Prodigy Exposes 2Pac For Faking His "Beef" With The Notorious B.I.G. In His Autobiography.

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15099 15099
 Retro said:
n*ggas in here acting like Pac was struggling and NEEDED a beef with Big to sell records when all evidence points to the contrary. But but but I wanna disagree because I don't want that to be true a.ss n*ggas
how did biggie need beef to sell records
 5 years ago '11        #82
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 CartelFamill said:
What EVIDENCE?......Cuz READY TO DIE outsold every 2pac Album uptill MATW.....

Pac was Broke When he was Jail....Why you think he Took the Deal with Suge and sh*t was Written on a fu*king Napkin
Read the thread dude. All of y'all keep ignoring the points already brought up, y'all just can't stand the fact that the beef was NOT a focal point of the record sales. Had it been, Big would've been all over AEOM. But Hit Em Up wasn't. Let it fu*kin go already
 5 years ago '11        #83
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 timdog said:
how did biggie need beef to sell records
Reading comprehension is an essential part of having productive discussions. Raise yours...
 5 years ago '13        #84
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 CartelFamill said:
How Old are you n*ggas?.....Cuz KEEP YOUR HEAD UP wasnt even 2pac's biggest song at the time and it aint sell no fu*kin' 3 mill.....I GET AROUND was..... 2Pacalypse Now went Gold....Strickly for My n*ggaz went Gold...Thug Life Went Gold...

Smfh....n*ggas just be making up sh*t....
Actually SFMN went gold in 93 by the end of 94 soundscan reported it to be plat, and when the RIAA finally updated its records in 95 to show this...

The album debuted at #24 on the Billboard 200 chart and also at #4 on the US R&B/Hip-Hop albums chart, which meant this album saw more commercial success than its predecessor. The album also spawned the hits “Keep Ya Head Up” and “I Get Around”. Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. was certified Gold by the RIAA on September 24, 1993 for it’s shipments in the USA alone. The album was then certified platinum status by the RIAA in April 1995.
 5 years ago '09        #85
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,637 | Props total: 4638 4638
 r.burgundy said:
point was,he was by no stretch of tha imagination a huge multi plat selling artists.damn near every artist had plat singles in that day
u jus got shut down. all eyez on me aint mention BIG once, neither Makaveli. Pac made classics witout BIG, and made classics dissin BIG n*ggas bought Pac music cuz it was good music, u ever consider tht? this n*gga lol
 5 years ago '05        #86
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 1510 1510
 Retro said:
Read the thread dude. All of y'all keep ignoring the points already brought up, y'all just can't stand the fact that the beef was NOT a focal point of the record sales. Had it been, Big would've been all over AEOM. But Hit Em Up wasn't. Let it fu*kin go already
I never said sh*t about The Beef being Focal Point of Selling records....But Be for real....Pac was Throwing all Kinds of Subliminals on AEOM

and Pac sold Records Crazy on AEOM and every record after.....Becuz deathrow was Popping...Everything they dropped SOLD ....Interscope's MONEY and People wanted to know his story....Goin' trial....Get Shot day before Verdict....Plus his Personality

Same Reason 50 Cent Has biggest Debut Hip Hop Album....

America is in Love with Gangster sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #87
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
Lol n*ggaz reading RiAA certifications on Wikipedia acting like Pac Huge was a star before the beef with Big

At the end of the day PAC knew who shot him, and let Suge (who had beef with puff, Wolf and other a.ssociates before the 94) put a battery in his back to sell some records

n*ggaz don't want to hear it though so whatever

Yes Pac was perfect didn't have any flaws to his character
o sh*t, my fault for enjoyin Pacs last three albums where BIGs name aint mentioned once.
 5 years ago '05        #88
space
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
Actually SFMN went gold in 93 by the end of 94 soundscan reported it to be plat, and when the RIAA finally updated its records in 95 to show this...

The album debuted at #24 on the Billboard 200 chart and also at #4 on the US R&B/Hip-Hop albums chart, which meant this album saw more commercial success than its predecessor. The album also spawned the hits “Keep Ya Head Up” and “I Get Around”. Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. was certified Gold by the RIAA on September 24, 1993 for it’s shipments in the USA alone. The album was then certified platinum status by the RIAA in April 1995.
That sh*t says CERTIFCATION DATE....I takes RIAA months too update they stats....But they still get the Date They crossed Soundscan....Not When they update they records....and Like i said KEEP YOUR HEAD WASNT NO 3 mill
 5 years ago '05        #89
space
space
space
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
o sh*t, my fault for enjoyin Pacs last three albums where BIGs name aint mentioned once.
Pac Throw Sublimals its COOL.....Jayz do it He's a Sucker right
 5 years ago '09        #90
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
You got be to idiot to believe that and I'm sorry if you was still in diapers to not know Pac was dissing bad boy on records, interviews, etc from after he got shot till his death
n*gga i said on his ALBUMS. there aint no name callin on ANY of his albums f*ck n*gga thats what i said. want me to say it again? Pac aint say Notorious BIG, Biggie, Big poppa, nothin on any of his albums. EVER. yea in interviews, yea on stage n all that, but not on his albums and those were what sold.
 5 years ago '09        #91
space
space
 CartelFamill said:
Pac Throw Sublimals its COOL.....Jayz do it He's a Sucker right
well that came outta no where n made no sense, but jay z is a sucka yeah n*gga was cryin on the radio after gettin laced up in a beef he instigated
 5 years ago '11        #92
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
What evidence homie

Again PAC sales boosted after the beef with Big sh*t damn near quad droupled when he died

Y'all n*ggas screaming he had platinum hits in the early 90's when those singles didnt become platinum until 2,3,4 years after he released them

GTFoh everyone knows back then It was snoop and Dre ATCQ, Wu tang, big and you add LL if you want

Maybe you fu*ked with Nas if you was a backpacker. And people thought PAC was cool but don't put him up there like his status and popularity was as high as the rappers I mentioned at the time (outside of Nas)
Nobody is denying this BUT y'all keep screaming "Pac started the beef for sales!!!!!" like AEOM was just about him & Big. He barely even mentions Big on the album but yeah, the beef with Biggie was CLEARLY the marketing ploy to sell records...

CartelFamill said:
I never said sh*t about The Beef being Focal Point of Selling records....But Be for real....Pac was Throwing all Kinds of Subliminals on AEOM
At Big? n*gga no the fu*k he wasn't

Again, read the thread. "This one's for you Big baby" is the only reference to Big. And with how blatant Hit Em Up was you seriously think Pac wouldn't have went directly at Big on AEOM if he wanted to?
 5 years ago '09        #93
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
Pac would say fu*k bad boy In the beginning of the track and the. Rap his a.ss off that had nothing to do with dissing big.

But for him to act like Pac ain't diss big cuz he ain't say his name is just crazy

So I guess he was only dissing jayz in the line "I'm a badboy k!ller, jay-z die too"
the only diss song u can even make a argument for is bomb first, out of every Pac album (there's 5 he released livin) he dissed Jay z, Mobb Deep, and called out Bad boy (all on one song). obviously BIG included in bad boy, but he aint have to name drop biggie to sell records n*gga. all eyez on me had nothin, couple references to the shootin but thats about it plus holla at me was directed at stretch.

against all odds aint mention BIG only Puff. Pac aint target BIG on his albums to sell, hell Jay, Mobb, and Puff took the most heat if anythin.
 5 years ago '07        #94
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4839 4839
 Retro said:
n*ggas in here acting like Pac was struggling and NEEDED a beef with Big to sell records when all evidence points to the contrary. But but but I wanna disagree because I don't want that to be true a.ss n*ggas
so,are u tryin to deny tha fact that controversy boosted his record sales?because all signs tend to point to tha fact that controversy/beef drive sales
 5 years ago '09        #95
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
so,are u tryin to deny tha fact that controversy boosted his record sales?because all signs tend to point to tha fact that controversy/beef drive sales
def boosted his sales a bit, but that dont automatically mean the music wasnt good. yall act like the beef is fully responsible for Pacs popularity when in reality his arguable best work was before DR (MATW). yall cant find no in between, its either the beef aint help at all or the beef was responsible for every unit sold. n*ggas is crazy in here
 5 years ago '13        #96
space
space
Pac wasn't into dissin dudes, but after what went happened to Snoops trailer, he got busy on Hit'em Up.

Pac kept his composure on AEOM there were one or two songs where he referenced subliminally BIG and Stretch, but he let you know it was about them somewhere in the song, overall AEOM 90% is jack sh*t to do with beefs, he talks more about the feds, cops and politicians. Outta two cd's there is hardly any mention of beefs.

The Makaveli album, some of those songs and lines weren't gonna make the cut, he still wanted to make changes to the album, such as removing all references to Nas, so even that album wud have contained even less disses.
 5 years ago '07        #97
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
def boosted his sales a bit, but that dont automatically mean the music wasnt good. yall act like the beef is fully responsible for Pacs popularity when in reality his arguable best work was before DR (MATW). yall cant find no in between, its either the beef aint help at all or the beef was responsible for every unit sold. n*ggas is crazy in here
a bit lol.nobody said tha music wasnt good.im not a big pac fan but even i can say he made some timeless songs

thats yall actin like pac was above usin beef to sell a record.i think pac woulda sold fine witout beef and thats what made tha route he chose all tha more sad
 5 years ago '13        #98
space
space
BIG used Pacs shooting to sell more albums and gain more exposure

Puff re-worked and re-released Who Shot Ya coupla days after Pac got locked down

Then folk were thinking it was a 2pac diss and kick started rumours, Puff knew what he was doing, he was using a situation to push his artist, jumping on someone's drama, BIGs own camp called Puff out on it in a documentary "unno why he had to do that"

Couple months later vibe did a interview asking Pac what he thought about it

Shakur "Tasteless" , "Even if that song ain't about me," Shakur told VIBE, "You should be, like, `I'm not putting it out, 'cause he might think it's about him"

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-14-2013 at 05:48 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #99
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
Stop

biggie sold more records with Ready to die than all of Pac's albums combined until he dropped MATW

Biggie recorded who shot ya before Pac was shot GTFOH with that nonsense
Reading comprehension

Puff re-worked and re-released "Who Shot Ya" few days after Pac got locked up, which in turn sparked rumours that Badboy had something to do with Pac getting shot. Puff used a situation to push a old BIG verse and gain exposure. There was a rise in sales of RTD in 95 after that song dropped on the B Side of the single Big Poppa

Puff knew what he was doing, it was perfect timing to use Pacs shooting to get more exposure for his artist and the single. Bigs own people acknowledge Puff fu*ked up there.

Puff knew how the music game worked, he was a highly experienced young man, tongues were going to wag and what could little old 2pac do while being locked up for a possible 3-4 years. In their eyes Pac was done and dusted
 5 years ago '07        #100
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
Reading comprehension

Puff re-worked and re-released "Who Shot Ya" few days after Pac got locked up, which in turn sparked rumours that Badboy had something to do with Pac getting shot. Puff used a situation to push a old BIG verse and gain exposure. There was a rise in sales of RTD in 95 after that song dropped on the B Side of the single Big Poppa

Puff knew what he was doing, it was perfect timing to use Pacs shooting to get more exposure for his artist and the single. Bigs own people acknowledge Puff fu*ked up there.

Puff knew how the music game worked, he was a highly experienced young man, tongues were going to wag and what could little old 2pac do while being locked up for a possible 3-4 years. In their eyes Pac was done and dusted
where were u at tha time this was goin on?as somebody who was around,i dont kno anybody who thought "who shot ya" was about pac and songs like that were common in tha mid 90's

who shot ya aint on tha album so i dont even understand how u are tryin to relate it to rtd lol
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy