Talkin' out your a.ss....Cuz Yall wasnt around yall we're ether in elemantary or still swimming in your daddy's nut sac during that time period
 5 years ago '13        #111
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

naw I'm talking about Pac not talkin no beef period in any interviews yet his record was still no 1 without mentioning beef or big...Ready to Die only charted no 15

His album went no1, so it was going plat regardless, he beat out Bruce Springsteen Greatest Hits, to the no 1 spot, that's when you know u have officially made it, you beat the boss to be the boss.

Dear Mamma changed Pacs life.

Like folk said Pac was gonna sell regardless, he was dropping classic songs, he ended up on the biggest rap label working with some of the biggest rappers and producers on the planet. From there on out he was riding the wave..

BIG was small fry, Pac made him more famous with Hit'em Up....some dudes aint even heard of BIG until Hit'em Up.

BIG owes a lot of his success to Pac
 5 years ago '07        #112
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
but Pac did have the #1 album in the country before the beef, while he was in rikers, before any talk of beef was even near. n not just #1 rap album, #1 album ahead of Bruce springstien n sh*t
it was tha top album but it was only at 240k copies and released in march.it ended up double plat by tha end of year in dec which means it had big spikes in sales
 5 years ago '07        #113
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
naw I'm talking about Pac not talkin no beef period in any interviews yet his record was still no 1 without mentioning beef or big

His album went no1, so it was going plat regardless, he beat out Bruce Springsteen Greatest Hits, to the no 1 spot, that's when you know u have officially made it, you beat the boss to be the boss.

Dear Mamma changed Pacs life.

Like folk said Pac was gonna sell regardless, he was dropping classic songs, he ended up on the biggest rap label working with some of the biggest rappers and producers on the planet. From there on out he was riding the wave..

BIG was small fry, Pac made him more famous with Hit'em Up....some dudes aint even heard of BIG until Hit'em Up.

BIG owes a lot of his success to Pac
every no.1 album goes plat?
 5 years ago '06        #114
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

dissin in articles n magazines aint the same as droppin records 2 sell records. pac sold on matw based on the strength of his singles n music. u could b as controversial as u want but if u dont deliver good music, u aint goin multi-platinum. ask odb
 5 years ago '05        #115
space
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:

Who Shot Ya on the other hand is what got tongues wagging...Puff lit the fire, Pac remained quite until the Vibe interview, he was shot up and still trying to figure out what happen.
People knew what he was Thinking the n*gga was Doin' Interviews with Step Father's Magazine
 5 years ago '05        #116
space
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
Nawwwwwwwwww Ask Rick Ross lol
 5 years ago '13        #117
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
When you can beat Bruce Springsteen to the no 1 spot, you are going plat, regardless.

Dear Mamma finished on the no1 spot at the end of 1995 billboard 200 chart, it also had great worldwide success gong no1 and no2, no 3 and no4 in other countries who tend not to listen to urban rap music during that time.

That song alone helped the album reach the status it did, it brought in a new fanbase who did not exist before or partake in hip hop.
 5 years ago '13        #118
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
dissin in articles n magazines aint the same as droppin records 2 sell records. pac sold on matw based on the strength of his singles n music. u could b as controversial as u want but if u dont deliver good music, u aint goin multi-platinum. ask odb
basically
 5 years ago '07        #119
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
When you can beat Bruce Springsteen to the no 1 spot, you are going plat, regardless.

Dear Mamma finished on the no1 spot at the end of 1995 billboard 200 chart, it also had great worldwide success gong no1 and no2, no 3 and no4 in other countries who tend not to listen to urban rap music during that time.

That song alone helped the album reach the status it did, it brought in a new fanbase who did not exist before or partake in hip hop.
dude,tha boss released a compilation album lol

says who?
 5 years ago '09        #120
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
anybody remember the classic create your own prodigy story thread?

edit:

it got deleted? whhhyyyyy

Last edited by Axl Rose; 04-14-2013 at 07:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now