Would you give Paul George $94M/5YRS?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

???
Yes 46 37.40%
No 77 62.60%
Voters: 123. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 GollyI'mGully said:
i don't even know what paul george looks like
i know now
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #82
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 1563 1563
 GollyI'mGully said:
i know now
[pic - click to view]

lol... Its a shame the Pacers don't get national TV games all that often. I think they had less than 5 again this year.
 05-25-2013, 10:18 AM         #83
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paul g.= rudy gay before his injury
 5 years ago '04        #84
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
i stand by my statement. i think pg is a great young rising player. but 5 for 70 would be better unless he gets a finals mvp. ya never know what could happen paying gil arenas looked good until his knee's started blowing out. i could go down the list of players who looked like legends and then poof. i dont think paul is on his way to that point, i do believe he has that "it" factor. I just label superstars, superstars after 3 superstar years.
 5 years ago '05        #85
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Dee Grande said:
I wouldn't btw
Of course you wouldn't, go give Charlie V or Ben Gordon some more money instead
 5 years ago '05        #86
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
i stand by my statement. i think pg is a great young rising player. but 5 for 70 would be better unless he gets a finals mvp. ya never know what could happen paying gil arenas looked good until his knee's started blowing out. i could go down the list of players who looked like legends and then poof. i dont think paul is on his way to that point, i do believe he has that "it" factor. I just label superstars, superstars after 3 superstar years.
mmmm, PG a beast
PG >>>>

fu*k the haters, period. Dude is one of the best two way players in the NBA, people who saying they wouldn't pay him are either 1) haters or 2) just jealous he aint on they team

Last edited by katalist; 05-25-2013 at 11:59 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #87
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 katalist said:
Of course you wouldn't, go give Charlie V or Ben Gordon some more money instead
Is "give Charlie V or Ben Gordon some more money" supposed to be some kind of rationale for giving Paul George $36M more than I have to?

If so...

Go tell Reggie Miller to shoot some more layups
Go tell Artest to ruin your best roster in the last 15 years
Go give third world countries some more unused championship shirts from your perpetual runner-up team

There. I've just explained why I'd rather just match George in restricted free agency

Last edited by Dee Grande; 05-25-2013 at 12:35 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #88
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 katalist said:
mmmm, PG a beast
PG >>>>

fu*k the haters, period. Dude is one of the best two way players in the NBA, people who saying they wouldn't pay him are either 1) haters or 2) just jealous he aint on they team
 5 years ago '10        #89
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9645 9645
 Dee Grande said:
Is "give Charlie V or Ben Gordon some more money" supposed to be some kind of rationale for giving Paul George $36M more than I have to?

If so...

Go give third world countries some more unused championship shirts from your perpetual runner-up team

There. I've just explained why I'd rather just match George in restricted free agency
 5 years ago '05        #90
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Dee Grande said:

If so...

Still mad about signing Charlie V and Gordon to horrible contracts I see
PG is worth the money, period.

You already exposed yaself in the past that you have low basketball IQ. As I said before, go pay some useless f*ggots some extra money again. Charlie V and Gordon you was happy to pay lots, but you say PG ain't worth it

The fu*k outta here f*ggot, all year you been saying fu*k the pacers and that PG ain't that good, eat a d!ck and enjoy watching my pacers while ya team is fishing with only two good players on the team. Maybe next year yall wont be one of the laughing stocks of the nba?

Angry the pacers are a top team in the nba right now and ya pistons one of the laughing stocks of the east

Still acting like PG ain't worth good money and isn't one of the top two way players in the NBA

You would love to have PG on ya team, and you would pay him in a second if it meant teaming him up with Drummond and Monroe, stop lying to yaself. PG is worth a big contract, period. Only someone who didn't watch many pacers games would say that sh*t.

Oh yeah, and PG >>> anyone on ya pistons lineup, I can understand why you mad, Pistons one of the worst teams in the NBA, Pacers are in the final 4. Now get the fu*k outta here and go watch some replays of previous Pistons teams because ya current team is a.ss.

Last edited by katalist; 05-25-2013 at 01:16 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #91
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 Dee Grande said:

If so...

5 years ago '13        #92
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
based PG deserves what ever he ask for, but i wouldn't be trying to stay in boring a.ss indiana.

even that real DC n*gga hibbert was tryn to get out of there, but they run away slaved his a.ss from portland

but nah i kid i kid, indy nice they should give that boy the max

gotta resign west or hansborough tho, need them big bodies bumping down low no homo

and try to get danny's contract off the books
 5 years ago '05        #93
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
But but but PG is not worth the money

But But knicks gonna roast the Pacers
But but but Knicks and Heat are the two best teams in the east
But but but knicks in 4
 5 years ago '11        #94
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,255 | Props total: 17697 17697
remember, lebron himself is showing that everyone is not gonna get paid what theyre worth.

That salary cap life makes it more difficult to rewarrd the stars and have enough to round out the roster.....

I'd still stand with 75 to 80 mil, because sh*t... for a 4th year player 15 or 16 mil aint that bad at all.....
 5 years ago '08        #95
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 katalist said:
Still mad about signing Charlie V and Gordon to horrible contracts I see
PG is worth the money, period.

You already exposed yaself in the past that you have low basketball IQ. As I said before, go pay some useless f*ggots some extra money again. Charlie V and Gordon you was happy to pay lots, but you say PG ain't worth it :dead

The fu*k outta here f*ggot, all year you been saying fu*k the pacers and that PG ain't that good, eat a d!ck and enjoy watching my pacers while ya team is fishing with only two good players on the team. Maybe next year yall wont be one of the laughing stocks of the nba?

Angry the pacers are a top team in the nba right now and ya pistons one of the laughing stocks of the east

Still acting like PG ain't worth good money and isn't one of the top two way players in the NBA

You would love to have PG on ya team, and you would pay him in a second if it meant teaming him up with Drummond and Monroe, stop lying to yaself. PG is worth a big contract, period. Only someone who didn't watch many pacers games would say that sh*t.

Oh yeah, and PG >>> anyone on ya pistons lineup, I can understand why you mad, Pistons one of the worst teams in the NBA, Pacers are in the final 4. Now get the fu*k outta here and go watch some replays of previous Pistons teams because ya current team is a.ss.

What's to be mad about? One doesn't even play for us anymore, and the other is expiring & eligible for amnesty and even through all the mess, we've still been tied with the almighty Pacers for a grand total of...0 rings . You do know what championships are, right? They're those things awarded to teams whose proudest moment doesn't involve beefing with a movie director.

1. If it makes you feel any better, I wouldn't give Charlie V and Ben Gordon $94M/5YRS either. Not sure why you keep throwing their names around, like it involves any kind of logic

2. Here's a link to my ringing endorsement of Charlie V, you lying a.ss n*gga

3. Here's a link to my ringing endorsement of Ben Gordon, you lying a.ss n*gga

4. I've been a Pistons fan since the 90s. I've seen your team sh*t the bed numerous times "in the final 4" (as you like to call your made-up accomplishment). And I've I've seen mine emerge from the basement and actually get the job done. Trust me, I'm not tripping off the Pacers. But that aside, I'm actually rooting for them to win their series. And you're currently posting in a thread where I've called two All-NBA selections for George. Soo...

5. I've still yet to see any decent explanation for why you'd want your team to spend more money than they have to. And that's not even a knock on George. Apply that to any player. But you got this dude's d!ck so far down your throat, that you're basically in here just running your mouth to prove how "down" you are.
 5 years ago '09        #96
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
future laker
give him kobe type money.
 5 years ago '05        #97
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Some of you have no grasp on market value. It's really pathetic.
 5 years ago '05        #98
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Bea5T said:
Some of you have no grasp on market value. It's really pathetic.

Alot of casual fans on BX just hating on the pacers or PG, it's hilarious.
 5 years ago '05        #99
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 BXLaw said:
Katalist give it up....Paul George is not worth superstar money as of now. Paul George is blossoming into a superstar before our eyes, but he's just shown flashes of stardom. He had to put up consistent scoring numbers, and develop his offensive game before he earns that type of money in the NBA. It's only his third year in the NBA, he will get paid well if he keeps on improving. As a small market team, the Pacers must make sure they make smart financial decisions. They have to worry about keeping Stephenson and David West, and Danny Granger's future status with the Pacers is questionable at this time. The Pacers should give him a decent 3-4 extension and give him the max contract if he develops into a bonafide superstar.
Another pissed off and angry Knicks fan, not surprised.
Pacers >> knicks

Pacers are the better team, get over it, the series is done.

PG one of the best two way players in the NBA. Anyone that says PG is not worth the money does not know basketball, period. He can win you games on both ends of the floor, he is young, has a great attitude, is improving every year. You dudes just angry that you said PG would not be a superstar and he is showing hes one of the best two way players in the NBA.

You fit into the classic BX nba fan that only looks at stats and scoring averages to say weither someone is a superstar or worth the money or not. PG is very good at every aspect on the court, his worth does not always show up on the stat sheet.

Last edited by katalist; 05-25-2013 at 05:02 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #100
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
At this point in the playoffs, he has earned it. 94 mil is a lot I'd say he is worth around 75 mil for 5 years. There are only a handful of max players in the league (Kobe, LeBron, CP3, Melo, Durant, Rose, and D-12).
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
29 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
30 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
21 hours ago