most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 231 231
Hopefully ross had a clause dat said he still gets paid. The media is funny tho....n*ggas can slang dope in da hood all day n night but trip ova a line bout a groupie boppa. People forget its just entertainment no different than a episode of law n order svu etc....only difference movies/shows can be more graphic. Reebok aint got no moral they just bi*ched up.....mf actin like they signed will smith n he did a 180.
 5 years ago '13        #82
Thetinman 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 49 49
 GameTheory said:
I support the freedom of speech, but you can't expect people to do business with you because of it.

People also have the freedom to align themselves with who you are as a person.

But if you're going to make it seem like he's free from criticism because of a "play on words"...thats just immature and irresponsible.

1. The song was "YOU DONT EVEN KNOW"

2 He remixed it to "SHE AINT EVEN KNOW IT"

I mean...if its a play on words, don't take the creative license to veer from the song title, then blame it on "playing around"

You're insulting your own intelligence.
smh that's how you chose to respond? "he said she not you" lol plz wtf is this? Wow dude I never said anything about him being free from criticism, I was implying that people should play fair.

like I asked in my last post Wouldn't that Scenario fit the title? YOU, HER, HIM, THEM it's all the same thing smartass. WTF are you talking about fam? I thought my post was pretty clear. I don't have any problems with people voicing outrage or disapproval to anything... All I ask is that people play fair.

I gave examples on how other groups of people who do just about the same thing and nothing happens they just say it's entertainment, it's not real. Be fair don't get mad when it's something or a person you don't like be for all of it. I don't understand how you read my post and that's all you got out of it.
 5 years ago '05        #83
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,135 | Props total: 2640 2640
the line can be interpreted wrong though

yes he put molly in the drink, yes he took her home but he enjoyed what? it didnt clarify anything. He might have just enjoyed the night out or quite simply just taking her home.

We dont even know if she even ingested the champange/molly c*cktail, maybe he was the one on the molly. Maybe ross was the one enjoying the situation because he was on the molly and the chick he was with was boring and she didnt know it. She didnt know how boring she was and how ross had to pop a molly to be entertained or enjoy himself from her lame a.ss....ever think about that sh*t?

hating for no reason at all yo....and thats my 2 cents, dont give a fu*k if you read it or not....she aint even know it
 04-11-2013, 11:00 PM         #84
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how much did he really make of reebock?
 04-11-2013, 11:14 PM         #85
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dizzle trizzle said:

yes he put molly in the drink, yes he took her home but he enjoyed what? it didnt clarify anything. He might have just enjoyed the night out or quite simply just taking her home.

We dont even know if she even ingested the champange/molly c*cktail, maybe he was the one on the molly. Maybe ross was the one enjoying the situation because he was on the molly and the chick he was with was boring and she didnt know it. She didnt know how boring she was and how ross had to pop a molly to be entertained or enjoy himself from her lame a.ss....ever think about that sh*t?

hating for no reason at all yo....and thats my 2 cents, dont give a fu*k if you read it or not....she aint even know it

i basically said this about a month ago...you know them white women dont like rap music anyway. haters dont see the bigger picture. this is a hit on hiphop. dont know how many artists done actually said they'd r*pe a bi*ch in the lyric...Ross just got popped cause he was relevant. aint that right fif?
 5 years ago '11        #86
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4579 4579
So they was looking for an excuse to drop him nobody wearing Reeboks
 5 years ago '08        #87
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 dizzle trizzle said:

[pic - click to view]

04-12-2013, 12:05 AM         #88
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so they no longer need ross

they know they can just make another one up

"all they know is what the fu*k we tell um, or what the fu*k we sell um "
 04-12-2013, 04:49 AM         #89
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:

Owner of a successful restaurant (Wing Stop)
Deal with Ciroc
Dropped two of the hottest verse this year so far (Colombia & UOENO)
CEO of a pretty successful label
Was banking of Reebok's weak a.ss comeback since 2011

Nah bruh, Ross still winning
 5 years ago '04        #90
Nza 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 7 7
AHAHAHA

TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #91
arcade_perfect 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 74 74
Maybe if the Reebok and r*pe bars weren't back-to-back with each other on that track then Reebok might not have felt the pressure to drop Ross.
 04-12-2013, 02:53 PM         #92
Francis 100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahahahahhahahahhaha 50 win !
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy