Prodigy Exposes 2Pac For Faking His "Beef" With The Notorious B.I.G. In His Autobiography.

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 majestic75 said:
Everybody knows Pac exaggerated the whole thing to sell records except dumb MFers. unfortunately 90%OF hip=hop fans are dumb MFers.
No you should say that 90% of people outside the East Coast aren't blinded. Nobody outside of yall believe in these wolf tales. Pac had the number one album Me Against the World before he ever dissed Biggie. Pac had more UNRELEASED diss records than released diss records. His biggest diss record Hit Em Up wasn't even put on any album. So don't use that "he dissed Biggie to sale records" excuse for him getting in your favorite rappers' a.sses back in the day. No shooting = no beef. Don't make it more than it is.
 5 years ago '13        #42
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,069 | Props total: 38377 38377
 Chief Dee said:
No you should say that 90% of people outside the East Coast aren't blinded. Nobody outside of yall believe in these wolf tales. Pac had the number one album Me Against the World before he ever dissed Biggie. Pac had more UNRELEASED diss records than released diss records. His biggest diss record Hit Em Up wasn't even put on any album. So don't use that "sell record" excuse for him getting in your favorite rappers' a.sses back in the day.
Pretty much

MATW was no1 and Pac aint have to diss BIG or even mention his name in a interview

Pacs last solo album prior to that went plat, so he was getting famous and more famous with each release, Dear Mamma really changed his life though, finished as the no1 single on the billboard end of year chart.

After that he was a household name, with celebs writing him letters in jail, cuz they loved the record. AEOM was gonna do bigger numbers cuz people were anticipating his next album...
 5 years ago '05        #43
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
 bennnylava said:
98%? really though?
With a plus/minus of 1.5% too.
 5 years ago '11        #44
slimfrom85th 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,541 | Props total: 2359 2359
this from the n*gga who got socked in the face on cam at his own show then claim something completely different happened as if the footage not out there
 5 years ago '13        #45
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
I don't think P got his facts right.

5 years ago '05        #46
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
Majestic and NK are my n*ggas... But
 5 years ago '12        #47
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
This man
 5 years ago '09        #48
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,615 | Props total: 4576 4576
 bennnylava said:
n*gga Against All Odds was not the only time Tupac addressed this shooting, it was just the last time that he did. There were times before that where he named Bad Boy as a WHOLE as having a hand in the shooting.
what the fu*k is u even talkin about? i dont care how many times Pac addressed the shooting n*gga, its a matter of WHO he addressed n what role he thought they played in the setup. yeah n*gga he singled out bad body as a whole because every n*gga involved was affiliated with bad boy, no sh*t. he said straight up he thought BIG knew about it n aint tell him. what the fu*k evidence u got u just shootin statements out yo a.ss.

n*gga Tupac was on good grounds wit his father by that point in his life n*gga trusted his own father enough to share stories of his childhood with him but some stan on the internet doesnt take his word for truth But you'll take a third party source that wasn't there at the hospital lol. Tupac checked out a couple hours after he was admitted n*gga, so for Biggie to have visited him that would mean he went there dam near right after the crime scene had been taped off.
n*gga are u serious Pac in Dear Mama said somethin like "Never had a father cuz the coward wasnt there" that was in 94, he died in 96, clearly he aint on good terms with his father. and what the fu*k u mean 3rd party source? them n*ggas were in the building when Pac got shot, if anything them n*ggas is more credible then some stupid n*gga who walked out on his wife and kid then decided to put himself on camera after Pac passed.

when Biggie got to the hospital, Pac was gone. sooner u accept that, sooner we gon stop talkin bout it

He aint visit him in jail, big whoop pretty sure he had his reasons that he didn't, cuz if he wasnt gonna fu*k wit him then then he wouldnt have even went to the hospital after he got shot
n*gga u said big whoop? ur #1 homie who letchu live in house, sleep on his couch, introduced u to the game gets set up by a n*gga u chill wit cuz of a fake r*pe charge (hatian jack) then gets a 4 1/2 sentence in jail and 11 months in u aint even pay him a visit? get yo young a.ss outta here, i got nothin else to say
 5 years ago '09        #49
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,615 | Props total: 4576 4576
 majestic75 said:
When I said the whole thing I wasn't event alking about Biggie I was talking about his persona in general. It has nothing to do with me being from the east coast. This whole regional argument is stupid and it makes no sense to inject region into the conversation. You don't have to take my word for it, there are several documentaries with interviews from his own people and people in the industry exposing dude.

He was an intelligent guy but by no means was he any kind of toughguy. Suge put the battery in his back. To take it a step further he said out of his own mouth several times that it was never about east vs west, and had been approached by several different people around the time and claimed he was just trying to get money.

Do your homework. I'm not just pulling stuff out of my a.ss because I'm from NY and am trying to defend where I'm from. I don't condone or brag about how hard my city is or how people get k!lled where I live....I'm not from Chicago. *oops did i say that out loud*.
name one. if u name two ill pay pal u cash
 5 years ago '05        #50
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,153 | Props total: 1491 1491
1st off...Prodigy is pus*y with all that 3rd Party Hearsay....Even tho Bags did fu*k wit 2pac....

Yall Do Know MATW was recorded before he got Shot.....

"Them East Coast Drug Dealers Got dem n*ggas Under Extortion....I came and fu*ked up Everything....I Dissed them n*ggas in Daily News...They Put a Hit out on Me....When n*ggas Tryed to Rob me....Which is All they wanted to Do...."

The n*gga told the Daily News Bad Boy ent was Funded by Black Mob and They Exorting them and They want me sign....fu*k dem n*ggas i tell Biggie & Puffy Ill Ride wit em....

Which is Bullsh*t becuz Andre Harrell had Puff's Whole Bad Boy on Payroll untill he got the Deal with Clive Davis....

Puff didnt fu*k TUT....Henchmen fu*ked up with Andre Harrell cuz he was Little Shawn Manager and Henchmen ran JACK THE RAPPER convention....

2pac was Hanging with Haitian Jack and aint even know who the fu*k he was Hanging wit....He called Haitian Jack a Snitch becuz Jack got his Case seperated from 2pac's and got less time...Plus Jack hooked him up wit the Girl and Pac didnt know he was dealing wit Haitian....He thought the n*gga name was TREVOR...He also Pissed alot of People off With the Vibe interview he did when he was locked up

and in the BOOK Queens Reigns Supreme...Jimmy Henchmen Said he caught 2pac at some Award show in LA and he had 20 crips with him and approached 2pac....and Told Him why the fu*k you keep dissinng Big & Puff they had nothin' to do with it....You know why ur a.ss got shot...and Suge seen what was goin' and came over....and he told Pac if say somethin' we goin' set this sh*t off right now and Pac told Suge it was cool....Then Him and Pac talked some more and agreed to Meeting the Next Day....But the Next day the Feds ran down in Jimmy Henchmen (He was on run) for a Body In NC...and they found a Gun.....He beat the Body but had eat the Gun Charge..

Read this....Some sh*t might get Clearer

Vibe: Can you take us back to that night at Quad Recording Studios in Times Square?Tupac: The night of the shooting? Sure. Ron G. is a DJ out here in New York. He’s, like, “Pac, I want you to come to my house and lay this rap down for my tapes.” I said, “All right, I’ll come for free.” So I went to his house-me, Stretch, and a couple other homeboys. After I laid the song, I got a page from this guy Booker, telling me he wanted me to rap on Little Shawn’s record. Now, this guy I was going to charge, because I could see that they was just using me, so I said, “All right, you give me seven G’s and I’ll do the song.” He said, “I’ve got the money. Come.” I stopped off to get some weed, and he paged me again. “Where you at? Why you ain’t coming?” I’m, like, “I’m coming, man, hold on.”

Did you know this guy?I met him through some rough characters I knew. He was trying to get legitimate and all that, so I thought I was doing him a favor. But when I called him back for directions, he was, like, “I don’t have the money.” I said, “If you don’t have the money, I’m not coming.” He hung up the phone, then called me back: “I’m going to call [Uptown Entertainment CEO] Andre Harrell and make sure you get the money, but I’m going to give you the money out of my pocket.” So I said, “All right, I’m on my way.” As we’re walking up to the building, somebody screamed from up the top of the studio. It was Little Caesar, Biggie’s [the Notorious B.I.G.] sideman. That’s my homeboy. As soon as I saw him, all my concerns about the situation were relaxed.

So you’re saying that going into it…I felt nervous because this guy knew somebody I had major beef with. I didn’t want to tell the police, but I can tell the world. Nigel had introduced me to Booker. Everybody knew I was short on money. All my shows were getting canceled. All my money from my records was going to lawyers; all the movie money was going to my family. So I was doing this type of stuff, rapping for guys and getting paid.

Who’s this guy Nigel?I was kicking it with him the whole time I was in New York doing Above the Rim. He came to me. He said, “I’m going to look after you. You don’t need to get in no more trouble.”

Doesn’t Nigel also go by the name of Trevor?Right. There’s a real Trevor, but Nigel took on both aliases, you understand? So that’s who I was kicking with-I got close to them. I used to dress in baggies and sneakers. They took me shopping; that’s when I bought my Rolex and all my jewels. They made me mature. They introduced me to all these gangsters in Brooklyn. I met Nigel’s family, went to his kid’s birthday party-I trusted him, you know what I’m saying? I even tried to get Nigel in the movie, but he didn’t want to be on film. That bothered me. I don’t know any n*gga that didn’t want to be in the movies.

Can we come back to the shooting? Who was with you that night?I was with my homeboy Stretch, his man Fred, and my sister’s boyfriend, Zayd. Not my bodyguard; I don’t have a bodyguard. We get to the studio, and there’s a dude outside in army fatigues with his hat low on his face. When we walked to the door, he didn’t look up. I’ve never seen a black man not acknowledge me one way or the other, either with jealousy or respect. But this guy just looked to see who I was and turned his face down. It didn’t click because I had just finished smoking chronic. I’m not thinking something will happen to me in the lobby. While we’re waiting to get buzzed in, I saw a dude sitting at a table reading a newspaper. He didn’t look up either.

These are both black men?Black men in their thirties. So first I’m, like, These dudes must be security for Biggie, because I could tell they were from Brooklyn from their army fatigues. But then I said, Wait a minute. Even Biggie’s homeboys love me, why don’t they look up? I pressed the elevator button, turned around, and that’s when the dudes came out with the guns-two identical 9 mms. “Don’t nobody move. Everybody on the floor. You know what time it is. Run your sh*t.” I was, like, What should I do? I’m thinking Stretch is going to f!ght; he was towering over those n*ggas. From what I know about the criminal element, if n*ggas come to rob you, they always hit the big n*gga first. But they didn’t touch Stretch; they came straight to me. Everybody dropped to the floor like potatoes, but I just froze up. It wasn’t like I was being brave or nothing; I just could not get on the floor. They started grabbing at me to see if I was strapped. They said, “Take off your jewels,” and I wouldn’t take them off. The light-skinned dude, the one that was standing outside, was on me. Stretch was on the floor, and the dude with the newspaper was holding the gun on him. He was telling the light-skin dude, “Shoot that motherfu*ker! fu*k it!” Then I got scared, because the dude had the gun to my stomach. All I could think about was p!ss bags and sh*t bags. I drew my arm around him to move the gun to my side. He shot and the gun twisted and that’s when I got hit the first time. I felt it in my leg; I didn’t know I got shot in my balls. I dropped to the floor. Everything in my mind said, Pac, pretend you’re dead. It didn’t matter. They started kicking me, hitting me. I never said, “Don’t shoot!” I was quiet as hell. They were snatching my sh*t off me while I was laying on the floor. I had my eyes closed, but I was shaking, because the situation had me shaking. And then I felt something on the back of my head, something real strong. I thought they stomped me or pistol-whipped me and they were stomping my head against the concrete. I saw white, just white. I didn’t hear nothing, I didn’t feel nothing, and I said, I’m unconscious. But I was conscious. And then I felt it again, and I could hear things now and I could see things and they were bringing me back to consciousness. Then they did it again, and I couldn’t hear nothing. And I couldn’t see nothing; it was just all white. And then they hit me again, and I could hear things and I could see things and I knew I was conscious again.

Did you ever hear them say their names?No. No. But they knew me, or else they would never check for my gun. It was like they were mad at me. I felt them kicking me and stomping me; they didn’t hit nobody else. It was, like, “Ooh, motherf*cker, ooh, aah”-they were kicking hard. So I’m going unconscious, and I’m not feeling no blood on my head or nothing. The only thing I felt was my stomach hurting real bad. My sister’s boyfriend turned me over and said, “Yo, are you all right?” I was, like, “Yes, I’m hit, I’m hit.” And Fred is saying he’s hit, but that was the bullet that went through my leg. So I stood up and I went to the door and-the sh*t that fu*ked me up-as soon as I got to the door, I saw a police car sitting there. I was, like, “Uh-oh, the police are coming, and I didn’t even go upstairs yet.” So we jumped in the elevator and went upstairs. I’m limping and everything, but I don’t feel nothing. It’s numb. When we got upstairs, I looked around, and it scared the sh*t out of me.

Why?Because Andre Harrell was there, Puffy [Bad Boy Entertainment CEO Sean "Puffy" Combs] was there, Biggie… there was about 40 n*ggas there. All of them had jewels on. More jewels than me. I saw Booker, and he had this look on his face like he was surprised to see me. Why? I had just beeped the buzzer and said I was coming upstairs. Little Shawn bust out crying. I went, Why is Little Shawn crying, and I got shot? He was crying uncontrollably, like, “Oh my God, Pac, you’ve got to sit down!” I was feeling weird, like, Why do they want to make me sit down?

Because five bullets had passed through your body.I didn’t know I was shot in the head yet. I didn’t feel nothing. I opened my pants, and I could see the gunpowder and the hole in my Karl Kani drawers. I didn’t want to pull them down to see if my d!ck was still there. I just saw a hole and went, “Oh sh*t. Roll me some weed.” I called my girlfriend and I was, like, “Yo, I just got shot. Call my mother and tell her.” Nobody approached me. I noticed that nobody would look at me. Andre Harrell wouldn’t look at me. I had been going to dinner with him the last few days. He had invited me to the set of New York Undercover, telling me he was going to get me a job. Puffy was standing back too. I knew Puffy. He knew how much stuff I had done for Biggie before he came out.

People did see blood on you?They started telling me, “Your head! Your head is bleeding.” But I thought it was just a pistol-whip. Then the ambulance came, and the police. First cop I looked up to see was the cop that took the stand against me in the r*pe charge. He had a half smile on his face, and he could see them looking at my balls. He said, “What’s up, Tupac? How’s it hanging?”

When I got to Bellevue Hospital, the doctor was going, “Oh my God!” I was, like, “What? What?” And I was hearing him tell other doctors, “Look at this. This is gunpowder right here.” He was talking about my head: “This is the entry wound. This is the exit wound.” And when he did that, I could actually feel the holes. I said, “Oh my God. I could feel that.” It was the spots that I was blacking out on. And that’s when I said, “Oh sh*t. They shot me in my head.” They said, “You don’t know how lucky you are. You got shot five times.” It was, like, weird. I did not want to believe it. I could only remember that first shot, then everything went blank.

At any point did you think you were going to die?No. I swear to God. Not to sound creepy or nothing-I felt God cared for me from the first time the n*ggas pulled the gun out. The only thing that hurt me was that Stretch and them all fell to the floor. The bullets didn’t hurt. Nothing hurt until I was recovering. I couldn’t walk, I couldn’t get up, and my hand was f*cked up. I was looking on the news and it was lying about me.

Tell me about some of the coverage that bothered you.The No. 1 thing that bothered me was that dude that wrote that sh*t that said I pretended to do it. That I had set it up, it was an act. When I read that, I just started crying like a baby, like a bi*ch. I could not believe it. It just tore me apart. And then the news was trying to say I had a gun and I had weed on me. Instead of saying I was a victim, they were making it like I did it.

What about all the jokes saying you had lost one of your testicles?That didn’t really bother me, because I was, like, sh*t, I’m going to get the last laugh. Because I’ve got bigger nuts than all these n*ggas. My doctors are, like, “You can have babies.” They told me that the first night, after I got exploratory surgery: “Nothing’s wrong. It went through the skin and out the skin.” Same thing with my head. Through my skin and out the skin.

Have you had a lot of pain since then?Yes, I have headaches. I wake up screaming. I’ve been having nightmares, thinking they’re still shooting me. All I see is n*ggas pulling guns, and I hear the dude saying, “Shoot that motherfu*ker!” Then I’ll wake up sweaty as hell and I’ll be, like, Damn, I have a headache. The psychiatrist at Bellevue said that’s post-traumatic stress.

Why did you leave Bellevue Hospital?I left Bellevue the next night. They were helping me, but I felt like a science project. They kept coming in, looking at my d!ck and sh*t, and this was not a cool position to be in. I knew my life was in danger. The Fruit of Islam was there, but they didn’t have guns. I knew what type of n*ggas I was dealing with.

So I left Bellevue and went to Metropolitan. They gave me a phone and said, “You’re safe here. Nobody knows you’re here.” But the phone would ring and someone would say, “You ain’t dead yet?” I was, like, Damn! Those motherfu*kers don’t have no mercy. So I checked myself out, and my family took me to a safe spot, somebody who really cared about me in New York City.

Interview was taken with Vibe Magazine.
 5 years ago '05        #51
space
space
space
Booker=Jimmy Henchmen
 5 years ago '10        #52
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
Porky Pies P talking again?
 04-14-2013, 07:01 AM         #53
Analytical One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #54
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
Vgotta sell them books son....
 04-14-2013, 08:41 AM         #55
redacted  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I waiting for that book to show up at the dollar tree. It's the only way I'll ever pay for it.
 5 years ago '11        #56
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
Pac was selling before talking about P.I.G. Like this sickle cell bi*ch would know anything about Pac.

EC n*ggas= Broke and can't rap. *Excludes Nas, and fu*k Gay-Z*
WC n*ggas= Rich and run the rap game.

West Side!

[pic - click to view]

Don Makaveli had you EC cowards on your knees begging for mercy when he threw up the W that covered the whole world.

Last edited by Chad09; 04-14-2013 at 09:18 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #57
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,840 | Props total: 4818 4818
pac stans mad as fu*k lol.dont know its so hard to except tha fact pac and suge started beef to blow up
 5 years ago '08        #58
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
P lost
 5 years ago '06        #59
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 r.burgundy said:
pac stans mad as fu*k lol.dont know its so hard to except tha fact pac and suge started beef to blow up
lol @ to blow up. pac wuz already a huge movie star n multi-platinum sellin recordin star b4 he started dissin. n suge knight wuz already a success. gtfoh. n***az will do n say anything 2 smear pac name. n pac haterz will fall 4 wuteva.
 5 years ago '05        #60
space
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
lol @ to blow up. pac wuz already a huge movie star n multi-platinum sellin recordin star b4 he started dissin. n suge knight wuz already a success. gtfoh. n***az will do n say anything 2 smear pac name. n pac haterz will fall 4 wuteva.
HUGE Movie Star ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago