FBG threatening chief keef's daughter KayKay

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
135 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,473 | Props total: 4376 4376
sadly its starting to warm up.. once it get hot again chi town about to start dropping bodies like tyson in 88
 5 years ago '04        #22
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,329 | Props total: 791 791
 budlightextra said:
streets aint got no rules
yeah....there is rules...or at least it used to be. U not supposed to go at the kids mayne. When you do, then its all out war. In that respect, anyones fair game. But the game has changed and now these hopeless cats dont respect lives at all. With all the punk instagram ish goin down, they gonna get locked up off threats alone. Keef has asked for this though. Him mocking a death is actually making it a war situation. God bless these hopeless young demons man.
 5 years ago '11        #23
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 376 376
 bennnylava said:
n*gga Fredo always in Chicago, him and Durk
All the time...
 5 years ago '05        #24
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,990 | Props total: 1264 1264
 teekarow said:
yeah....there is rules...or at least it used to be. U not supposed to go at the kids mayne. When you do, then its all out war. In that respect, anyones fair game. But the game has changed and now these hopeless cats dont respect lives at all. With all the punk instagram ish goin down, they gonna get locked up off threats alone. Keef has asked for this though. Him mocking a death is actually making it a war situation. God bless these hopeless young demons man.
What rules b? They shot and k!lled theyre homie and Chief keef mocked his death too by sayin he was tryin to be like him after that lil n*gga got shot... Aint no rules in my opinion. It is fu*ked up though they wanna talk about his daughter
 5 years ago '05        #25
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
space
$35,170 | Props total: 21480 21480
 Fresh Whyte said:
FBG? Im Thinking Free Bandz Gang
me too.
 04-13-2013, 02:51 PM         #26
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Although I don't like Chief Keef's music, that 2nd photo with Keef's head photoshopped onto the dead body is wild disrespectful and crazy. but when you think about it, Keef has bought this upon himself with his choice in subject matter he laces his music with.

smh, this is why people get pissed off at artist's like Chief Keef and the subject matter they rap about, this does nothing but perpetuate an already existent and dangerous problem.
 5 years ago '11        #27
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
Keef was provoking them tho, he tweeted "i thought he was team no lacking" or some sh*t like that yesterday he dont give a fu*k
 5 years ago '11        #28
Shanked 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$2,550 | Props total: 3150 3150
Ya'll n*ggas don't even understand the sh*t ... This sh*t goes back when BGD split n*gga, this sh*t goes back to when n*ggas used to send IGD up to do hits in BD hood and retaliation was hard. You can't pick a side unless you in the field really ...
 5 years ago '06        #29
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 40 40

[video - click to view]

"God keep me from these young n*ggas,not the smart ones lord just the dumb n*ggas"
 04-13-2013, 03:02 PM         #30
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReallyTho said:
i hope they k!ll him today... would make a splendid evening!
Damn, wishing death on people though?
 04-13-2013, 03:02 PM         #31
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nayfromdachi said:
 04-13-2013, 03:06 PM         #32
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gbe >>>>
 5 years ago '12        #33
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 2582 2582
 Shanked said:
Ya'll n*ggas don't even understand the sh*t ... This sh*t goes back when BGD split n*gga, this sh*t goes back to when n*ggas used to send IGD up to do hits in BD hood and retaliation was hard. You can't pick a side unless you in the field really ...
IGD as in 974 Insane Gangsta Disciples? I thought Chicago n*ggas said IGD was fake and had nothing to do with Chicago? Guess I heard wrong...alotta n*ggas round GA and Alabama claim IGD though.
 5 years ago '11        #34
Shanked 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
 spacerap said:
the dude that k!lled jojo got k!lled AND they k!lled some kid who made a youtube video with that dude to laugh about jojo dying

its real life out there, not a movie or a rap video

also you guys are reading the image wrong, keef is out looking for his kid and gets caught lackin, the kid didnt get k!lled. its like let your guard down around your family and get k!lled sh*t not k!ll a baby sh*t

#NOTALKING

Last edited by Shanked; 04-13-2013 at 03:19 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #35
Shanked 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
 KleanKutt100 said:
IGD as in 974 Insane Gangsta Disciples? I thought Chicago n*ggas said IGD was fake and had nothing to do with Chicago? Guess I heard wrong...alotta n*ggas round GA and Alabama claim IGD though.
#NoTalking you gotta be in Chiraq to see sh*t for yourself + Most GD in Chiraq basically renegade cos they all shooting each other anyways
 5 years ago '12        #36
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 2582 2582
 Shanked said:
#NoTalking you gotta be in Chiraq to see sh*t for yourself + Most GD in Chiraq basically renegade cos they all shooting each other anyways
Crazy how FOLK n*ggas cant even get along in the actual motherland....yet down here these n*ggas claminin it so "cool" ...growin up them n*ggas used to say "FOLKS AND CRIPS ARE COUSINS" and they bang on bloods together lmao.
 5 years ago '04        #37
Youngporter 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,892 | Props total: 503 503
Originally Posted by Yung Chance
im sayin i hope north korea aim for chi town first.

no real casualties,just dumb n*ggas
 5 years ago '11        #38
Shanked 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
 KleanKutt100 said:
Crazy how FOLK n*ggas cant even get along in the actual motherland....yet down here these n*ggas claminin it so "cool" ...growin up them n*ggas used to say "FOLKS AND CRIPS ARE COUSINS" and they bang on bloods together lmao.
It's all fu*ked up bruh you got GD that be claiming bloods

[video - click to view]

sh*ts really fu*ked up has been for awhile because shortys be on some other sh*t now #STO still doe
 5 years ago '04        #39
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yup... this aint scarface...

Both the mob n gang members been knockin people family members off since forever...

The only real golden rule is NO SNITCHING... but we see how that turned out
WRONG......This is a new thing......Civilians were off limits back in the G........They were too easy of a target. In the instance of a mans family member being k!lled happened back then, the k!llers own people took care of em for that violation......Well at least that's how REAL gangstas rolled back in the G....Things change though I guess.....
 5 years ago '04        #40
htown 
space
space
space
$2,815 | Props total: 888 888
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yup... this aint scarface...

Both the mob n gang members been knockin people family members off since forever...

The only real golden rule is NO SNITCHING... but we see how that turned out
Truth is no real facet of organized crime has rules...if you fu*k over or involve yourself with the Cartels, Mafia, or regular street gang, you are putting your family in danger...women, kids, old folks etc
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
56 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
73 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
103 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
52 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
50 comments
21 hours ago