Chief Keef's Newest Toy is a $210,000 Audi R8 GT Spyder

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-11-2013, 12:54 AM         #61
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
how do you kno what this n*gga own? perfect song for bx accountants
that beat
 04-11-2013, 12:58 AM         #62
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
I aint never seen a beat carry such garbage verses before. Beat was crucial but you cant understand sh*t
pretty much. dudes probably afraid to tell him how trash he is. i dont blame em.
 5 years ago '12        #63
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
 5 years ago '06        #64
mogly 
space
space
space
$57 | Props total: 1 1
somebody look at his face on dat first pic tho.... imean just look at it
 5 years ago '12        #65
BeatinGuts 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
 Darkdrone said:
No way he owns that car. It has to be leased because with his recent album flopping he aint got the cash to afford that sh*t.
Keef a hood ninja, dumba55 think he gets money legally selling records... pushin weight SON obviously.....
 5 years ago '08        #66
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$718 | Props total: 61 61
maybe he planned on dying young anyway? why not splurge now and live it up?...he knows eventually hes back in ChiRaq after the label r*pes him
 5 years ago '10        #67
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 rasheedwallace said:
"50 for a show, 20 for a verrrrrrrse ...."

rasheedwallace said:
interscope gave him a reported six million for his GBE deal ... thats without ringtone/single/show money.

he's spending it all, sure, but don't be stupid -- it's not about album sales anymore.
This gotta be the dumbest pair of comments in this thread

Pretty much goes to prove everything I always say about Keef fans.. Not a lick of common sense between the bunch of you

1) That 6 Million is for EVERYTHING included in his deal.. None of that is promised. Even his advance is just a loan (until the label recoups it, which I doubt they have based on his sales)

What, you think somebody walked in a room with a briefcase filled with 6 million dollars and said "here you go kid"?

Once they drop him, that contract is null and void.. and Keef is back in the hood, wishing he hadn't spent the little change that he did get on dumb sh*t..

Also, k!ll yourself if you really think this n*gga gettin 50k a show. Thats almost T.I/Rick Ross prices.

Keef got one song that the genreal public knows and an album nobody bought.. Who giving him 50k?

and if you think he gettin 20k a verse.. Rise from the dead and k!ll yourself again. Must explain why he aint on nobody album

5 years ago '09        #68
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
I really don't give a fu*k what he do with his paper, but lol @ the n*ggas who really think a label is on some "Here's 6 million to do whatever you want and don't worry about selling any albums or giving us a cut of the show money" type sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #69
Hanif 
space
space
$526 | Props total: 0 0
my car is breaking down n sh*t and n*ggaz like this rollin like that
 5 years ago '08        #70
DAHNIC 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 839 839
These rappers and their rentals...smh...

5 years ago '04        #71
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
The label probably leased it to get a buzz going for his dumb album flopping a.ss.
 04-11-2013, 08:48 AM         #72
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy a third third rapper, you honestly think he can even afford a car like that ??? im sure he rented it for the day like almost all rappers do just rent the car for an event.
 5 years ago '08        #73
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
Chief charge 30K a show for a small venue. So it's probably 40-50 with a venue that can hold 5000 capacity.

He do bout 4 shows a week. Then bout 10-20k for a verse and he might do those 5+ times a month.

Yea.....he can afford it.

Show money >>>> Album money.
 5 years ago '05        #74
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
 Smokeen Freeman said:
That n*gga mind of stay in a Keef thread...

I ain't never seen hatin a.ss n*ggas like n*ggas on BX

yall a different breed.

and bi*ch You cant rent or lease that car.

so shut yo bi*ch a.ss up and Catchup
its not a Bugatti you dink. of course you can rent it, and you can most definitely lease it.
 5 years ago '11        #75
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #76
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
 Walkerboy86 said:
Would it matter if he owned it or not? I dont see too many n*ggas from the hood being able to even afford to rent or lease that out
dope boys must not be makin any loot round your way
 04-11-2013, 12:10 PM         #77
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
This gotta be the dumbest pair of comments in this thread

Pretty much goes to prove everything I always say about Keef fans.. Not a lick of common sense between the bunch of you

1) That 6 Million is for EVERYTHING included in his deal.. None of that is promised. Even his advance is just a loan (until the label recoups it, which I doubt they have based on his sales)

What, you think somebody walked in a room with a briefcase filled with 6 million dollars and said "here you go kid"?

Once they drop him, that contract is null and void.. and Keef is back in the hood, wishing he hadn't spent the little change that he did get on dumb sh*t..

Also, k!ll yourself if you really think this n*gga gettin 50k a show. Thats almost T.I/Rick Ross prices.

Keef got one song that the genreal public knows and an album nobody bought.. Who giving him 50k?

and if you think he gettin 20k a verse.. Rise from the dead and k!ll yourself again. Must explain why he aint on nobody album

04-11-2013, 12:11 PM         #78
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
dope boys must not be makin any loot round your way
gotta have credit to lease breh
 5 years ago '10        #79
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:
Chief charge 30K a show for a small venue. So it's probably 40-50 with a venue that can hold 5000 capacity.

He do bout 4 shows a week. Then bout 10-20k for a verse and he might do those 5+ times a month.

Yea.....he can afford it.

Show money >>>> Album money.
n*gga.. Get all the way the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t

You must not know anything about promotions or booking an artist.. Which explains why you just pulling nonsense out your a.ss..

I used to book shows in college as part of my university's Student Entertainment Committee

Booked Papoose in his peak in 2007.. 4k

Booked Cassisy right after his peak 6k (and even that was expensive for him but he had records that people knew, so we gave it to him)

Booked Drake the week after "So Far Gone" dropped. 8k at that time (its before he blew up to a 150k a show rapper)

Even established artist, with loyal followings and records for days like Jada/Styles only getting 5-6k per show.

Keef got ONE SONG the general public knows and his buzz is pretty much gone.. And you think somebody giving him 30k?

The only artist getting 30 racks or higher are artist that can

1) Have a ticket price point STARTING at $50 bucks and higher

2) Can fill up a venue that fits around 3 thousand people or more..

Keef falls into neither of those categories.

and his shows aint even crazy like that, considering his tour got cancelled before he got locked up

Yall kids crazy
 5 years ago '07        #80
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
^^^These kids deadass think Keef getting 50 grand a show and 20 grand a incoherent verse
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy