Slim Thug Blasts Reebok: "He Didn't Say He Bout To Rape A B*tch, So He Shouldn't Have Lost A Deal"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
I can't stand Rick Ross but this whole situation is retarded . I hope everyone get's rapped for this.
 04-12-2013, 06:36 PM         #62
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 By The Dock said:
probably won't be around for too much longer. I sense people actually caring about what they're listening to now.
i wouldnt go that far but we need to hold these artists accountable for their lyrics. i wont act like reebok gives af about the black community or people in general, but this was a long time coming.
 04-12-2013, 06:38 PM         #63
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
I can't stand Rick Ross but this whole situation is retarded . I hope everyone get's rapped for this.

5 years ago '04        #64
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
Once you sign that paperwork for a sponsorship, you now play by the sponsors rules or they're bouncing. It's that simple.
 04-12-2013, 07:00 PM         #65
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 By The Dock said:
That's all I'm saying. They yelling freedom of speech, but can't comprehend freedom to protest. I don't like a certain type of rap, now I could not listen to it or I can protest, just like they can make the song or not.
right, there is duality in everything.
 04-12-2013, 07:02 PM         #66
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but i WILL say this...it's possible ross was talking out his a.ss (like he hasn't before...). i've popped x a number of times and never did i black out or surrender control of my actions.
 5 years ago '11        #67
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
man fu*k reebok, who wears that sh*t anyways?
 04-12-2013, 07:21 PM         #68
Ninobrown12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why does everyone keep on bringing up eminem. He was the most hated rapper in 2000 because of his subject manner
 5 years ago '04        #69
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
Few points:

1. Ross is a fraud.. has been a fraud his whole career. His raps are all fairy tales. Not even just the CO sh*t... his raps are just gangster movies, in rap form.. just without the downfall. Why do people listen to him? Weak n*ggas living gangsta fantasies too, with the perfect soundtrack. Grow up.

2. What fantasy world do you guys live in, where rappers don't get protested all the time, since the beginning of rap? Dumbass n*ggas acting like Ross is the first rapper to be protested. T.I., Eminem, Ludacris, Jay, Snoop, Shyne, 2 Live Crew, NWA, Public Enemy.. the list goes on and on. Dumbfu*k n*ggas with no sense of history need to really just keep their mouths shut. Riding for fraud a.ss Rick Ross... this is the most protest-worthy case I've ever heard of in rap. Eminem sh*t was wild.. but CLEARLY in jest.. most other cases were n*ggas trying to prove a point... Ross casually talks about raping a bi*ch like it's cool.. then everybody is shocked that people don't rock with that.

3. Slim Thug is a fu*king idiot. Meek Mill is even dumber. I'm sure he yelled out that whole quotation.

4. How n*ggas gonna talk about freedom of speech.... then get mad at people for protesting? Guess what... freedom of speech is SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED SO THAT PEOPLE CAN PROTEST... not so some fraud a.ss rapper can talk about raping a bi*ch, and have it fly over with no response.

5. Fraud a.ss Ross doesn't even know you can't r*pe a woman off a molly.

6. It doesn't matter if the people protesting, listen to the music. If that mattered, there'd have never been a backlash, because only dumbfu*ks listen to Rocko, and dumbfu*ks are fine with this r*pe sh*t, apparently. The issue is that little sh*t like this, goes a long way (further than you'd think) towards normalizing the act of r*pe. Just because you don't listen to Rocko, doesn't mean some idiot at a party with your little sister doesn't.

7. Last.. people bring up the Eminem lines and Big line about r*pe, and while I would never say anybody is wrong for taking issue with those too, the context of those lines make it totally different to me. The Eminem sh*t is part of some twisted fantasy about k!lling his wife, and sh*t like that.. or it's a line on one of his songs that are clearly designed to p!ss people off and make him laugh. Not saying that sh*t is cool either... but it's obviously not serious in either context. The lines are meant to make n*ggas mad, or with Kim, as part of a really angry fantasy situation. It's clear it isn't meant to be real. For BIG, it was part of a long, over the top threat. Again.. it's somewhat detached from reality. You don't listen to the Big line, and really think he's gonna call Gutta and tell him to r*pe a child.

With Ross, the line is thrown in so effortlessly.. so casually.. like it's just some sh*t to do. It isn't part of some over the top verse. It isn't part of some wild threat. It's part of a regular a.ss verse, about living his life.

Again... if you have a problem with ALL of those instances.. I can't knock it. If you can't see the difference between those cases though.. well.. it makes sense you fu*k with Ross.

EDIT-

8. The streets don't condone Reebok anyway

Last edited by TizOnly1; 04-12-2013 at 07:34 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #70
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,375 | Props total: 1045 1045
I been boycotting Reebok for about 20 plus years now cuz their gear is trash.
 5 years ago '04        #71
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
the only way I'd compare Eminem is if Eminem was signed to Reebok in the first place. Otherwise, there's nothing to really compare.

Personally, I never saw Rick Ross in Reeboks. I'm not checking online for pics of him or anything, but most of the time I did see him he was in Jordans or some shoes with some spikes on them.
 5 years ago '08        #72
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9118 9118
You n*ggas are broke and only buy Nike, you kids ain't boycotting sh*t.Go back to admiring Kim K's pics in the eyecandy section
 5 years ago '05        #73
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,242 | Props total: 9646 9646
Rick Ross is winning IMO.

Here's why:

He's getting his name put out into places he's never been before. It's all negative for now, but any publicity is good publicity. And believe it or not, his name just may be getting stronger within the rap community amongst his peers, because if it happens to him, then it's going to happen to them.

Ross needs to capitalize on this not now, but RIGHT NOW.
 04-12-2013, 07:54 PM         #74
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
Few points:

1. Ross is a fraud.. has been a fraud his whole career. His raps are all fairy tales. Not even just the CO sh*t... his raps are just gangster movies, in rap form.. just without the downfall. Why do people listen to him? Weak n*ggas living gangsta fantasies too, with the perfect soundtrack. Grow up.

2. What fantasy world do you guys live in, where rappers don't get protested all the time, since the beginning of rap? Dumbass n*ggas acting like Ross is the first rapper to be protested. T.I., Eminem, Ludacris, Jay, Snoop, Shyne, 2 Live Crew, NWA, Public Enemy.. the list goes on and on. Dumbfu*k n*ggas with no sense of history need to really just keep their mouths shut. Riding for fraud a.ss Rick Ross... this is the most protest-worthy case I've ever heard of in rap. Eminem sh*t was wild.. but CLEARLY in jest.. most other cases were n*ggas trying to prove a point... Ross casually talks about raping a bi*ch like it's cool.. then everybody is shocked that people don't rock with that.

3. Slim Thug is a fu*king idiot. Meek Mill is even dumber. I'm sure he yelled out that whole quotation.

4. How n*ggas gonna talk about freedom of speech.... then get mad at people for protesting? Guess what... freedom of speech is SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED SO THAT PEOPLE CAN PROTEST... not so some fraud a.ss rapper can talk about raping a bi*ch, and have it fly over with no response.

6. It doesn't matter if the people protesting, listen to the music. If that mattered, there'd have never been a backlash, because only dumbfu*ks listen to Rocko, and dumbfu*ks are fine with this r*pe sh*t, apparently. The issue is that little sh*t like this, goes a long way (further than you'd think) towards normalizing the act of r*pe. Just because you don't listen to Rocko, doesn't mean some idiot at a party with your little sister doesn't.

7. Last.. people bring up the Eminem lines and Big line about r*pe, and while I would never say anybody is wrong for taking issue with those too, the context of those lines make it totally different to me. The Eminem sh*t is part of some twisted fantasy about k!lling his wife, and sh*t like that.. or it's a line on one of his songs that are clearly designed to p!ss people off and make him laugh. Not saying that sh*t is cool either... but it's obviously not serious in either context. The lines are meant to make n*ggas mad, or with Kim, as part of a really angry fantasy situation. It's clear it isn't meant to be real. For BIG, it was part of a long, over the top threat. Again.. it's somewhat detached from reality. You don't listen to the Big line, and really think he's gonna call Gutta and tell him to r*pe a child.

With Ross, the line is thrown in so effortlessly.. so casually.. like it's just some sh*t to do. It isn't part of some over the top verse. It isn't part of some wild threat. It's part of a regular a.ss verse, about living his life.

Again... if you have a problem with ALL of those instances.. I can't knock it. If you can't see the difference between those cases though.. well.. it makes sense you fu*k with Ross.

EDIT-

/thread

nobody will argue this post.
 5 years ago '04        #75
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,091 | Props total: 3905 3905
 Skammy Gee said:
We crack jokes, post funny gifs and smilies but on the real we need to boycott Reebok... its deeper than rap at this point... if they did it to Rozay the can do it to anybody... Hip hop is offficially under attack
you sound mad young.. n*gga when has hiphop not been under attack? n*ggas was boycotting adidas and reebok back in the day, hence the reason nike rose to the top. little history note: dopemans been out since the late 70's.. the aerobic colorful reeboks were the sh*t 85-86. one exec made a bad comment n*ggas went back to dopemans and nike been the king ever since.. peep nwa in the dopemans for some history.. hell even rundmc stop rocking adidas at one point. you lame if you rocking reebok 2013 anyway.
 5 years ago '12        #76
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 WCIB said:
Rick Ross is winning IMO.

Here's why:

He's getting his name put out into places he's never been before. It's all negative for now, but any publicity is good publicity. And believe it or not, his name just may be getting stronger within the rap community amongst his peers, because if it happens to him, then it's going to happen to them.

Ross needs to capitalize on this not now, but RIGHT NOW.
I agree, but he's already apologised; it's unlikely that he's going to be able to do a 180 and paint himself as a rebel now.

If the people who are drawing correlations between Eminem's past exploits and Ross' situation at present want to understand the difference between the two, compare the reactions.
Eminem did exactly what you're suggesting Ross should do - by basking in the hatred that was directed towards him - and became a beacon of inspiration for anybody who'd felt disenfranchised by pop culture and/or modern society as a result; but Ross has, thus far, failed to do the same.

Last edited by noverum; 04-12-2013 at 08:05 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #77
LordOfExistence 6 heat pts
space
space
$491 | Props total: 10 10
SLIM THUG keeps it real, fu*k who ever said nobody cares what he has to say, with his nonrapkeepingupass.
 5 years ago '04        #78
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 Chief Dee said:
It's funny how Rick Ross wants to act like his raps are real life, then whenever he gets in trouble in real life it's just "raps". I don't feel bad for him at all. And Slim Thug is defending him but if this was the early 2000's and Slim Thug found himself inside Florida corrections would Ross defend him? Hell nawl, he'd clamp the cell shut in Slim's face so let's not be in a rush to overprotect Rick Ross.
Who doesn't act like they rap what they lived or at least experienced, you think NWA, Scarface, and Tupac did all that dope dealing and k!lling that they rapped about?
 04-12-2013, 08:37 PM         #79
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Christopher Columbus wrote about raping little girls. He has a holiday.
 5 years ago '04        #80
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 TizOnly1 said:
Few points:

EDIT-

This post pretty much sums up what the deal is...people just don't like Ross...that's why some rap fans hypocritically support what's happening...if this was about a rapper everyone liked...if this happened to DMX back in the day...all the guys blasting Ross about this would be talkin "freedom of speech" and "artistic freedom"...just the way it is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy