Slim Thug Blasts Reebok: "He Didn't Say He Bout To Rape A B*tch, So He Shouldn't Have Lost A Deal"

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2013, 03:31 PM         #41
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:

Did you see the word "rape" in my post? No because not once did I say anything was an invitation to be s3xually a.ssaulted. Read, comprehend. sh*t isn't that complicated......
n*gga ur dumb a.ss GED latent logic pervaded so clearly throughout the post it's hard to apply reading comprehension to that dumb sh*t.
 04-12-2013, 03:39 PM         #42
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
fu*k hip-hop if this kind of content is what we're supposed to be f!ghting to protect.

you idiots are in here f!ghting for the right to continue the current trend of senseless hip-hop, n*ggas so satisfied with mediocrity that you don't mind hearing 20 different n*ggas use the exact same flow over a different track, how many different ways to describe letting the top down on a convertible, how many bricks you can sell, how you can take a n*gga bi*ch from the club, how you can k!ll Black many with little regard for their lives or the lives it'll effect.

I hope this trend continues and what's gonna happen is, these rappers are gonna keep asking "why don't you say anything about the guns and violence in lyrics"

and the "protest crowd" will say , you guys are right, we should just BOYCOTT HIP-HOP ALTOGETHER!

I hope they keep questioning Meek about this, his critical thinking skills alone will be the downfall of hip-hop
 5 years ago '09        #43
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Skammy Gee said:
We crack jokes, post funny gifs and smilies but on the real we need to boycott Reebok... its deeper than rap at this point... if they did it to Rozay the can do it to anybody... Hip hop is offficially under attack
my god you are an idiot, please for the love of humanity, log off, and never come back
 5 years ago '10        #44
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
sh*t was just a pun based off the running gag throughout the song. n*ggas really get butthurt quick these days. That's why I couldn't be famous. I don't give a fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #45
Ybd504 
space
space
space
$170 | Props total: 4 4
I dont Wear REEBOKS now .. havent looked at a pair since the old CashMoney days when we was Rockin SOULJAS .. Its been #TeamNIKE since then
 5 years ago '11        #46
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,922 | Props total: 2790 2790
fu*k race based sales expansion, anyway. Ross should have seen this coming, he didn't need to do business with these devils in the first fu*king place.
 5 years ago '12        #47
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 M4Maytion said:
n*gga just because a chick makes a twerk video it isn't an invitation for r*pe. lol the fu*k? yes, some women disrespect themselves but show me 1 who is being hoeish that says "I want to get r*ped"

you n*ggas playing clark kent for these "rappers" who clearly has caused these issues amongst themselves. smh
he wasn't sayin it was an invitation for r*pe. he's saying these "women" make these twerk videos, post up half nekkid pictures on instagram and then people get mad when rappers disrespect "women". I don't know about you but "women" dont post up damn near nekkid pics and make twerk videos for youtube. the young girls/bi*ches/hoes and groupies do.

dont get all butt hurt n*gga. r*pe is wrong
 5 years ago '07        #48
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 590 590
Should of fu*ked wit Nike they accept r*pe look @ Kopy aka Kobe
 5 years ago '07        #49
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 Blue GM said:
who the fk still wears reebok anyways....
i have two tanks and a Ram's reebok tshirt ive had since '03 that i sometimes wear when i lift

on the real tho .. fu*k reebok and ross for the sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #50
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,390 | Props total: 3855 3855
Thugga sound stupid, but he is right on some sh*t. Its not r*pe. It should be a.ssault. Anyone who has had experience with it will know what it does. She aint gonna pass out, and if she starts to feel uncomfortable in any way, she might flip the fu*k out lol. But if she having a good time, then she gonna have an extra good time.

fu*k Rick Ross, fu*k Reebok.

And whats up with n*ggaz dry snitching on Eminem. fu*k outta here with that sh*t. And they look stupid cuz he's the most protested rapper ever. They had picket signs for his wicked rhymes man, sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #51
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,122 | Props total: 4423 4423
thugga my n*gga but

we all know what was said, of course he didnt say he about to r*pe, he said he already did.

the fact ross is apologizing for the way ppl interpreted it as rap but doesn't and wont say what he meant shows he meant it was r*pe.

otherwise why apologize.

if u gonna apologize then offer a reason. rick fraud be doing the most brehs
 04-12-2013, 05:55 PM         #52
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those c*cksuckers dont say nothing about dope and k!lling
 04-12-2013, 06:02 PM         #53
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue GM said:
who the fk still wears reebok anyways....
/thread
 04-12-2013, 06:10 PM         #54
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 By The Dock said:

[pic - click to view]

And anyways fu*k his endorsement. Censor Hip Hop, y'all not complaining be cause its not disrespectful to y'all. Freedom of speech, freedom to protest. More women need to stand up to these f*ggot woman hating rappers. Probably somewhere getting bent over. The hood good for nothing ho nigggas gone love it though.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #55
SBiggady 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,084 | Props total: 1478 1478
All This is Showing That How The Hiphop Elite arent Looking out. Theres enough money flowing for hiphop to make its own State and Not have to worry bout sh*t like this. All it takes is for the Most Influential artists to get together, form one voice one sound movement. U already see the World dont give a fuk bout no Rock, Metal, Punk, Alternative, or anyother Genre! But why hiphop? Cause it pulls people together and can cause people to Think! Its goingto be a revoloution that restores Balance and Hiphop is going to cause the start of it!

P.S Who Anticipates Anything From Reebok AnyWay?
 5 years ago '12        #56
SBiggady 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,084 | Props total: 1478 1478
All This is Showing That How The Hiphop Elite arent Looking out. Theres enough money flowing for hiphop to make its own State and Not have to worry bout sh*t like this. All it takes is for the Most Influential artists to get together, form one voice one sound movement. U already see the World dont give a fuk bout no Rock, Metal, Punk, Alternative, or anyother Genre! But why hiphop? Cause it pulls people together and can cause people to Think! Its goingto be a revoloution that restores Balance and Hiphop is going to cause the start of it!

P.S Who Anticipates Anything From Reebok AnyWay?
 5 years ago '04        #57
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 M4Maytion said:
1. fu*k Reebok
2. fu*k Ross
3. Hip-Hop been under attack, rappers been loosing deals and contracts behind less
4. Why should I boycott a company I don't give a sh*t about for a rapper who admitted to lying to the public about his past occupation AND still get's a "Naw he good though" pass?
5. n*gga go boycott some real sh*t like gun legislation, or some other bullsh*t law that is attempting to be passed

"Let's all Boycott Reebok"
i was gonna post but then i read this.

rick ross sucks, i have no idea how people even entertain that fu*king trash. if a person says they listen to rick ross i automatically label them a loser. the second i heard him compared to biggie he was dead to me. DUDE SUCKS AT RAPPING WHY DO WE CARE?
 04-12-2013, 06:29 PM         #58
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skammy Gee said:
We crack jokes, post funny gifs and smilies but on the real we need to boycott Reebok... its deeper than rap at this point... if they did it to Rozay the can do it to anybody... Hip hop is offficially under attack
deeper than rap...pun intended? ross would not have gotten this deal if it wasn't for rap, and he wouldn't have gotten dropped if it wasn't for rap. he is entitled to nothing.
 5 years ago '04        #59
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
I don't wear reeboks period
 04-12-2013, 06:32 PM         #60
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as far as slim thug goes...

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy