Slim Thug Blasts Reebok: "He Didn't Say He Bout To Rape A B*tch, So He Shouldn't Have Lost A Deal"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 DrX said:
those c*cksuckers dont say nothing about dope and k!lling
real sh*t...his last line ON THE SAME VERSE was about him "about to get you fu*k n*ggas whacked"...he literally could've replaced that r*pe line with a line about k!lling another black man and Reebok wouldn't have blinked.
 5 years ago '05        #82
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,251 | Props total: 9664 9664
 noverum said:
I agree, but he's already apologised; it's unlikely that he's going to be able to do a 180 and paint himself as a rebel now.

If the people who are drawing correlations between Eminem's past exploits and Ross' situation at present want to understand the difference between the two, compare the reactions.
Eminem did exactly what you're suggesting Ross should do - by basking in the hatred that was directed towards him - and became a beacon of inspiration for anybody who'd felt disenfranchised by pop culture and/or modern society as a result; but Ross has, thus far, failed to do the same.
Right!

That, along with him being white, are the main reasons people hate Eminem. People just don't like that type of success for some reason. Using hate to propel yourself forward. If Ross is half the businessman I think he is, he'll drop something soon musically.
 5 years ago '04        #83
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
IMO, like slim thug say..... you aint passing out over a molly, but did rick say something in her drink? or "molly" in her drink? if its molly its not r*pe, it's spiking some ones drink... and just because you spiked her drink dont mean she gonna fu*k you.... she on molly shje gonna fu*k every one!

but if he didnt say molly then ppl gonna a.ssume its a ruffie (ruphynol) the date r*pe drug....lol
:shrugs:
 5 years ago '08        #84
gametime187 
space
space
$1,102 | Props total: 43 43

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #85
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
 Skammy Gee said:
We crack jokes, post funny gifs and smilies but on the real we need to boycott Reebok... its deeper than rap at this point... if they did it to Rozay the can do it to anybody... Hip hop is offficially under attack
This!
 04-13-2013, 02:33 AM         #86
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All of this could have been avoided by giving a heartfelt apology...his PR ain't sh*t! Or, one better, Shouldn't have done that WACK a.ss SONG! My younger cousin just caught a r*pe charge for drugging a bi*ch fu*king her and recording it last night! Had that song playing in the background too...told ya'll impressionable minds don't stand a chance...politics
 5 years ago '06        #87
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
As Ignorant As Thugga always sounds he has some valid points.

The protesting seem more of an opportunity to make a statement rather than an actuall issue with what he said Ross was just the platform.

Cause I thought about it like dis. If he said:

"Put patrone all in her Kool aid and she aint even know it"

would their be all these protest. Molly isnt a roofie . Aint exctasy?

If he said put some marijuana in her chicken would their be all this out rage.

Men Try to get women drunk and high all the time so they can fu*k. Right?
But is that the equivalent of Roofieng a chick to the point where she not uninhibited but she actually unconscious and you raping her while she sleeps or is in a stupor.

Thats a whole nother thing.

Still Ross was a dumb a.ss for saying that sh*t.

Last edited by Menelek; 04-13-2013 at 05:18 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #88
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
 Yung Dilla said:
Lmao these n*gga don't know their history? Eminem was protested against sooooooo many times because of r*pe lyrics.

bish what did Em ever lose tho??? fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '13        #89
YungFranchise5 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 36 36
 M4Maytion said:
1. fu*k Reebok
2. fu*k Ross
3. Hip-Hop been under attack, rappers been loosing deals and contracts behind less
4. Why should I boycott a company I don't give a sh*t about for a rapper who admitted to lying to the public about his past occupation AND still get's a "Naw he good though" pass?
5. n*gga go boycott some real sh*t like gun legislation, or some other bullsh*t law that is attempting to be passed

"Let's all Boycott Reebok"
 5 years ago '07        #90
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
 M4Maytion said:
1. fu*k Reebok
2. fu*k Ross
3. Hip-Hop been under attack, rappers been loosing deals and contracts behind less
4. Why should I boycott a company I don't give a sh*t about for a rapper who admitted to lying to the public about his past occupation AND still get's a "Naw he good though" pass?
5. n*gga go boycott some real sh*t like gun legislation, or some other bullsh*t law that is attempting to be passed

"Let's all Boycott Reebok"
Hip hop IS A fu*kING JOKE anymore anyways.... cant believe most n*ggas actually can sit there and listen to this nonsense... Reebok was desperate to get his a.ss in the first place... fu*k Reebok, fu*k Ross, and fu*k hip hop as it is now..
 04-13-2013, 08:59 AM         #91
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menelek said:
Men Try to get women drunk and high all the time so they can fu*k. Right? But is that the equivalent of Roofieng a chick to the point where she not uninhibited but she actually unconscious and you raping her while she sleeps or is in a stupor.
mdma makes you extremely aware of yourself and your surroundings, among other things. it does make you more inclined to fu*k, but on your own terms.
 04-13-2013, 09:00 AM         #92
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bart Pimpson said:
bish what did Em ever lose tho??? fu*k outta here
what endorsments did he have to lose?
 5 years ago '09        #93
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 726 726
Thuggaaaaaaa
 5 years ago '09        #94
Willi263 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 2991 2991
I agree wit Slim 100%...bet them same biotches that was protesting be bouncin in the club when BMF come on....fuccin hypocrites
 5 years ago '08        #95
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,910 | Props total: 3656 3656

[video - click to view]

04-13-2013, 10:00 AM         #96
emceelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont fu*k wit Rick Ross at all .But Hiphop aint under attack. Its just these so called "big artist" started lettin these super rich industry white boys tell them what to do and how to do it. Hiphop aint the streets property no more. We used to not even give a fu*k about endorsement deals. Now we respect a n*ggas a.ssets more than their musical talent. corny. The only thing wit the Rebok situation that gets me is, they should of known what type of lame a.ss rap n*gga they were dealing with from jump street. he been rappin about some dumb sh*t like this. Now all the sudden they wanna pull the plug. If they weren't concerned then, why now? thats corny. But n*ggas like Ross aint forwarding the culture anyway. he just a fat n*gga wit hollow bars.Which is fine. there were many before him and will be many after. These lame a.ss fans are a big reason why theirs a bunch of prominent lame a.ss rappers too. but thats another topic...
 5 years ago '10        #97
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
I still rock Reebok...

Only the Pumps tho...I ain't rockin nuthin else lol
 5 years ago '04        #98
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
ain't bought a pair of reeboks since mark summers was on double dare fu*kem
 5 years ago '07        #99
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 tonystarks21 said:
does rick ross even have a PR team? how they handled the suituation is so amateur and they controlled it very poorly. dude needs to get some new people around him because this is a major lost..... rick ross is loosing steam
the way i see it, people are purposely doing this because they wanna see rick ross fall.
 5 years ago '04        #100
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
You really don't believe that anybody could be genuinely upset about date r*pe lyrics being in a song, by a prominent artist?

You guys are reaching with your ghetto conspiracy theories.

People don't like date r*pe being normalized/glorified/encouraged. That's all that's happening here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago