Prodigy Exposes 2Pac For Faking His "Beef" With The Notorious B.I.G. In His Autobiography.

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-13-2013, 02:30 PM         #1
15561 pageviews
188 comments

Analytical One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prodigy Exposes 2Pac For Faking His "Beef" With The Notorious B.I.G. In His Autobiography.

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Story on 2Pac begins at 12:55

"While Pac was out on bail, he set up a recording session at Quad recording studios in Manhattan with rapper Little Shawn. Stretch went with Pac to Quad that night and noticed a man leaning against a street pole reading a newspaper right in front of the the studio door as they arrived. Stretch told Bags that when he and Pac walked inside, the man followed them into the lobby, gun drawn, along with two other gunmen. They went straight for Pac's jewelry. Pac had two glocks tucked into his pants and tried pulling them out but shot himself in the groin. The gunmen opened fire on Pac grazing him on the head and a few other spots before running off.

Stretch told Bags that he and Pac went up to the studio, when Biggie, Puff, and Little Shawn saw Pac bleeding they were all in shock. Bags then told me that they found out who shot Pac in the lobby that night. Bags and Stretch visited Pac on Rikers Island a lot and they told Pac who ordered the hit and who took it, so Pac knew exactly what was going on. He knew that Biggie and Puff had nothing to do with it. But when E Money Bags and Stretch explained what happened, Pac told them that he planned to use the situation to sell a lot of records. Bags explained who was behind it, but Pac said he just wanted to start controversy and that he planned to use Biggie and Puff and turn his gunshot wounds into a marketing and promotion scheme. Wow.."

R.I.P. B.I.G.

Last edited by Analytical One; 04-14-2013 at 07:01 AM..
kiss0fdeath gave props

Outcast Outlaw slapped this ish

188 comments for "Prodigy Exposes 2Pac For Faking His "Beef" With The Notorious B.I.G. In His Autobiography."

5 years ago '13        #2
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,071 | Props total: 38380 38380
Snitchy P tellin more porkies

The only problem with that is P got his story from dudes who had fallen out with Pac and rode with his enemies. Stretch is the one who set Pac up..

Also if you listen to AEOM there is only one subliminal diss to BIG on "U Can't See Me" the line goes "this ones for u big baby"

So if Pac was using a beef to sell records he would have at least mentioned BIG and Puff on the album, fact is Pac didn't mention them.

Hit'em Up wasn't on the album, it was put out 3 months after AEOM dropped, and by that time Pac had already sold 6 million records. Also Hit'em Up was only made cuz of what happened in NY with Snoop and DPG and the LALA record was about to drop

Stretch was the dude who set Pac up, like he wud ever have a good word to say about him. Stretch even went as far as to say Pac didn't get shot. Also Money Bagz was Stretch man, same click, so they were not gonna ride for Pac. Money Bagz was also Hatian Jacks boy and was right there when H.Jack pressed Jayz up against the wall, thus Jay never liked dude. When Bagz was merked dudes were saying Jayz people did it, obviously that was lies, but cuz they had a lil beef, dudes jumped to conclusions.

Strecth was the one who delivered the message to Pac from H.Jack "Don't go to war unless you got money behind you"...

Stretch sold out, he was like the Mexican dude who sold Carlito out at the end of Calitos Way and Benny Blanco fired them shots

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 04-13-2013 at 02:45 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #3
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 4494 4494
hey wasnt boy P-ussy exposed for being homo by his best friend of 20+ years

"hello Gay-P"
 04-13-2013, 02:53 PM         #4
dOwnByLaw310  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is Twinkle Toes a credible source on any level?!
 5 years ago '09        #5
akverse47 442 heat pts442
space
space
$5,555 | Props total: 4951 4951
P should have never written that sh*tty a.ss book
 5 years ago '11        #6
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
I guess pac planned for biggie to release who shot ya a couple months after he got shot also
 5 years ago '13        #7
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
stretch didnt see pac on the island. bags did. and ppl already told pac when he got there who did it. pac wasnt even gonna entertain the issue till dudes just startin dissin and takin shots. then it was on

Hit'em Up was only made after Snoops trailer got shot at

Kurrupt said when they got back to the west and told Pac what had happened he was heated, they cut a diss record together called NY87, but then Pac felt the beef wasn't there's, the only reason they got fired at cuz dudes thought Pac was gonna be there, so he made Hit'em Up..rest is history

The beef was dead and buried until Big went on radio and opened his mouth and it started all over again, he's the dude who made it unsafe for rappers to go on either coast.
 5 years ago '07        #8
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
He felt very suspicious of Big and Puff when they didnt visit him or hold him down while in jail.
 04-13-2013, 04:40 PM         #9
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread gets remade every year

The book old as fu*k

Drop the pdf link
 5 years ago '09        #10
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,617 | Props total: 4576 4576
im sorry yall but this story insane. i cant believe P actually wrote this sh*t n i like him as a rapper but biggie aint visit Pac in no jail thats documented u wont find another n*gga in the world sayin otherwise.

and BIG said himself at the 95 awards Pac and Suge n them goons rushed em with the steel n BIG said it was dramatic n "dark" n all this sh*t. BIG said thats when he knew it was for real, coming from BIG himself so idk why this a discussion. who got that interview
 5 years ago '06        #11
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
how many times are you lame n*ggas going to make a thread about this?

n where that pdf link at?
 5 years ago '09        #12
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
Twinkle toes p. Hate it had to be him
 5 years ago '07        #13
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,840 | Props total: 4820 4820
pac stans in here mad as fu*k lol
 5 years ago '05        #14
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
^^^ you don't know what mad means I guess homie lol
 5 years ago '12        #15
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,090 | Props total: 4765 4765
 5 years ago '05        #16
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
I don't get behind everything P says but he has no reason for this to be lies...he was down w/ E Money Bag$ so he would prolly believe what dude said. Why not?

Also even if Stretch set up Pac on behalf of Hatian Jack then clearly 2Pac still knew of it, and clearly still knew that Big wasn't involved. He put refs to this sh*t in his music and Stretch was k!lled on the anniversary of his shooting. Many many people have said that the beef was only used to sell records & most likely was Suge's idea.
 5 years ago '09        #17
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8861 8861
 r.burgundy said:
pac stans in here mad as fu*k lol
Cosign
edit pac stan mods blocked me from using agreement1
E MoneyBags got Jay-Z shook as-well apparently

Last edited by Ash10; 04-13-2013 at 05:54 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #18
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,940 | Props total: 7344 7344
prodigy is like a male superhead. dude airing out every1s business and fabricating his own life.
 5 years ago '13        #19
space
space
 PCP MC said:
I don't get behind everything P says but he has no reason for this to be lies...he was down w/ E Money Bag$ so he would prolly believe what dude said. Why not?

Also even if Stretch set up Pac on behalf of Hatian Jack then clearly 2Pac still knew of it, and clearly still knew that Big wasn't involved. He put refs to this sh*t in his music and Stretch was k!lled on the anniversary of his shooting. Many many people have said that the beef was only used to sell records & most likely was Suge's idea.
Nobody saying P is lying, he getting his stories from another man who is also not around to tell his story about another man who is also not around to tell his story neither

It becomes a "whisper" story..

But from the facts we know there is only one reference to BIG on AEOM and that's at the end of the song and it's not even a full out diss, "this ones for u big baby"..

So if Pac was trying to sell records offa beef he wud have put a full scale diss song, but he didn't.

The beef was all sh*ts and giggles until Snoops trailer got fired upon and LALA was about drop, that's when it all went haywire and that's when Hit'em Up dropped. Nothing serious on wax was said by Pac on a song prior to that, u had a few subliminal references, but again it wasn't on the level it turned to.

Dudes were to busy partying to Cali Luv and Pac was already 6 Plat, before Hit'em Up dropped.

Only dude to sell records offa beef was Big abd Puff, their own camp acknowledges Who Shot Ya was re-released by Puff to get free publicity off Pacs shooting and to get tongues wagging.
 5 years ago '10        #20
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
punching bag p can't be serious. n*gga should have said it when pac was around
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy