Slim Thug Blasts Reebok: "He Didn't Say He Bout To Rape A B*tch, So He Shouldn't Have Lost A Deal"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
9103 pageviews
138 comments

SM 38202 heat pts38202
space
space
$128,022 | Props total: 67788 67788
Slim Thug Blasts Reebok: "He Didn't Say He Bout To r*pe A B*tch, So He Shouldn't Have Lost A Deal"

Houston rapper Slim Thug has stepped forward to speak up for Rick Ross in light of news about him losing an endorsement deal with mega sneaker retailer Reebok sprouted online this week.

Slim hopped onto his Twitter page and blasted Reebok and protestors alike for painting the "Boss" in a bad light.

"Damn haters won RT @TMZ: #Breaking Reebook Gives Rick Ross The Boot http://tmz.me/10RJbY2," Thug tweeted April 11th.

"So why they don't protest Eminem for all that crazy sh*t he be saying???"

"And I know they ain't listening to UOENO so why they give a f*ck http://instagram.com/p/X-l8Dvv6ea/"

"And I never seen a b*tch pass out on a Molly they stay up all night so how is that r*pe? U.O.E.N.O"

"I bet them ppl protesting dnt even buy Reebox freedom of speech if u dnt like it dnt listen to it"

"Every b*tch I been with on Molly try to r*pe me and after that they up all night after I pass out"

"Ok idk but its still some bullsh*t RT @Pushermania: @slimthugga Eminem has been protested about 100 times"

"And I guess ppl put r*pe over murder cause ppl can talk about k!lling n*ggas all day that's cool but u put a b*tch on Molly"

"They ain't care about all the dope he was rapping bout selling when they signed him but now they tripping after all that promo"

"All I'm saying is its a rap song and he didn't say he bout to r*pe a b*tch so he shouldn't have lost a deal over it" (Slim Thug's Twitter)

Yesterday, Reebok issued an official statement on parting ways with Ricky Rozay.

Athletic goods retailer Reebok on Thursday terminated its relationship with rapper Rick Ross, whose song featuring lyrics that seem to boast about drugging and raping a woman has caused an uproar. "While we do not believe that Rick Ross condones s3xual a.ssault, we are very disappointed he has yet to display an understanding of the seriousness of this issue or an appropriate level of remorse," Reebok, a subsidiary of Germany company Adidas, said in a statement. "At this time, it is in everyone's best interest for Reebok to end its partnership with Mr. Ross," it said. Ross had an endorsement deal with the company and promoted its shoes in print and TV commercials. (Reuters)

Much like Slim's argument, Maybach Music Group's Meek Mill asked why hip-hop artists like Eminem and Notorious B.I.G. were not slammed for r*pe lyrics in the past.

"I don't even care about nobody criticizing no lyrics. People rap about k!lling stuff all day. Biggie said, "Rape your kid, throw her over the bridge" back then, it was nothing, it was just hip-hop. Now you got all these weirdos on these social sites voicing their opinion about something anybody say. I don't care, you know what I'm saying? I'm from the hood. I never really cared about what nobody say in no rap. Rap's always been talking about k!lling, drugs, all types of stuff. You know what I'm saying? So you can't just criticize no one thing nobody say. It's imaginary visual. If a writer write about somebody getting r*ped in a movie, that mean he a rapist or he want girls to get r*ped? No, he just wrote about that in a movie. [Eminem talked about] you can k!ll your mom, k!ll your baby mom, r*pe her, tie her up. ... It's just different now. People can voice their opinion on a social site and become popular and people are turning it into any thing. Me? I don't care about that. You can say whatever you want. I take care of my family, I'm getting money, I'm living my life and I'm being me." (Urban Informer)

Despite the support, Ross issued a public apology shortly before a protest outside of a New York Reebok store against him went down last week.

"I dont condone r*pe.Apologies for the #lyric interpreted as r*pe. #BOSS," Ross tweeted April 4th.

"Apologies to my many business partners,who would never promote violence against women. @ReebokClassics @ultraviolet" (Rick Ross' Twitter)

visit this link Slim Thug Blasts Reebok: "He Didn't Say He Bout To r*pe A B*tch, So He Shouldn't Have Lost A Deal" | SOHH.COM

138 comments for "Slim Thug Blasts Reebok: "He Didn't Say He Bout To Rape A B*tch, So He Shouldn't Have Lost A Deal""

5 years ago '04        #2
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 109 109
We crack jokes, post funny gifs and smilies but on the real we need to boycott Reebok... its deeper than rap at this point... if they did it to Rozay the can do it to anybody... Hip hop is offficially under attack
 5 years ago '11        #3
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,304 | Props total: 20031 20031
 Skammy Gee said:
We crack jokes, post funny gifs and smilies but on the real we need to boycott Reebok... its deeper than rap at this point... if they did it to Rozay the can do it to anybody... Hip hop is offficially under attack
 5 years ago '04        #4
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
no one gives a fu*k about slim thug has to say post 2005

bit of an overreaction for sure but reebok doesnt owe officer roberts sh*t, its their company to run
 5 years ago '07        #5
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
n*ggaz really trynna censor hip hop , yall know how serious this can be if random groups start protesting every "controversial" lyric ?
 04-12-2013, 08:38 AM         #6
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thugga isnt wrong
 04-12-2013, 08:50 AM         #7
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skammy Gee said:
1. fu*k Reebok
2. fu*k Ross
3. Hip-Hop been under attack, rappers been loosing deals and contracts behind less
4. Why should I boycott a company I don't give a sh*t about for a rapper who admitted to lying to the public about his past occupation AND still get's a "Naw he good though" pass?
5. n*gga go boycott some real sh*t like gun legislation, or some other bullsh*t law that is attempting to be passed

"Let's all Boycott Reebok"
 5 years ago '05        #8
blah blah blah 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,370 | Props total: 9351 9351
ross k!lled his verse

song is good thats all i care about...
 5 years ago '06        #9
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4735 4735
 M4Maytion said:
1. fu*k Reebok
2. fu*k Ross
3. Hip-Hop been under attack, rappers been loosing deals and contracts behind less
4. Why should I boycott a company I don't give a sh*t about for a rapper who admitted to lying to the public about his past occupation AND still get's a "Naw he good though" pass?
5. n*gga go boycott some real sh*t like gun legislation, or some other bullsh*t law that is attempting to be passed

"Let's all Boycott Reebok"
lol but thats the difference bet. the hood & corporate people aka the civilized. Civilized people know exactly when it is time to distance themselves from a friend/associate.

the hood will ride & be broke.

Idgaf what Ricky or Slim say, it was r*pe to s3x some1 who didnt even know. HOWEVER the song doesnt bother me at all. it is a cool song overall.

Now watch how Rick pop sh*t in another song about losing his Reebok deal & not even sweating it. #Fronting
 5 years ago '10        #10
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9058 9058
Dude should've never switched from Nike to Reebok (shoutout to Juve) in the matter of about 1 week

j/k

IMO people always need something to get uptight and complain about. Ross' line was pretty stupid, especially the "she aint even know it" part, but rappers say much worse in their lyrics.

In the end, I think this will make rappers watch what they say more carefully.
 5 years ago '05        #11
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 Skammy Gee said:
Why would any mainstream fashion brand want to be a.ssociated with an artist that promotes drugging unsuspecting women?

Do you understand how marketing works? Reebok doesn't want a gang of protestors outside their offices everyday. If I worked at Reebok I'd drop his a$$ and get a new Rapper to represent the urban side of their brand too. Give Big Sean. Future or Drake that deal. Ross is a fool. Dude is his own worst enemy.
 04-12-2013, 10:01 AM         #12
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LYTE said:
lol but thats the difference bet. the hood & corporate people aka the civilized. Civilized people know exactly when it is time to distance themselves from a friend/associate.

the hood will ride & be broke.

Idgaf what Ricky or Slim say, it was r*pe to s3x some1 who didnt even know. HOWEVER the song doesnt bother me at all. it is a cool song overall.

Now watch how Rick pop sh*t in another song about losing his Reebok deal & not even sweating it. #Fronting
lol, man them people tryna make money. allowing this dude ross to stay under them will be detrimental to their profits, "let's boycott reebok" lmao, im good.
 5 years ago '08        #13
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
It's funny how Rick Ross wants to act like his raps are real life, then whenever he gets in trouble in real life it's just "raps". I don't feel bad for him at all. And Slim Thug is defending him but if this was the early 2000's and Slim Thug found himself inside Florida corrections would Ross defend him? Hell nawl, he'd clamp the cell shut in Slim's face so let's not be in a rush to overprotect Rick Ross.
 5 years ago '06        #14
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25847 25847
Lmao these n*gga don't know their history? Eminem was protested against sooooooo many times because of r*pe lyrics.

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 04-12-2013 at 02:27 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #15
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
who the fk still wears reebok anyways....
 04-12-2013, 10:10 AM         #16
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
It's funny how Rick Ross wants to act like his raps are real life, then whenever he gets in trouble in real life it's just "raps". I don't feel bad for him at all. And Slim Thug is defending him but if this was the early 2000's and Slim Thug found himself inside Florida corrections would Ross defend him? Hell nawl, he'd clamp the cell shut in Slim's face so let's not be in a rush to overprotect Rick Ross.
maybe ross looked out for Slim and Slim returning the favor.
 5 years ago '05        #17
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
That r*pe line was hard as fu*k who cares I still jam the song if only we can take rocko off and put future on it ft Ross
 5 years ago '10        #18
willis123 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 63 63
 Amen7 said:
Wait a minute,but i thought God forgives? Ross is a fat,fake,bastard,and even white people know he lies about everything including his name,life,gimmick.TMZ put this n*gga on blast for the world to see.He even lied to all of you fu*k n*ggaz about being a C.O. Now hes lying about date raping a bi*ch. We know he does this on a regular basis because no sober chick in her right mind would lay down with this fat fu*k.

Still til this day i dont understand how can people support someone you KNOW IS LYING on all their songs. It just goes to show you how stupid music fans are today. Rick Ross career wouldve been ended quickly in the 90's for being the fakest rapper EVER. Rappers today are pussies,cowards afraid to talk about this loser. n*gga just like GUcci put out 100 mixtapes a year and aint got one platinum album and these n*ggaz been out over a decade. THEY ARE FAILURES.
You hating too tough dawg. I don't see how Ross is a FAKE rapper. When he told the thuth of being a C.O in songs before the interview. And even if he did amet to it, you the type of n*gga who would style find something with Ross that you hate. You start being a leader instead of being a BX follower. And I doubt Ross have to r*pe bi*ch, when he was with his bi*ch the day he was shot at. You better quit playing with Ross, you might get that Young Jeezy treatment.
 5 years ago '06        #19
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 4735 4735
 Amen7 said:
Still til this day i [B]dont understand how can people support someone you KNOW IS LYING on all their songs.[/B
cause it is only entertainment. Music is a movie without the visuals

M4Maytion said:
lol, man them people tryna make money. allowing this dude ross to stay under them will be detrimental to their profits, "let's boycott reebok" lmao, im good.
I agreed with you for the record. Was lol@"lets boycott reebok". I will rather boycott these lame a.ss rappers that we listen to who really dont have an balls or "Boss" status as they claim they do.
 5 years ago '10        #20
willis123 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 63 63
 Chief Dee said:
You must not know what a C.O is you Dumb FUKC
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy