FBG threatening chief keef's daughter KayKay

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,080 | Props total: 3875 3875
sadly its starting to warm up.. once it get hot again chi town about to start dropping bodies like tyson in 88
 5 years ago '04        #22
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 716 716
 budlightextra said:
streets aint got no rules
yeah....there is rules...or at least it used to be. U not supposed to go at the kids mayne. When you do, then its all out war. In that respect, anyones fair game. But the game has changed and now these hopeless cats dont respect lives at all. With all the punk instagram ish goin down, they gonna get locked up off threats alone. Keef has asked for this though. Him mocking a death is actually making it a war situation. God bless these hopeless young demons man.
 5 years ago '11        #23
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 bennnylava said:
n*gga Fredo always in Chicago, him and Durk
All the time...
 5 years ago '05        #24
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 teekarow said:
yeah....there is rules...or at least it used to be. U not supposed to go at the kids mayne. When you do, then its all out war. In that respect, anyones fair game. But the game has changed and now these hopeless cats dont respect lives at all. With all the punk instagram ish goin down, they gonna get locked up off threats alone. Keef has asked for this though. Him mocking a death is actually making it a war situation. God bless these hopeless young demons man.
What rules b? They shot and k!lled theyre homie and Chief keef mocked his death too by sayin he was tryin to be like him after that lil n*gga got shot... Aint no rules in my opinion. It is fu*ked up though they wanna talk about his daughter
 5 years ago '05        #25
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 18402 18402
 Fresh Whyte said:
FBG? Im Thinking Free Bandz Gang
me too.
 04-13-2013, 03:51 PM         #26
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Although I don't like Chief Keef's music, that 2nd photo with Keef's head photoshopped onto the dead body is wild disrespectful and crazy. but when you think about it, Keef has bought this upon himself with his choice in subject matter he laces his music with.

smh, this is why people get pissed off at artist's like Chief Keef and the subject matter they rap about, this does nothing but perpetuate an already existent and dangerous problem.
 5 years ago '11        #27
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
Keef was provoking them tho, he tweeted "i thought he was team no lacking" or some sh*t like that yesterday he dont give a fu*k
 5 years ago '11        #28
Shanked 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$2,550 | Props total: 3150 3150
Ya'll n*ggas don't even understand the sh*t ... This sh*t goes back when BGD split n*gga, this sh*t goes back to when n*ggas used to send IGD up to do hits in BD hood and retaliation was hard. You can't pick a side unless you in the field really ...
 5 years ago '06        #29
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37

[video - click to view]

"God keep me from these young n*ggas,not the smart ones lord just the dumb n*ggas"
 04-13-2013, 04:02 PM         #30
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReallyTho said:
i hope they k!ll him today... would make a splendid evening!
Damn, wishing death on people though?
 04-13-2013, 04:02 PM         #31
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nayfromdachi said:
 04-13-2013, 04:06 PM         #32
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gbe >>>>
 5 years ago '12        #33
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 Shanked said:
Ya'll n*ggas don't even understand the sh*t ... This sh*t goes back when BGD split n*gga, this sh*t goes back to when n*ggas used to send IGD up to do hits in BD hood and retaliation was hard. You can't pick a side unless you in the field really ...
IGD as in 974 Insane Gangsta Disciples? I thought Chicago n*ggas said IGD was fake and had nothing to do with Chicago? Guess I heard wrong...alotta n*ggas round GA and Alabama claim IGD though.
 5 years ago '11        #34
Shanked 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
 spacerap said:
the dude that k!lled jojo got k!lled AND they k!lled some kid who made a youtube video with that dude to laugh about jojo dying

its real life out there, not a movie or a rap video

also you guys are reading the image wrong, keef is out looking for his kid and gets caught lackin, the kid didnt get k!lled. its like let your guard down around your family and get k!lled sh*t not k!ll a baby sh*t

#NOTALKING

Last edited by Shanked; 04-13-2013 at 04:19 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #35
Shanked 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
 KleanKutt100 said:
IGD as in 974 Insane Gangsta Disciples? I thought Chicago n*ggas said IGD was fake and had nothing to do with Chicago? Guess I heard wrong...alotta n*ggas round GA and Alabama claim IGD though.
#NoTalking you gotta be in Chiraq to see sh*t for yourself + Most GD in Chiraq basically renegade cos they all shooting each other anyways
 5 years ago '12        #36
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 Shanked said:
#NoTalking you gotta be in Chiraq to see sh*t for yourself + Most GD in Chiraq basically renegade cos they all shooting each other anyways
Crazy how FOLK n*ggas cant even get along in the actual motherland....yet down here these n*ggas claminin it so "cool" ...growin up them n*ggas used to say "FOLKS AND CRIPS ARE COUSINS" and they bang on bloods together lmao.
 5 years ago '04        #37
Youngporter 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 435 435
Originally Posted by Yung Chance
im sayin i hope north korea aim for chi town first.

no real casualties,just dumb n*ggas
 5 years ago '11        #38
Shanked 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
 KleanKutt100 said:
Crazy how FOLK n*ggas cant even get along in the actual motherland....yet down here these n*ggas claminin it so "cool" ...growin up them n*ggas used to say "FOLKS AND CRIPS ARE COUSINS" and they bang on bloods together lmao.
It's all fu*ked up bruh you got GD that be claiming bloods

[video - click to view]

sh*ts really fu*ked up has been for awhile because shortys be on some other sh*t now #STO still doe
 5 years ago '04        #39
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yup... this aint scarface...

Both the mob n gang members been knockin people family members off since forever...

The only real golden rule is NO SNITCHING... but we see how that turned out
WRONG......This is a new thing......Civilians were off limits back in the G........They were too easy of a target. In the instance of a mans family member being k!lled happened back then, the k!llers own people took care of em for that violation......Well at least that's how REAL gangstas rolled back in the G....Things change though I guess.....
 5 years ago '04        #40
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yup... this aint scarface...

Both the mob n gang members been knockin people family members off since forever...

The only real golden rule is NO SNITCHING... but we see how that turned out
Truth is no real facet of organized crime has rules...if you fu*k over or involve yourself with the Cartels, Mafia, or regular street gang, you are putting your family in danger...women, kids, old folks etc
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy