Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

WHO IS WINNING??
Urijah Faber 28 75.68%
Scott Jorgensen 3 8.11%
Uriah Hall 25 67.57%
Kelvin Gastelum 7 18.92%
Travis Browne 17 45.95%
Gabriel Gonzaga 11 29.73%
Miesha Tate 23 62.16%
Cat Zingano 8 21.62%
Bubba 'Bubba' McDaniel 15 40.54%
Gilbert Smith 12 32.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 triznathaniel said:
Props to whoever voted for Kelvin... I still went with Uriah but its going to be a tough f!ght that could take place mostly on the ground... Gonna be some fun f!ghts tonight

Zao are u trying to say that this

[pic - click to view]

Looks manly??

I mean dem arms dont look inviting in the least bit but she is kinda cute with a shapely waist
 5 years ago '09        #42
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
 triznathaniel said:
Props to whoever voted for Kelvin... I still went with Uriah but its going to be a tough f!ght that could take place mostly on the ground... Gonna be some fun f!ghts tonight

Zao are u trying to say that this

[pic - click to view]

Looks manly??
Not at all, I'd eat Dana's farts but she's not natural is all I'm trying to convey even though she doesn't have 18" arms, she has kept her size along with staying shredded which is impossible for a natural
 5 years ago '08        #44
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,830 | Props total: 1331 1331
I wouldn't say it's impossible... Granted I am a layman when it comes to this stuff but I would imagine that while a woman would have to mind her diet more closely and work a lot harder to maintain mass, there are women who can be cut like this naturally and still maintain a female figure... I mean, the broad is fkn brolic but I've seen women built like this who I wouldn't suspect of roiding or anything extreme like that
 5 years ago '12        #45
Gramz 517 heat pts517
space
space
$15,217 | Props total: 7837 7837
Tate and Zingano looked hotter at the weigh-ins than both of the UFC girls (they were aight btw but definitely not Arianny and Brittany)... I knew sh*t was about to get serious when I saw Zingano's bikini.
 5 years ago '11        #46
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8504 8504
 Grimey Gramz said:
Tate and Zingano looked hotter at the weigh-ins than both of the UFC girls (they were aight btw but definitely not Arianny and Brittany)... I knew sh*t was about to get serious when I saw Zingano's bikini.
Word I normally woulda skipped the weigh-in but I had to make an exception
 5 years ago '10        #47
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 Grimey Gramz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #49
Gramz 517 heat pts517
space
space
Zingano doesn't look too good in that pic but she looked hot in that little bikini yesterday, she looks like a freak in bed too.

Those 2 rings girls looked painfully average compared to Arianny and Celeste.
 5 years ago '11        #50
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144

[pic - click to view]

My baby Miesha gonna get that coaching spot.
 5 years ago '11        #51
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
Bubba has won 15/20 of his wins by submission I just read....he seemed like sh*t on the ground on the show. WTF?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Josh Samman interview with Knockout Radio
Knockout Radio: We’re talking to Josh Samman, competitor on this season’s TUF. Now going over to this Saturday’s card, we were looking at it and you are the last f!ght on the Fuel card… and Bubba McDaniel, who didn’t go as far in the season, is the first f!ght on the main event card. Do you find that interesting; does it matter at all. What are your thoughts on that?

Josh Samman: It definitely matters. And I was giving Bubba (expletive) about it yesterday. Man, I’m not going to hide it, I’m jealous, all of us are jealous. And that’s something we actually have to give Gilbert (Smith) credit for. Gilbert was the one that set that up. Gilbert’s the one that, he called Dana himself and said, “Hey, I want to f!ght Bubba. Bubba was talking (expletive) the whole season,” is what Gilbert said.

Bubba and Gilbert didn’t see eye to eye the whole time. But even between them, for example again (at a viewing party for the final episode of TUF 17) everybody was very friendly and even those two were all hugs and handshakes. But I guess Gilbert felt disrespected at some point throughout the season and wanted to f!ght Bubba, so he set that up and they have a little grudge match. It’s teammate versus teammate and I think that’s how they found themselves on the FX card.

Knockout Radio:It’s funny you mention that, because Sean had said that about teammate versus teammate. Do you really consider guys that you were together with for six or seven weeks as teammates, now that you have been away from each other for so long?

Josh Samman: Absolutely. These are guys I still talk to almost every day, so these are guys, I have my teammates who I have trained on a team with for years, but even my close teammates, who I’m in the car with right now that I’ve been with for years, until they go through The Ultimate f!ghter experience, no one really knows what it’s like to live with these guys and have yourself cut off from the rest of the world, to be in complete isolation and have nothing but these guys. For seven weeks, this tournament and my teammates were my life and that’ll always be a time that is special to me. And I’d like to stay these guys’ teammates for the rest of my career and the rest of my life.

Knockout Radio: Tell us a little bit about Saturday taking on, in the (Fuel TV prelims) main event, Kevin Casey.

Josh Samman: Kevin Casey, man. You know, a lot of people dislike Kevin. I think he caught more (expletive) this season than even Bubba or I did from the fans and from the guys behind the keyboards and the monitors. But I didn’t dislike Kevin one bit. I think he kind of has a persona that he plays into and it rubs people the wrong way.

But I think Kevin is a smart guy. I just think that, regarding the match-up itself, Kevin has quit in him. I think I’ll find it and I think I’ll beat it out of him in the first round or the second round.

Knockout Radio: How excited are you for Saturday? In The Ultimate f!ghter is one thing and they’re not official and all that kind of stuff, to have an official UFC f!ght on Saturday.

Josh Samman: The Ultimate f!ghter f!ghts, you have the gloves that say “UFC” on them and you’re f!ghting in front of Dana White, but it’s not the Mandalay Bay and there’s not thousands of screaming fans and my friends and family who are flying all the way out from Florida, so the situation is definitely different. The Ultimate f!ghter was special, as I said, but this is definitely my UFC debut and I intend on making it a good one.

Knockout Radio: Josh, congratulations on a very successful run on The Ultimate f!ghter. Looking forward to Saturday, I want to thank you for being on the program.

Josh Samman: Thank you guys so much for having me on, man. This season has been great, it as been a great experience, and I loved being on the show with you guys and I’ll talk to you guys next Wednesday.

Last edited by thehammer; 04-13-2013 at 03:40 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #52
space
space
 thehammer said:
Bubba has won 15/20 of his wins by submission I just read....he seemed like sh*t on the ground on the show. WTF?
That's the difference between f!ghting dudes at the Tennessee state Fair and f!ghting hand picked middle weight prospects
 5 years ago '09        #53
space
space
Prelims starting in 30 minutes, I'm gonna end up missing the prelims most likely

added new hoes
 5 years ago '12        #54
Gramz 517 heat pts517
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Nobody picked Gonzaga so I did.
Went back and forth on Barnatt-Hart and Quinlan-Andrews.
 04-13-2013, 04:30 PM         #55
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #56
Gramz 517 heat pts517
space
space
Pineda made easy work out of Lawrence.

Is it just me or has Lawrence regressed, he looked outclassed out there w/ Pineda.
 5 years ago '10        #57
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Pineda was going to destroy that poor kid either way but I didn't expect it to be that easy.

Grimey Gramz said:
Pineda made easy work out of Lawrence.

Is it just me or has Lawrence regressed, he looked outclassed out there w/ Pineda.
Nah. Lawrence was a pure hype job with Low f!ght IQ.
 5 years ago '12        #58
Gramz 517 heat pts517
space
space
Pineda was the betting favorite, guess I bought the hype on Lawrence from his TUF season. He'll probably get cut.
 5 years ago '10        #59
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
Blanco vs Sicilia is going to be either awful or epic. Picked Blanco but he could be one of those japanese (gym) f!ghters that are bums in America.
 5 years ago '06        #60
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25782 25782
 Grimey Gramz said:

[pic - click to view]

Nobody picked Gonzaga so I did.
Went back and forth on Barnatt-Hart and Quinlan-Andrews.
I'm rooting for gongaza and hope he pulls it off just my head says he'll lose
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago