Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,628 | Props total: 4389 4389

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #62
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Now everybody gonna try and boycott every lyric the get offended by.

BX n*ggas might see this as a lost for Ross, but it's also a step in the censorship of Hip-Hop.

But yall don't care.
It reminds me of this thread from the beginning of last year :

ANNIE LENNOX is as well-known for her campaigning these days, raising awareness of HIV in Africa, as her incredible voice.

Now the former Eurythmic is setting her sights on the s3xist language in some hip-hop records.

I have been so despondent over the years reading the most misogynistic statements coming out of hip-hop music,” says Annie, 57, who is supporting the F Word feminism campaign (along with Jenson Button and Emma Bunton) being run by Cosmopolitan magazine.

“It’s really upsetting. That attitude of the wh0ore/b****/bling – it’s not going to get anywhere. You have to get to the point where young women say no, actually
So it was said, the censorship of rap will be spearheaded by the post-modern feminist movement. Hip Hop fans were warned.

Last edited by noverum; 04-11-2013 at 05:57 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #63
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,838 | Props total: 8186 8186
Wait, so its cool to endorse someone that talks about k!lling n*ggaz and selling bricks all through his music. But, once he talks about date raping a bi*ch one time he loses all his endorsements? BX dont get me wrong, in no way shape or form am i saying what he said was right. Im just trying to understand this sh*t because its not making sense to me.
 5 years ago '12        #64
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Matt504 said:

Maybe this will inspire these "artists" to paint beyond bi*ches, k!lling n*ggas, and selling drugs.

it's time for a new golden era with quality rap music.
You mean like the squeaky clean, quality pop music of today? Violence stems from anger, anger inflames passion, and passion breeds artistic talent. Censorship breeds sterility - uninspired, corporate bullsh*t.

Last edited by noverum; 04-11-2013 at 06:07 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #65
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,628 | Props total: 4389 4389
 tupacnasfan said:
I Doubt it, as long as c*cksuckers like 5-0 aka 50 cent and the rest are around it's not gonna happen.
did fat joe end up in prison yet?
 5 years ago '08        #66
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 joblakthe1 said:
Wait, so its cool to endorse someone that talks about k!lling n*ggaz and selling bricks all through his music. But, once he talks about date raping a bi*ch one time he loses all his endorsements? BX dont get me wrong, in no way shape or form am i saying what he said was right. Im just trying to understand this sh*t because its not making sense to me.
word, that sh*t is kind of retarded
 5 years ago '12        #67
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,982 | Props total: 13702 13702

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #68
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 44wade said:
Its actually a W.

Not like he gonna have to give money back.

Money for nothing. Ross can't lose.
 04-11-2013, 07:17 PM         #69
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
Trump hasn't said anything OVERTLY racist though.

He's been pretty stupid, but he hasn't said anything RACIALLY motivated.

Plus Trump is a billionaire so you can't even compare his influence to Ross'.

Ross DID say he drugs chicks (no matter what you say/claim molly does) and enjoys them. Thats pretty blatant.
You mean the same Donald Trump that took out a full newspaper ad asking for minority children to be executed for a non-capital crime? A crime, against a white lady, that had zero evidence linking these children other than a "confession" so inconsistent that even people 20+ years later asking how could a legal system digest an admittance of guilt so obviously forced. Trump was hellbent on getting justice as he stated. However, a case just as big happened a few years earlier, in the same city, where three black males were a.ssaulted by a mob of caucaziod bigots. One died while one was severely injured. Funny because Mr.Trump sure didn't use his financial resources to demand justice then. You're worrying about what he said. fu*k all that. It's like you people need these devils to knock on your door, throw a noose around your neck and holla "commere boy" for ya'll to get it...
 5 years ago '10        #70
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1982 1982
Wait later, we'll make front page papers.
Date r*pe her with juvenile 8th graders.

Redman r*pe lyrics> Rozay's
 5 years ago '07        #71
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573

n*ggas really celebrating this
 04-11-2013, 07:31 PM         #72
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look @ the cacs and toms in here all happy....they love seeing brothas lose $$$$$$
 5 years ago '11        #73
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443
 DrX said:
look @ the cacs and toms in here all happy....they love seeing brothas lose $$$$$$
fu*k that fat fu*k Ross
 04-11-2013, 07:48 PM         #74
Ninobrown12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder what ja rule thinks of this?
 5 years ago '13        #75
Thetinman 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 49 49
 GameTheory said:
Trump hasn't said anything OVERTLY racist though.

He's been pretty stupid, but he hasn't said anything RACIALLY motivated.

Plus Trump is a billionaire so you can't even compare his influence to Ross'.

Ross DID say he drugs chicks (no matter what you say/claim molly does) and enjoys them. Thats pretty blatant.
Trump has done more than enough for them to cut ties with him. If nothing else off his stupidity. They should have dropped him after the birth certificate episode instead they tried to make joke of it. Not one fu*k was given... mainstream media, pop stars, and Hollywood can do whatever, and people will say it's just entertainment... Meanwhile rappers and such get dragged thru the dirt just for peeing outside.

Now as far as the lyric goes, I have explained this in other threads... He ain't drugging nobody and you know it, It was a play on words (offensive or not, feelings are self implemented you know) the subject of the song is you don't even know it right? Wouldn't that Scenario fit the title? Is it any different from the Notebook? Scream? Law And Order? Even The Office? Do they not have writers who come up with the stuff, get people on set to act it out, then go home? All Ross did was write some sh*t, got in the booth, laid down the verse, and sat his a.ss down.

It's all the same sh*t man, it's only when it's something you don't like or disagree with it becomes a problem. if he deserves to lose his deal, i know a lot of people that should lose theirs for doing just about the same sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #76
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
The highlighted portion is where he's fu*king up. He continually states, "Apologies if you guys interpreted my line as a date r*pe line", as if our interpretation is the issue . Hopefully him losing out on this paper will smack some sense into him.
This is true...he should get back to rappin about k!lling other black men or contributing to the decimation of the black community by glorifying drug dealing...I don't think anyone cares too much about those...
 5 years ago '04        #77
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 Athavan 789 said:
DAMN
 5 years ago '04        #78
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 NO RELIGION said:
you gotta think,the age average on bx is about 12 or 13 n*ggas can't comprehend this.
yep...they can't see past the fact that it's cool because they don't like Ross...but as soon as someone they like gets some flack for something they said, they're gonna bring every excuse in the book
 5 years ago '04        #79
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 tonystarks21 said:
damn thats fu*ked up and rick ross is also at fault well for obvious reasons for rapping those lyrics but for also not making a serious public apology about the issue. it potrays himself as not caring and really accepting that he indeed perform date r*pe on a girl.. his dumbasses tweeted a fake a.ss apology and ended it with #boss. this dumbass think this some weak a.ss club promoter company hes dealing with..hes dealing with a big corporate company stupid a.ss ross
very good point

i bet he was trying to keep it an issue that remained "under wraps" by doin' little things like a handful of radio interviews when he basically said, "the lyrics were misinterpreted, i don't condone r*pe, etc."

but on the flip side, he only had those radio interviews and like one sorry a.ss tweet and no public news conference was held for him to apologize to all those he offended.

he'll be alright in a few weeks/months, but it was dumb of him to rap that line. he should've said somethin like, "molly all in MY champage.. she on' een know it.. she popped one with me and enjoyed that.. she on' een know it.."

and people would've been confused and not really cared so much about the line.

u know what would be gutter as hell though?

if ross still performs this song on some idgaf sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #80
gjray 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,440 | Props total: 1253 1253
 k3llz said:
good for Ross, now he's not forced to wear them sh*ts

go back to wearing your J's/Brons n*gga
what if Ross is smarter than we think? maybe he wanted to end the deal, maybe he tired of rocking them shoes and looking at the ugly T-Raws all day
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
20 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
213 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
128 comments
18 hours ago