List of jobs that will hire felons!!

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
most of those companies operate as franchises, so even though as an overall corporation their literature says that they hire felons, I'd be really surprised if on the frontlines and in those individiual franchises they hired many.... if any..
 5 years ago '10        #22
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
Bookmarked.

5 years ago '05        #23
GST 
space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
list is bullshyt and it also depends on what the felony is...nobody hires a thief
 5 years ago '12        #24
Shep 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,190 | Props total: 469 469
Yeah, can't see many felons getting hired at a lot of the places on this list, aside from the fast food spots and grocery stores. Then again, I can imagine them getting put on for menial positions.

I used to work in the stockroom at a hospital and they hired someone for a job collecting soiled linen. He was a convicted felon and at thirty something years old, he supposedly spent half of his life in the system. This guy was covered in tattoos all over his upper-body, including his neck and lower part of his face with a couple teardrops. He had a tattoo on his arm of a clown with a blunt in his mouth holding two guns. Honestly the laziest motherfu*ker I've ever met, didn't give the slightest impression that he wanted to do even the least bit of work. He told a co-worker of mine that if our job was prison he'd stab him in his face. Kid reported it but the guy didn't get fired because he technically didn't say he was going to, just that he "would" if he was still in prison. I used to argue with him all the time but he never said anything like that to me. Dude ended up getting fired for clocking in at the gym in the nursing home part of the hospital and spending his entire shift there working out.
 5 years ago '10        #25
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,100 | Props total: 7455 7455
 Chris daRealist said:
Yeah basically

IMO If your a felon and want to make decent money your best bet is to get into an apprenticeship and learn a skilled trade or get your cdl license and become some type of driver.
unless you have vehicular homicide on your record.
 5 years ago '11        #26
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 vinceisallin said:
Adding ALL to the boycott list, fu*k all you bum criminals lol
wtf lol
 5 years ago '10        #27
shawntitan 
space
space
space
$777 | Props total: 401 401
Go back to breaking the law?
 5 years ago '10        #28
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 8212 8212
So basically all of the baggage handlers at the airport just came home

On top of that most of these jobs paying minimum wage...and unless you a mexican you can't live off that
 04-11-2013, 08:58 PM         #29
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #30
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290 OP
space
space
$11,871 | Props total: 52152 52152
 5 years ago '13        #31
SoulBrotha91 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 1039 1039
They left out UPS. those mf's are hiring drug addicts & people off the street!
 5 years ago '12        #32
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
This guy was covered in tattoos all over his upper-body, including his neck and lower part of his face with a couple teardrops. He had a tattoo on his arm of a clown with a blunt in his mouth holding two guns. Honestly the laziest motherfu*ker I've ever met,

He told a co-worker of mine that if our job was prison he'd stab him in his face

Dude ended up getting fired for clocking in at the gym in the nursing home part of the hospital and spending his entire shift there working out
 5 years ago '08        #33
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,278 | Props total: 22188 22188
My boy has a felony and got hired at GM, granted he came out 15 years ago...and used a fake name to do time. He fu*ked around caught a DUI and fingerprints matched up with his alias. He has a degree and had real jobs in corporate amerikkka in between now and then, but he went through hell to get a job paying $13/hr when he used to make $70K/yr at Ford and $30K/mos on the block.

Its a messed up cycle cuz te d-boys I know that go straight end up going back to the block cuz they can't make good money.
 5 years ago '04        #34
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 sincerethought said:
i thought it was illegal to discriminate against convicted felons
Sheeeeeeeeeeiiiittttttt. Better read The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander. Peace!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #35
MC Puto 
space
space
$639 | Props total: 269 269
I work at a pizza place that isn't one of the big ones, it's a local chain, but I swear every manager at every location has some sort of felony.
 5 years ago '10        #36
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
Im sure it depends on the charges.

My ex had a felony for writing bad checks to publix, n they still got the job with the government .
 5 years ago '12        #37
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6833 6833
I worked at Target for some years and I know personally that we hired people who had felonies in the past but that was for the night crew , dunno about day side.
 5 years ago '06        #38
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
List is not universal, source: i work with felons..
 5 years ago '04        #39
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,597 | Props total: 2992 2992
 Stillhyphy said:
aint no way american airlines are gonna hire a felon. you can't even get passed security at the airport with a bottle of lotion
you'd be surprised... i worked at JetBlue at Logan...had a few guys on the tarmac with a.ssault felonies working with a SIDA badge from the state police. all the state police do is ask a couple of questions on the form, answer honestly and you get your badge lol.

So JetBlue can be added to that list too lol
 5 years ago '10        #40
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
Negating all this. Check with ya state to see about the process of having it expunged (if its been a good length since your felony was imposed). You want that sh*t off ya record PERIOD....its not just jobs...its trying to get somewhere to live, the fu*king stigma that comes when its seen, etc...get that sh*t off ya record if possible.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago