Prodigy Exposes 2Pac For Faking His "Beef" With The Notorious B.I.G. In His Autobiography.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 HipHopFactz said:
Nobody saying P is lying, he getting his stories from another man who is also not around to tell his story about another man who is also not around to tell his story neither

It becomes a "whisper" story..

But from the facts we know there is only one reference to BIG on AEOM and that's at the end of the song and it's not even a full out diss, "this ones for u big baby"..

So if Pac was trying to sell records offa beef he wud have put a full scale diss song, but he didn't.

The beef was all sh*ts and giggles until Snoops trailer got fired upon and LALA was about drop, that's when it all went haywire and that's when Hit'em Up dropped. Nothing serious on wax was said by Pac on a song prior to that, u had a few subliminal references, but again it wasn't on the level it turned to.

Dudes were to busy partying to Cali Luv and Pac was already 6 Plat, before Hit'em Up dropped.

Only dude to sell records offa beef was Big abd Puff, their own camp acknowledges Who Shot Ya was re-released by Puff to get free publicity off Pacs shooting and to get tongues wagging.
so are u

tha beefin by pac started before his album dropped as he was in damn near every media outlet talkin about they set him up.he didnt need to have a diss song on any album
 5 years ago '09        #22
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
Pac was a great artist but he was pus*y

Pac, Nas, Big, Jay, Mobb Deep all of them was puss but had shooters
 5 years ago '04        #23
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
and
 04-13-2013, 07:30 PM         #24
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shout out FlyingJesus-you know where this sample from

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #25
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
i thought the whole world already knew this, when biggie mom step to pac, pac said it was all about making dollars and it wasnt real beef.....pac was 50 cent before 50 cent

same way 50 insinuated soft a.ss ja had something to do with his shooting is no different then how pac insinuated biggie had something to do with his
 5 years ago '09        #26
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,619 | Props total: 4582 4582
 bennnylava said:
Tupac dissed Biggie without Biggie dissin him, this is fact. Biggie woulda never addressed nothin regarding Tupac if Tupac hadn't started whinin an lyin bout Biggie and Puffy settin him up even though BIG visited him in the hospital the NIGHT he got hit.

Pac didnt say BIG set him up. all u n*ggas are stupid. he said they were guilty by a.ssociation, knew about the shootin before hand but aint give Pac the heads up. god damn you fu*kin kids stop watching notorious....n BIG also aint visit Pac, Pac checked out before BIG got there n*gga
 5 years ago '09        #27
space
space
 bennnylava said:
n*gga Biggie DID visit Tupac, his own fu*kin father said it and its documented everywhere that Tupac said from his OWN mouth that Bad Boy set him up n*gga, stop eatin Tupac's d!ck all ya life
BAD BOY n*gga. he didnt say BIGGIE set him up, he said affiliations wit Bad boy such as Hatian Jack n Jimmy Henchmen set him up. he said it in against all odds you stupid clueless piece of f*cking sh*t

it was a SET UP, by affiliations wit BAD BOY, n BIGGIE knew about it before hand and aint tell him. the interview is EVERYWHERE n*gga, "BIG saw me n told me not to hang around them n*ggas. I asked why, he said I'll tel you later. Next time i seen him was at the studio, night of the shooting" that almost word for word

he accused PUFFY of settin him up and he lashed out at BIG becuz he sonned BIG, n*gga was on his couch eatin and openin for keep ya head up. i swear u fu*kin kids are STUPID.

and he didnt visit Pac, he left before BIG got there. how bout this, if i show u the interview where BIGs boy said Pac left before BIG got to the hospital, you delete ya waste of an account.
 5 years ago '13        #28
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,072 | Props total: 38426 38426
Benny was born after Pac died^ why waste ur time responding

Against All Odds is all u need to know
 5 years ago '11        #29
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
Big pac fan & actually read this whole book on a plane when it came out.

unless you read it don't judge the words because prodigy after a while makes himself look like he NEVER CATCHES A L in the book
 5 years ago '13        #30
space
space
 Dray said:
Big pac fan & actually read this whole book on a plane when it came out.

unless you read it don't judge the words because prodigy after a while makes himself look like he NEVER CATCHES A L in the book
 5 years ago '05        #31
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9651 9651
Also something important.

How the fu*k did we do those avy bets and NK lost ridiculously hard, but no changes were made to his avy or account at all?
 5 years ago '10        #32
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Oh good, a book about a guy who was the original King of L's where I can re-read all his L's I already know about

Yippie
 5 years ago '13        #33
space
space
 WCIB said:
Also something important.

How the fu*k did we do those avy bets and NK lost ridiculously hard, but no changes were made to his avy or account at all?
yea a bet is a bet, dem changes need to be made asap
 5 years ago '11        #34
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 HipHopFactz said:
Seriously fam sh*t just gets ridiculous after a while

& the way things have been going for him since prison prove my point...
 5 years ago '13        #35
space
space
When Pac pulled a piece on Tut, Big vouched for Tut, on some "he my man sh*t, chill Pac"..cuz at the time Pac was having issues with Hatian Jack and Pac knew Tut was one of Jacks goons..Tut was there when they introduced that chick to Pac that night, the one who accused him of s3xual a.ssault.

Pac was gonna light him up there and den

Tut was the dude Pac suspects who shot him in 1994, he was Bigs man and was rollin with Badboy after the 94..Alot of them stories BIG was rappin about was sh*t he heard from Tut and Jack

So BIG was guilty by a.ssociation, u rollin will dem dudes who tried to k!ll me, den I cant trust u neither, u chose a side and dats that...

edit I mean hatian jack

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-13-2013 at 08:35 PM..
 04-13-2013, 08:30 PM         #36
bigsyke19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Stretch set Pac up. Big knew but was scared to say something about it. The first hit was just to scare Pac up into obeying the black mob in New York. They wanted him to sign to Bad Boy to profit off of him and cheat him out of his money.

Pac rebelled and got his self k!lled. I also believed he was too smart for reg n*ggas so the goverment wanted him gone anyways.
 5 years ago '09        #37
space
space
 bennnylava said:
n*gga Biggie is a.ssociated wit Bad Boy, he didn't exclude Biggie from who he said set him up. He knew who did and he broadened the term to cause more controversy.
jus cuz BIG was wit Bad boy dont mean Pac said he had a hand in organizin the shooting n*gga. he aint exclude Biggie from the shooting cuz all BIGs ppl were there and BIG hung around the n*ggas that shot em. he did exclude BIG from bein in the set up itself tho, n thats a fact.take a listen to against all odds, Biggies name aint come up once. Puff came up, Tut came up, Jack came up, and Henchmen came up. who was left out? BIGGIE n*gga

Look at what I bolded n*gga, Biggie OBVIOUSLY couldn't tell the n*gga because of who he would be snitchin on but he was going to tell him eventually. You sayin nothin new to me n*gga i BEEN knew all this.
And how bout this if I show you the video of Tupac's FATHER who was ALSO in the hospital saying that Biggie came and visisted his son, how bout you finally wipe this dead n*ggas nut from around ya mouth?

The man's biological father that has NOTHING to gain from lyin >>>>>>>>>>>> BIG's 3rd party n*ggas, what you wanna say his father was lyin?
n what would junior mafia/bad boy have to gain from lyin? nah i aint gonna take the word of a n*gga who Pac aint even know was alive until his 20s, walked out, was a disgrace of a man and wasnt there for the shooting or none of that.

n BIG was there for him in the hopsital...after Pac left for the 100th time. n Pac spent 11 months in jail, witout one visit from BIG. thats like u not visiting ur father who took care of u in jail for 11 months, what kinda homie is u?
 5 years ago '09        #38
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
When Pac pulled a piece on Tut, Big vouched for Tut, on some "he my man sh*t, chill Pac"..cuz at the time Pac was having issues with Hatian Jack and Pac knew Tut was one of Jacks goons..

Pac was gonna light him up there and den

Tut was the dude Pac suspects who shot him in 1994, he was Bigs man and was rollin with Badboy after the 94..Alot of them stories BIG was rappin about was sh*t he heard from Tut and Jack

So BIG was guilty by a.ssociation, u rollin will dem dudes who tried to k!ll me, den I cant trust u neither, u chose a side and dats that...

edit I mean hatian jack
its amazin how stupid this n*gga is. there is evidence Pac left the hospital before BIG got there, and Pac himself said Tut & Henchmen, mayb a couple others orchestrated the shootin. he was mad at BIG for a different reason, it aint hard to explain. this n*gga benny wrong on both aspects of his arguments
 5 years ago '05        #39
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9651 9651
NK is wrong on 2pac 98% of the time, but it's all good.
 5 years ago '13        #40
space
space
 WCIB said:
NK is wrong on 2pac 98% of the time, but it's all good.
basically..

The Pac beef sh*t is so long, detailed with many complex twists and turns, and many of the facts are still unknown, yet NK knows everything and even though he was born after 1996

Only people who know the real deal are BIG and Pac and they are gone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy