Slim Thug Blasts Reebok: "He Didn't Say He Bout To Rape A B*tch, So He Shouldn't Have Lost A Deal"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-13-2013, 10:49 AM         #101
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M4Maytion said:
1. fu*k Reebok
2. fu*k Ross
3. Hip-Hop been under attack, rappers been loosing deals and contracts behind less
4. Why should I boycott a company I don't give a sh*t about for a rapper who admitted to lying to the public about his past occupation AND still get's a "Naw he good though" pass?
5. n*gga go boycott some real sh*t like gun legislation, or some other bullsh*t law that is attempting to be passed

"Let's all Boycott Reebok"
you sound like a bi*ch. get the fu*k off bx.
 5 years ago '07        #102
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 TizOnly1 said:
You really don't believe that anybody could be genuinely upset about date r*pe lyrics being in a song, by a prominent artist?

You guys are reaching with your ghetto conspiracy theories.

People don't like date r*pe being normalized/glorified/encouraged. That's all that's happening here.
Trust me. I've heard alot worst from rappers in the 90s when it comes to rap lyrics about r*pe. Nobody said a damned thing then. lol
 5 years ago '04        #103
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Trust me. I've heard alot worst from rappers in the 90s when it comes to rap lyrics about r*pe. Nobody said a damned thing then. lol
1. What does that have to do with anything?

2. You're wrong. 90s rappers got protested all the time.

3. Times are different. For one, rappers didn't have corporate platforms then, like they do now. Two, rap wasn't as influential on popular culture. It was still counter cultural to a degree. The entire culture was taken in hesitantly then. Now, rappers are the standard, when it comes to popular music, and endorsements. What they say now, has way more pull.
 04-13-2013, 11:32 AM         #104
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stead21 said:
Doom??? this my sh*t!
 04-13-2013, 11:32 AM         #105
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chardonnay said:
I sound like a bi*ch. I should get the fu*k off bx.
Fixed it for you son.
 5 years ago '04        #106
dagfpizzle 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$819 | Props total: 2141 2141
 SM said:
Maybach Music Group's Meek Mill asked why hip-hop artists like Eminem and Notorious B.I.G. were not slammed for r*pe lyrics in the past.

"I don't even care about nobody criticizing no lyrics.

how can someone even speak in triple negatives?

meek mill must have a phd in physics or linguistics or something...
 5 years ago '07        #107
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
why is slim thug coming to the defense of rick ross?

why does reebok dropping rick ross affect him so much?

and was slim thug sleeping under a rock when slim shady was getting protested against for his homophobic and r*pe lyrics?

slim thug is just trying to stay relevant but he's irrelevant at the same damn time.
 04-13-2013, 11:58 AM         #108
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seeker, fu*kouttahere. if it affects you so much why do you even care to post here, "just begging for attention" just like the man above me insinuated about slim
 04-13-2013, 12:35 PM         #109
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M4Maytion said:
1. fu*k Reebok
2. fu*k Ross
3. Hip-Hop been under attack, rappers been loosing deals and contracts behind less
4. Why should I boycott a company I don't give a sh*t about for a rapper who admitted to lying to the public about his past occupation AND still get's a "Naw he good though" pass?
5. n*gga go boycott some real sh*t like gun legislation, or some other bullsh*t law that is attempting to be passed

"Let's all Boycott Reebok"
I agree with you 100% homie

Rap has been under attack since back when 2pac was still alive.... thats nothing really new. its just that with today's society and the internet, people tend to bi*ch and complain and make a big deal about some the most stupidest sh*t.

Do i care if he lost a deal ?? not at all. i think him and wayne need to be dropped off on some remote island and never to be seen or heard from again thats how fu*king lame and annoying they are.

As for Slim making it public he uses drugs such as a " molle" real nice move jackass.. now he's going to have parents boycotting his music..
 5 years ago '04        #110
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
 Blue GM said:
who the fk still wears reebok anyways....
Good question!

04-13-2013, 12:48 PM         #111
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
I agree with you 100% homie

Rap has been under attack since back when 2pac was still alive.... thats nothing really new. its just that with today's society and the internet, people tend to bi*ch and complain and make a big deal about some the most stupidest sh*t.

Do i care if he lost a deal ?? not at all. i think him and wayne need to be dropped off on some remote island and never to be seen or heard from again thats how fu*king lame and annoying they are.

As for Slim making it public he uses drugs such as a " molle" real nice move jackass.. now he's going to have parents boycotting his music..
See the thing is that when rappers become under attack, those who defend them like to use the b.s. excuse that "it's only music", but fail to be real with themselves in the fact that people learn and become inspired by the music in which they listen to.

Rick Ross is a rapper who shouldn't have been accepted with his lies from the gate. I do not care that someone is a correctional officer, because everyone needs a job to support themselves and their family but why lie about it?

the only way to get a point across in todays times is to tamper with individual's money. hopefully this serves as a wake up call to all rappers thinking that promotion of such acts through lyrics isn't tolerated.
 5 years ago '04        #112
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 Skammy Gee said:
We crack jokes, post funny gifs and smilies but on the real we need to boycott Reebok... its deeper than rap at this point... if they did it to Rozay the can do it to anybody... Hip hop is offficially under attack

boycotting is for menapausing women. we should just not buy reebok shoes.... wait. we already don't buy reebok shoes

04-13-2013, 01:25 PM         #113
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TYT said:

boycotting is for menapausing women. we should just not buy reebok shoes.... wait. we already don't buy reebok shoes

we can spell better than this people.
 04-13-2013, 01:48 PM         #114
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn these n*ggas are stupid as fu*k....compare BIGGIE and the 90s rap era to now...RAP now is fu*kIN POP...POPULAR MUSIC....Rappers in the 90s got hated on by big brands...rappers did not get sneaker deals, didnt get vitamin water deals...rap was not welcomed and was not even close to how commercialize it is now....you youngins do your research...rap was not used in mcdonalds commercials and college commercials...RAP WAS FROWNED UPON....Rappers did not have maddonna or prince or the likes of miley cirus and all these stupid a.ss pop artists features....
 5 years ago '04        #115
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 emceelogic said:
i dont fu*k wit Rick Ross at all .But Hiphop aint under attack. Its just these so called "big artist" started lettin these super rich industry white boys tell them what to do and how to do it. Hiphop aint the streets property no more. We used to not even give a fu*k about endorsement deals. Now we respect a n*ggas a.ssets more than their musical talent. corny. The only thing wit the Rebok situation that gets me is, they should of known what type of lame a.ss rap n*gga they were dealing with from jump street. he been rappin about some dumb sh*t like this. Now all the sudden they wanna pull the plug. If they weren't concerned then, why now? thats corny. But n*ggas like Ross aint forwarding the culture anyway. he just a fat n*gga wit hollow bars.Which is fine. there were many before him and will be many after. These lame a.ss fans are a big reason why theirs a bunch of prominent lame a.ss rappers too. but thats another topic...
This I agree with...the only thing I didn't like about this is the fact that he DID apologize...I can't see a rapper back in the day allowin himself to be pimped like that...he is basically saying that he can be censored whenever they want him to be...I know rap has been owned by corporate America for a minute, but the way he responded to this is the most evidence
 5 years ago '04        #116
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 TizOnly1 said:
You really don't believe that anybody could be genuinely upset about date r*pe lyrics being in a song, by a prominent artist?

You guys are reaching with your ghetto conspiracy theories.

People don't like date r*pe being normalized/glorified/encouraged. That's all that's happening here.
But they're fine with the k!lling black men, drug dealing, and the degrading of black women being normalized/glorified/encouraged?
 5 years ago '04        #117
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
All those f!ghts have been fought, and a lot continue to be fought.

It's obvious that rap culture has decided that k!lling n*ggas, selling drugs, and disrespecting women is OK. It definitely didn't happen without a f!ght, but it happened already.

A prominent rapper, casually dropping date r*pe lyrics into a song, is a new thing. People clearly don't like it, so they're speaking up.

I don't understand why anybody believes that people have a personal vendetta against Rick Ross, and they use THIS opportunity to get at him. People don't like Ross BECAUSE he's a lying fraud, with zero conscience when telling a whole generation to do a bunch of terrible sh*t he's never lived himself. People don't like him BECAUSE he's a liar, BECAUSE he's a phony, and BECAUSE he does sh*t like this.

It isn't the other way around.

If people wanted to see Ross fall, there have been all sorts of instances to jump on him. It just so happens this generation is so fu*ked up, that complete frauds get a pass now, so that's done.

This date r*pe sh*t, to me, is on some next level sh*t though. I can't support it.
 5 years ago '11        #118
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
Got a point tho
 5 years ago '08        #119
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,911 | Props total: 3656 3656
 M4Maytion said:
Doom??? this my sh*t!
That song is the epitome of Rick Ross and the other 99 percent cornball rap cats out. fu*k Rebook by the way too, this negro has been talking about pushing bricks for a long a.ss time and now they want to do something when he talking bout r*pe which is just as bad , straight corn balls.
 04-13-2013, 06:14 PM         #120
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stead21 said:
That song is the epitome of Rick Ross and the other 99 percent cornball rap cats out. fu*k Rebook by the way too, this negro has been talking about pushing bricks for a long a.ss time and now they want to do something when he talking bout r*pe which is just as bad , straight corn balls.
agreed,

I hope people start putting the press on these lame a.ss rappers more often.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy