The 12 Most Ridiculous Things Gwyneth Paltrow Has Ever Said

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

04-12-2013, 01:22 PM         #1
12739 page views
21 comments

Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
The 12 Most Ridiculous Things Gwyneth Paltrow Has Ever Said

On getting through the cold winter months: Harper's Bazaar's Sarah Brown writes: "Having survived her 10th London winter (she got through January by a*signing it "international month," and amusing Moses and his big sister, Apple, 9, with a visiting Italian chef, Japanese anime screenings, and hand-rolled-sushi lessons, no less), Paltrow admits that her dreams of relocating the family to their recently acquired residence in Brentwood, California, are becoming ever more urgent. 'Just to have my kids be in the sun every day-picking avocados, going for a swim,' she says. 'Even for two years or something, and come back when they go to senior school.'" Just what kids want to do, pick avocados.

On reminding us yet again she's friends with Jay-Z and Beyoncé: "I don't hold on to fear as much as I used to, because I've learned a lot about genuinely not caring what strangers think about me. It's very liberating. It's very empowering, and I've learned a lot of that from Jay-Shawn Carter-Z, because his approach to life is very internal. It's a very good lesson to learn."

On America vs. Europe: "We have great dinner parties at which everyone sits around talking about politics, history, art and literature-all this peppered with really funny jokes. But back in America, I was at a party and a girl looked at me and said, 'Oh, my God! Are those Juicy jeans that you're wearing?' and I thought, I can't stay here. I have to get back to Europe."

On cheese: "I'd rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a tin," the actress told a British talk show.

On her kid's diet: "They love a brown rice stir-fry, but they also love their 'Coke of the week.'" Also: "My daughter gravitates toward fresh fruit and raw nuts but will inhale a bag of hot Cheetos at the airport. It's all about balance." These gems came from a GOOP newsletter, naturally.

On the trouble with Parisian concierges:"When you go to Paris and your concierge sends you to some restaurant because they get a kickback, it's like, 'No. Where should I really be? Where is the great bar with organic wine? Where do I get a bikini wax in Paris?'

On the advice Beyoncé gave her before singing live on the Grammy Awards: "Beyoncé's like, 'Okay. The singing is great. But you're not having any fun.' She's like, 'Remember when we were at Jay's concert and Panjabi MC comes on and you do your crazy Indian dance? Do that. Be you!'" On her own diet in last year's Harper's Bazaar: "I eat whatever I want. I like bread and cheese and wine, and that makes my life fun and enjoyable." Weird, since she's also claimed she cut out all booze and bread in other interviews.

On her children's nanny: "She's French, so she's teaching them French, and their previous nanny was Spanish, so they're fluent in Spanish."

On her dream last meal (and boozing habits): "Oysters and c*cktail sauce, and then a baked, stuffed lobster and french fries. I would have a baguette and a cheese course for my dessert, and red wine. I drank like crazy [when the kids were babies]. How else could I get through my day?"

On her DNA: "I AM AFRICAN."

And the kicker: "I am who I am. I can't pretend to be somebody who makes $25,000 a year."

visit this link http://shine.yahoo.com/fa .. 144600112.html

:ohhellnonas:
+1   

best
worst
21 comments

7 years ago '05        #2
I'm The Dan  7 heat pts7
space
space
$11,574   Props total: 153 153
I only read the first few of them. What is ridiculous about this? She wants to eat healthy and likes to talk to people that can hold a conversation rather than talking with stupid people.

7 years ago '07        #3
LaVay  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,115   Props total: 1245 1245
 I'm The Dan said
I only read the first few of them. What is ridiculous about this? She wants to eat healthy and likes to talk to people that can hold a conversation rather than talking with stupid people.

same thing i was thinking....

7 years ago '10        #4
Marlo Stanfield  67 heat pts67
space
space
$2,605   Props total: 352 352
 Tha Problum said
On cheese: "I'd rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a tin," the actress told a British talk show.
Dat logic

04-12-2013, 03:40 PM         #5
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  

7 years ago '08        #6
RokkyRok  53 heat pts53
space
space
$6,924   Props total: 952 952
 Cheeze said

Dat triple entendre

7 years ago '06        #7
SM  41388 heat pts41388
space
space
$143,753   Props total: 135677 135677
But I make bad threads

7 years ago '06        #8
tdub-zr0  139 heat pts139
space
space
$36,062   Props total: 26044 26044
 RokkyRok said
Dat triple entendre
Don't even ask him how......

7 years ago '08        #9
JetsLost  18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,177   Props total: 2338 2338
 Cheeze said

7 years ago '09        #10
DEATH  72 heat pts72
space
space
space
$24,204   Props total: 5380 5380
 SM said
But I make bad threads
good point

7 years ago '07        #11
S0ap  19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424   Props total: 291 291
nothing was really ridiculous. props to her for being healthy and getting her kids to be healthy. i don't even think i could do one can of Coke a week.

7 years ago '04        #12
lilsnatch770|M  102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,308   Props total: 2573 2573
 SM said
But I make bad threads
Right because you don't make 1000 of these types of threads every day you fu*king virgin.

7 years ago '04        #13
lilsnatch770|M  102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,308   Props total: 2573 2573
She named her son Moses and her daughter Apple?

Why do celebrities name their children the most retarded names they can think of

04-13-2013, 12:49 AM         #14
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
nothing is weird on here op is a sh*thead

7 years ago '04        #15
youngsiz  5 heat pts5
space
space
$9,693   Props total: 4876 4876
everything i read screamed valley girl so i dont see anything wrong with it i

7 years ago '07        #16
JamcnPrettyboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$25,605   Props total: 15035 15035
On her own diet in last year's Harper's Bazaar: "I eat whatever I want. I like bread and cheese and wine, and that makes my life fun and enjoyable." Weird, since she's also claimed she cut out all booze and bread in other interviews.

7 years ago '06        #17
LakerFan  5 heat pts5
space
space
$2,511   Props total: 800 800
senior school!?!?! what the fu*k is that? High School? who calls it senior school? I have never in my life heard an American say "senior school". She is 3 years, 1 month, and 1 day older then me so I know it aint an old saying or anything. she is just retarded.

7 years ago '07        #18
RJ96  8 heat pts8
space
space
space
$16,636   Props total: 2931 2931
 youngsiz said
everything i read screamed valley girl so i dont see anything wrong with it i
valley girls have conversation about politics?

7 years ago '05        #19
I'm The Dan  7 heat pts7
space
space
$11,574   Props total: 153 153
 JamcnPrettyboy said
She said cheeze from a tin you tard.

7 years ago '09        #20
Chalky  349 heat pts349
space
space
$29,727   Props total: 33318 33318
I swear man the social media is so fu*king stupid

i mean the last one is kinda true because we all come from an common ancestor

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+87online now  22
Video inside Vato thought he could take 50 shots of Patron
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
That sh-t That Make Ya Soul Burn Slow; Ali's Ex Wife said Lebron "Aint No ..
40 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-127online now  7
Article inside Gina Rodriguez gets caught saying the N-WORD, Twitter cancells her!
224 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
STRONG RUMOR: NFL has reportedly given the Chargers the option to relocate..
118 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy