Slim Thug Blasts Reebok: "He Didn't Say He Bout To Rape A B*tch, So He Shouldn't Have Lost A Deal"

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-12-2013, 10:33 AM         #21
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LYTE said:
cause it is only entertainment. Music is a movie without the visuals

I agreed with you for the record. Was lol@"lets boycott reebok". I will rather boycott these lame a.ss rappers that we listen to who really dont have an balls or "Boss" status as they claim they do.
lol true.
 5 years ago '05        #22
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 1691 1691
don't blame reebok, blame the hundreds of picketers fu*king up their business by legally protesting in front of their store scaring off potential customers.
 5 years ago '09        #23
kickzrme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 1638 1638
slim not lying

this sh*t happen all to often over nothing them folks not listening to rap to boycott it always comes off as "we are a major organization and have been for years, how does this one person have more influence than us? lets fu*k up they income and hit them where it hurts while at the same time make us look better than we did yesterday."

Blue GM said:
who the fk still wears reebok anyways....
n*gga im from new orleans & a sneaker lover & any time i see somebody in some souljas or princess cuts im like looka this n*gga trollin
 04-12-2013, 10:43 AM         #24
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kickzrme said:
slim not lying

this sh*t happen all to often over nothing them folks not listening to rap to boycott it always comes off as "we are a major organization and have been for years, how does this one person have more influence than us? lets fu*k up they income and hit them where it hurts while at the same time make us look better than we did yesterday."

n*gga im from new orleans & a sneaker lover & any time i see somebody in some souljas or princess cuts im like looka this n*gga trollin
lmao, man this message forum is a psychology major's paradise. you dudes really in here tryna defend ross and slim thugs a.sses?

fu*k all 3 of em, Reebok, Ross and Slim
 5 years ago '11        #25
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,184 | Props total: 471 471
Reebok was benefiting more from rick ross sponsoring them then rick ross representing them
 5 years ago '09        #26
kickzrme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 1638 1638
 M4Maytion said:
lmao, man this message forum is a psychology major's paradise. you dudes really in here tryna defend ross and slim thugs a.sses?

fu*k all 3 of em, Reebok, Ross and Slim

im not defending them bruh im just sayin slim aint lyin fu*k all them none of them puttin bread in none of our pockets
 5 years ago '12        #27
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,983 | Props total: 13719 13719
the funny thing is... r*pe was put in this topic by the very women protesting it. Ross' lyrics does not mention r*pe but our imagination took it there. all of this is over a.ssumptions. nothing which can be proven, Ross better hire or fire his PR team and lawyer up.
 5 years ago '11        #28
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,065 | Props total: 2550 2550
They boycotting Tyler the Creator and his Mountain Dew deal because of the sh*t he be saying...

This sh*t is stupid ...
 5 years ago '11        #29
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,065 | Props total: 2550 2550
Should've stayed with Nike

It would be good if he did

This isn't the first time a shoe company dropped someone for r*pe allegations an that person signed to Nike

5 Rings/$30 Mil
 04-12-2013, 11:00 AM         #30
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skammy Gee said:
We crack jokes, post funny gifs and smilies but on the real we need to boycott Reebok... its deeper than rap at this point... if they did it to Rozay the can do it to anybody... Hip hop is offficially under attack
Nobody buys Reeboks. How can we boycott them?
 5 years ago '05        #31
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
Lets see what Ja Rule thinks
 5 years ago '08        #32
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17171 17171
He is promoting r*pe, guaranteed some guys did exactly what he described in the verse.
Thats what this is all about, not calling him a rapist, he is promoting r*pe thats the problem.

Last edited by The N; 04-12-2013 at 11:28 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #33
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17171 17171
 willis123 said:
You must not know what a C.O is you Dumb FUKC
They are the police inside the prison, they treat the population like sh*t
This is their time to be all tough towards real tough guys, the minute you get there a CO tells you to get nekkid and open your a.ss crack in their face, beyond that aspect they are there to control, to yell at prisoners...they are officers...stop acting like a CO is a buddy.
 5 years ago '10        #34
willis123 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 63 63
 The N said:
They are the police inside the prison, they treat the population like sh*t
This is their time to be all tough towards real tough guys, the minute you get there a CO tells you to get nekkid and open your a.ss crack in their face, beyond that aspect they are there to control, to yell at prisoners...they are officers...stop acting like a CO is a buddy.
Dawg C.O's is the people that be in towers, making sure nobody get out the prisons. Every now and then they walk the floors.
 04-12-2013, 12:34 PM         #35
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awwww sad story cuz he said "i'll die over these reeboks" in the song too. WELP KICK that n*gga off the pay roll
 5 years ago '07        #36
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
n*ggas stopped fu*king with reebok ever since they stopped making s. carters.
 04-12-2013, 01:22 PM         #37
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 By The Dock said:

[pic - click to view]

And anyways fu*k his endorsement. Censor Hip Hop, y'all not complaining be cause its not disrespectful to y'all. Freedom of speech, freedom to protest. More women need to stand up to these f*ggot woman hating rappers. Probably somewhere getting bent over. The hood good for nothing ho nigggas gone love it though.
Yes protest the rappers. Don't worry about the astronomical amount of these "women" who live to make twerk videos or other sh*t that put them in a position to be disrespected. It's like these broad tell themselves "well I have no talent or an ounce of intelligence, so let me wobble my a.ss around a camera and vent when no respect comes my way". sh*t is like a bad Twilight Zone episode...
 04-12-2013, 02:24 PM         #38
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
Yes protest the rappers. Don't worry about the astronomical amount of these "women" who live to make twerk videos or other sh*t that put them in a position to be disrespected. It's like these broad tell themselves "well I have no talent or an ounce of intelligence, so let me wobble my a.ss around a camera and vent when no respect comes my way". sh*t is like a bad Twilight Zone episode...
n*gga just because a chick makes a twerk video it isn't an invitation for r*pe. lol the fu*k? yes, some women disrespect themselves but show me 1 who is being hoeish that says "I want to get r*ped"

you n*ggas playing clark kent for these "rappers" who clearly has caused these issues amongst themselves. smh
 04-12-2013, 02:48 PM         #39
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M4Maytion said:
n*gga just because a chick makes a twerk video it isn't an invitation for r*pe. lol the fu*k? yes, some women disrespect themselves but show me 1 who is being hoeish that says "I want to get r*ped"

you n*ggas playing clark kent for these "rappers" who clearly has caused these issues amongst themselves. smh

Did you see the word "rape" in my post? No because not once did I say anything was an invitation to be s3xually a.ssaulted. Read, comprehend. sh*t isn't that complicated......
 5 years ago '10        #40
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
Slimm Thug be on bx.... you can tell by the sequence of the tweets lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy