The 12 Most Ridiculous Things Gwyneth Paltrow Has Ever Said

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2013, 02:22 PM         #1
11493 pageviews
21 comments

Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The 12 Most Ridiculous Things Gwyneth Paltrow Has Ever Said

On getting through the cold winter months: Harper's Bazaar's Sarah Brown writes: "Having survived her 10th London winter (she got through January by a.ssigning it "international month," and amusing Moses and his big sister, Apple, 9, with a visiting Italian chef, Japanese anime screenings, and hand-rolled-sushi lessons, no less), Paltrow admits that her dreams of relocating the family to their recently acquired residence in Brentwood, California, are becoming ever more urgent. 'Just to have my kids be in the sun every day-picking avocados, going for a swim,' she says. 'Even for two years or something, and come back when they go to senior school.'" Just what kids want to do, pick avocados.

On reminding us yet again she's friends with Jay-Z and Beyoncé: "I don't hold on to fear as much as I used to, because I've learned a lot about genuinely not caring what strangers think about me. It's very liberating. It's very empowering, and I've learned a lot of that from Jay-Shawn Carter-Z, because his approach to life is very internal. It's a very good lesson to learn."

On America vs. Europe: "We have great dinner parties at which everyone sits around talking about politics, history, art and literature-all this peppered with really funny jokes. But back in America, I was at a party and a girl looked at me and said, 'Oh, my God! Are those Juicy jeans that you're wearing?' and I thought, I can't stay here. I have to get back to Europe."

On cheese: "I'd rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a tin," the actress told a British talk show.

On her kid's diet: "They love a brown rice stir-fry, but they also love their 'Coke of the week.'" Also: "My daughter gravitates toward fresh fruit and raw nuts but will inhale a bag of hot Cheetos at the airport. It's all about balance." These gems came from a GOOP newsletter, naturally.

On the trouble with Parisian concierges:"When you go to Paris and your concierge sends you to some restaurant because they get a kickback, it's like, 'No. Where should I really be? Where is the great bar with organic wine? Where do I get a bikini wax in Paris?'

On the advice Beyoncé gave her before singing live on the Grammy Awards: "Beyoncé's like, 'Okay. The singing is great. But you're not having any fun.' She's like, 'Remember when we were at Jay's concert and Panjabi MC comes on and you do your crazy Indian dance? Do that. Be you!'" On her own diet in last year's Harper's Bazaar: "I eat whatever I want. I like bread and cheese and wine, and that makes my life fun and enjoyable." Weird, since she's also claimed she cut out all booze and bread in other interviews.

On her children's nanny: "She's French, so she's teaching them French, and their previous nanny was Spanish, so they're fluent in Spanish."

On her dream last meal (and boozing habits): "Oysters and c*cktail sauce, and then a baked, stuffed lobster and french fries. I would have a baguette and a cheese course for my dessert, and red wine. I drank like crazy [when the kids were babies]. How else could I get through my day?"

On her DNA: "I AM AFRICAN."

And the kicker: "I am who I am. I can't pretend to be somebody who makes $25,000 a year."

visit this link http://shine.yahoo.com/fa .. 144600112.html

:ohhellnonas:

21 comments for "The 12 Most Ridiculous Things Gwyneth Paltrow Has Ever Said"

5 years ago '05        #2
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I only read the first few of them. What is ridiculous about this? She wants to eat healthy and likes to talk to people that can hold a conversation rather than talking with stupid people.

5 years ago '07        #3
LaVay 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$625 | Props total: 293 293
 I'm The Dan said:
I only read the first few of them. What is ridiculous about this? She wants to eat healthy and likes to talk to people that can hold a conversation rather than talking with stupid people.

same thing i was thinking....
 5 years ago '10        #4
Marlo Stanfield 67 heat pts67
space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 291 291
 Tha Problum said:
On cheese: "I'd rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a tin," the actress told a British talk show.
Dat logic
 04-12-2013, 04:40 PM         #5
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #6
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 Cheeze said:

[pic - click to view]

Dat triple entendre
 5 years ago '06        #7
SM 38202 heat pts38202
space
space
$128,022 | Props total: 67787 67787
But I make bad threads
 5 years ago '06        #8
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 14788 14788
 RokkyRok said:
Dat triple entendre
Don't even ask him how......
 5 years ago '08        #9
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Cheeze said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #10
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1801 1801
 SM said:
But I make bad threads
good point
 5 years ago '07        #11
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
nothing was really ridiculous. props to her for being healthy and getting her kids to be healthy. i don't even think i could do one can of Coke a week.
 5 years ago '04        #12
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 SM said:
But I make bad threads
Right because you don't make 1000 of these types of threads every day you fu*king virgin.
 5 years ago '04        #13
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
She named her son Moses and her daughter Apple?

Why do celebrities name their children the most retarded names they can think of
 04-13-2013, 01:49 AM         #14
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nothing is weird on here op is a sh*thead
 5 years ago '04        #15
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
everything i read screamed valley girl so i dont see anything wrong with it i
 5 years ago '07        #16
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
On her own diet in last year's Harper's Bazaar: "I eat whatever I want. I like bread and cheese and wine, and that makes my life fun and enjoyable." Weird, since she's also claimed she cut out all booze and bread in other interviews.
 5 years ago '06        #17
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
senior school!?!?! what the fu*k is that? High School? who calls it senior school? I have never in my life heard an American say "senior school". She is 3 years, 1 month, and 1 day older then me so I know it aint an old saying or anything. she is just retarded.
 5 years ago '07        #18
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,835 | Props total: 1999 1999
 youngsiz said:
everything i read screamed valley girl so i dont see anything wrong with it i
valley girls have conversation about politics?
 5 years ago '05        #19
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
She said cheeze from a tin you tard.
 5 years ago '09        #20
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,401 | Props total: 17598 17598
I swear man the social media is so fu*king stupid

i mean the last one is kinda true because we all come from an common ancestor
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy