Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

???
Yes 46 37.40%
No 77 62.60%
Voters: 123. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,550 | Props total: 18061 18061
 EnlightenMe said:
i disagree. i actually think the nba is as good as it's ever been talent wise. it might be bad team wise, but there's a ton of talent in the league. and i don't think george is on kyrie's level. i think kyrie will be a legit superstar.
Kyries team isnt any better with or without him. He may score, but his impact is minimal. The NBA right now has more middle level talent, but less upper level talent. There are barely any true superstars in the NBA right now

Last edited by Rique; 04-11-2013 at 09:03 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #22
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,554 | Props total: 6285 6285
fu*k no!
 5 years ago '05        #23
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Rique said:
In todays NBA I think hes a superstar. The nba is that bad right now talent wise. If they dont pay it to him another team would. Kyrie Irving will get it too. They arent superstars when compared to other players in history, but the leveo the nba is right now they are
I'm going.to agree with this. NBA talent is by far the worst its ever been. Pretty shocked by anyone saying its the best its been. it's really not a league full of superstar but players who would have been fringe all stars maybe 6 years ago are being ranked top 15 in the NBA today. There aren't five players I can name who can dribble, shoot the three, athletic, unselfish and under 25 with Georges skill set and height. You have to.pay him that. The market requires it and only.because the talent pool is small. The only deep position in the NBA is PG and maybe SF. Being that George can play SG .a position that has the least talent next to center his stock becomes even more valuable.

Only.thing.I don't agree with is the wording with you saying he's a superstar right now in todays NBA. He's not. I think his odds of becoming one are greater in todays in NBA than the ones prior is what I would say.NM

Last edited by Hold That; 04-11-2013 at 10:07 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #24
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 515 515
i don't think he's worth it, but somebody gonna pay him
 5 years ago '08        #25
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
a 6'10 sg/sf
thats mobile and athletic who can shoot
with amazing work ethic and defense?

whos what? 22-23?

youre not gonna stumble on something that good in a draft again.
idk if i would give him 18 on his first contract but it should be up there
Lurker gave props

5 years ago '05        #26
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
 #TheReturn said:
I'm going.to agree with this. NBA talent is by far the worst its ever been. Pretty shocked by anyone saying its the best its been. it's really not a league full of superstar but players who would have been fringe all stars maybe 6 years ago are being ranked top 15 in the NBA today. There aren't five players I can name who can dribble, shoot the three, athletic, unselfish and under 25 with Georges skill set and height. You have to.pay him that. The market requires it and only.because the talent pool is small. The only deep position in the NBA is PG and maybe SF. Being that George can play SG .a position that has the least talent next to center his stock becomes even more valuable.

5 years ago '11        #27
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
a 6'10 sg/sf
thats mobile and athletic who can shoot
with amazing work ethic and defense?

whos what? 22-23?

youre not gonna stumble on something that good in a draft again.
idk if i would give him 18 on his first contract but it should be up there
hes 6'10?
 5 years ago '05        #28
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 imtheman718 said:
hes 6'10?
He grew two inches a summer ago.. I don't think many are aware of that. That's why his value will be high as well.
 5 years ago '10        #29
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7342 7342
Yes I'd give him all that money and not think twice. You're not paying him for what he is now, but what you know he'll become, based off past improvement. He has all the athletic ability in the world and the potential to be elite offensively (improve jumper/handle).
 5 years ago '11        #30
space
space
do the pacers even run the offense thru him?
 5 years ago '09        #31
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,436 | Props total: 35332 35332
pacers have to pay him, his talent, size and potenial are off the charts....which is why i think they'll be a 50-win team for years to come but not serious championship contenders.
Lurker and 1 others gave props

5 years ago '04        #32
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1448 1448
ok ima just say this: if he gets injured to a point where he misses significant time, they'll just be on the hook for a long dumb contract. these contracts always seem like a great idea when a person is playing well, but once they get injured or skills magically decline...people point the finger at the gm for roping the high priced free agent. 14 mil a year in the new system is what he is worth imo. i think 14 million is a good salary for a paul george in the league. once these old over priced deals fade out people will understand more about why i say 14 mil is a good amount.

consistency and durability is unpredictable. but if you are like that after 5 years...its a resumee builder. personally i dont see it being logical to pay him the max after they just signed hibbert to the max. (well matched the blazers maximum offer). we shall see what happens in due time. but joe johnson looked like he deserved a high amount, but now he is called overpriced. its always funny how these things play out.
 5 years ago '04        #33
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11762 11762
NO hes had a good season this year but hes needs to prove hes the leader of that team ill give him 4 gears 48M
 5 years ago '05        #34
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Easy. Has all the guard abilities plus the big man size. He can be one of the greats.
 5 years ago '05        #35
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 imtheman718 said:
do the pacers even run the offense thru him?
They run it mostly through west since most teams can't match up with their bigs. Paul George can create shots by himself.
 5 years ago '09        #36
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,436 | Props total: 35332 35332
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
ok ima just say this: if he gets injured to a point where he misses significant time, they'll just be on the hook for a long dumb contract. these contracts always seem like a great idea when a person is playing well, but once they get injured or skills magically decline...people point the finger at the gm for roping the high priced free agent.
couldn't you say this exact same thing for any player who gets a big contract?

i don't know what their cap situation is but won't indy have a little flexibility once they eventually get rid of granger?
 5 years ago '04        #37
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
Hell yea I would pay him. He can be kd good in a couple years, maybe even better all around. If he can add some muscle, and work on his jumper some more, he will be a better version of kd. And to all my pacer fans, Paul George reminds me of Jonathan bender, but a beastier version. I always rooted for bender , but them injuries got him.
 5 years ago '04        #38
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
i don't even know what paul george looks like
 5 years ago '04        #39
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
 GollyI'mGully said:
i don't even know what paul george looks like
Yea Pacers rarely get tv games anymore. Used to be a regular occurrence with miller time, but now there's no love unless we playing a team like the heat. But yea u missin out on some good defense, something Lakers don't play.
 5 years ago '12        #40
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,482 | Props total: 1303 1303
 yaobabydaddy said:
Yea Pacers rarely get tv games anymore. Used to be a regular occurrence with miller time, but now there's no love unless we playing a team like the heat. But yea u missin out on some good defense, something Lakers don't play.
shots fired

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy