Snoop Dogg on how him and 2pac fell out

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-13-2013, 12:14 PM         #1
15034 pageviews
17 comments

loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Snoop Dogg on how him and 2pac fell out

California Hip Hop icon Snoop Dogg, now known as Snoop Lion, had a close brush with death in*New York City*long after his days as a platinum Hip Hop star. The Los Angeles Crip spoke candidly with*Cipha Sounds & Rosenbergin an interview about his days beefing with the Notorious BIG & Diddy. For a first time, he also talks about how real the east-west coast feuding got during the time he challenged the entire audience at The Source awards.*

"I never said anything disrespectful towards New York Rappers andI got popped at and kept it on the low," says Snoop Dogg of one murder-beef encounter while in NYC. "Everybody knew that but I never said that, I left it like 'oh it didn't happen.' It was cool and it was a shot called by one of y'all figures but I took it because it was gangster."*

A shock to some of the latest fans of the Cali rapper now known as "Snoop Lion," the interview opened channels into the East-West beef between death Row & New York's Hip Hop labels. A lot of information that was kept 'hushed' by 2pac, Dr. Dre, Suge Knight, Diddy, Nas, Jay-Z, and more.*"It was part of the game - the game we was playing at that time," says Snoop on why he let the*murder attempt*go without retaliation.*

Snoop Lion also talked about the beef of '2Pac vs Bad Boy, Nas, & Mobb Deep.' The Doggfather alleges that Tupac had a strong distaste for him after he told*Angie Martinez of Hot97*radio, he has love for Puff Daddy & the Notorious BIG.*

"That offended him [ 2pac ] because he stood up for me and I didn't give him that same thing, but at the time he stood up for me, I was hood and banging. At the time he stood up for me, I had just won my murder case, so I was a different person," spoke Snoop Dogg on how him and 2pac fell out.*

Sadly,*Tupac and Snoop never mended the relationship*before the rapper's demise in Las Vegas. Shakur died 3 days after The Doggfather's Hot 97 interview.

*Deeper than just their falling out, Snoop Lion continued to speak on the critical Hip Hop beef 2pac had with the east coast.*Nas apparently could've had 2pac, Snoop Dogg, & death Row k!lled, and with ease.*

"In that Central Park - It was so gangster," says Snoop of an untold experience. He continues,"Tupac*and all of us from death Row, we mobbin. We see Nas. He walk up to Nas. Nas got about 100 goons with him - that I see, that I know that they k!llers but Pac ain't tripping and he just don't care and he walk up on Nas - Nas reach to shake Pac hand and Nas say 'I Got Love For You Pac' and Pac say, "Well n*gga if you got love for me, I got a song coming out where I diss you, Jay-Z, Biggie, he named about 40 muh', he named a bunch of n*ggas and he told Nas, n*gga if you got love for me, you ainít gonna say nothing after this record come out."*

A potentially dramatic scene could have unfolded at that point but Snoop claims*Nas still refused*to fall into the negative spiral that led to 2pac's death.*

"He had a hundred n*ggas behind him and all them n*ggas had they hand on on they sh*t," says Snoop Lion.*"He [ Nas ] winked his eye [at his goons] like - don't do it."*

According to*Snoop Dogg*that day, in New York City,*Nas*could have had all of death Row murdered but told his Queens Bridge goons don't do it.*2pac believed Nas*& New York rap crews were shook, but in hindsight Snoop claims Nas' was being a wiser man and did something 'real gangster.'*

[video - click to view]

17 comments for "Snoop Dogg on how him and 2pac fell out"

5 years ago '04        #2
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
I remember this. Jungle was about to give Pac that work.

5 years ago '12        #3
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,941 | Props total: 16911 16911
Uh oh Snoop just sonned all the groupie n*ggas on boxden who claimed Nas was scared that day
 5 years ago '08        #4
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
I thought this was known though?
 5 years ago '11        #5
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,249 | Props total: 19966 19966
pac was a dumb a.ss n*gga, i swear
 5 years ago '12        #6
playoff13 66 heat pts66
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 1286 1286
Anybody know where the rest of this interview is?
 5 years ago '11        #7
buckemdown 1 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 165 165
snoop talkin bout that shooting in brooklyn were they let it go at his trailer ?
 5 years ago '10        #8
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 86 86
Thought this was common knowledge.
 5 years ago '13        #9
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38322 38322
 ALLEEK said:
Uh oh Snoop just sonned all the groupie n*ggas on boxden who claimed Nas was scared that day
Only problem with Snoops version of the story is, doesn't match Nas version, Nas said he approached 2pac and the conversation was tame.

The truth of the matter is Hussain Fatal already broke it down, Pac went up to Nas and they talked, nobody knows the discussion they had, only person close to them was Suge..... Snoop wasn't there, so him reciting word for word what Pac said is hilarious

Fatal brought his jersey boys and they were packin heat, as if Pac wud go to NY without any firepower, especially after what happened last time. All of them boys were packin, and Nas said it himself "we all could have died that night", cuz both sides came with the heat

Snoop and Pac weren't even close anymore, they had a falling out a day before over a Saturday Night Live Appearance, Pacs bodyguard already revealed.

Nas wasn't scared, nor was Pac...Nas knew them boys had the fire power, but the situation was deaded real quick, cuz everything was a misunderstanding on Pacs part, and it wasn't the first time they met, like Pac said "I wudnt hug a nig*a I don't love" in regards to meeting Nas for the first time.
 5 years ago '13        #10
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Nice! Good find OP!

I never knew any of this.

Edit: Anyone notice Snoop is a grown a.ss man but seemed to never change.

Last edited by Guvnor; 04-13-2013 at 03:02 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #11
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
In that Central Park - It was so gangster," says Snoop of an untold experience. He continues,"Tupac*and all of us from death Row, we mobbin. We see Nas. He walk up to Nas. Nas got about 100 goons with him - that I see, that I know that they k!llers but Pac ain't tripping and he just don't care and he walk up on Nas - Nas reach to shake Pac hand and Nas say 'I Got Love For You Pac' and Pac say, "Well n*gga if you got love for me, I got a song coming out where I diss you, Jay-Z, Biggie, he named about 40 muh', he named a bunch of n*ggas and he told Nas, n*gga if you got love for me, you ain’t gonna say nothing after this record come out."*

Pac with no fu*ks given how you tell somebody I'm about to Diss you on a song in his face
 5 years ago '13        #12
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38322 38322
 Im Soo Special said:
snoop was there. it was right after that pac and snoop interview, where snoop was just sitting there

suge word is really the only word to go off of. and he already spoke on it
I don't mean Snoop wasn't literally there, I mean he wasn't in the mix of things, Pac and Nas went and had their talk between themselves cuz Pacs jersey boys were getting up in Nas face and Pac had to tell them boys to chill and step bak, after which Pac and Nas went and talked one on one...The Lawz have said it before Snoop and Pac were just on some "dappin" terms and only came together at public events, their relationship was strained cuz Snoop felt Pac was taking all the studio time and dope beats, and then they had a lil drama over a appearance at a show where Snoop left Pac hanging.

Here is how fatal said it went down, and he was right there in the mix, we saw him beside Pac

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #13
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
so someones lying either fatal or snoop....
 5 years ago '07        #14
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Snoop was out his mind to not go at Puff and Big in some type of way after that incident. I'm not saying he shoulda went full on out against them like Pac but to say you don't have hard feelings...
 5 years ago '13        #15
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
But someoe is really lying. One person said that Nas had three goons. Snoop is saying he had a lot of goons.

Something doesn't add up!

Did nas have a hundred goons or three?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy