Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21138 21138
 Hovi Bryant said:
Nah, but his hot topic demonstrated how willing he is to bend over in front of Microsoft.

I'm sure he will post in here if the page count increases. I got ALEEK on duty for that.

And yeah, you're blindly loyal to Microsoft. I think you were the n*gga defending that bullsh*t Microsoft pulls on n*ggas with Microsoft points. Even they know they were robbing you and decided to stop it next gen.

You earned your stripes with that one.
I'll defend Microsoft Points til the death of me, because I get such fantastic deals on them (sometimes up to 50% off). That sh*t is waaaaay harder to find on currency-based systems. Keep paying you full price while I get double the games.
 5 years ago '10        #82
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
 Krazie said:
I'll defend Microsoft Points til the death of me, because I get such fantastic deals on them (sometimes up to 50% off). That sh*t is waaaaay harder to find on currency-based systems. Keep paying you full price while I get double the games.
Sheep a.ss n*gga.
 5 years ago '11        #83
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Krazie said:
People pay full price for PSN games?
 5 years ago '06        #84
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

needs to reveal this sh*t already tired of hearing about this always online sh*t

whether xbox or ps4 or both, who gives a fu*k if its always online im sure most people have their console connected at all times anyways
 5 years ago '08        #85
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17258 17258
The always online thing means....if your ISP having issues you wont be able to play, disk wont start.
If your bill is not paid you wont get to play... Get it? Console doesnt play games offline.
Thats the big issue, it isnt a big deal if you can substain the ISP bill and hope they dont have issues and no cap, that isnt the case for every xbox gamer.
Thats why this getting all the buzz of "please dont be true". Not everybody in America is sure they can have that steady ISP.

Last edited by The N; 04-10-2013 at 09:39 PM..
 04-10-2013, 09:58 PM         #86
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
This should be good after the 100 threads all the Sony stans have been making trying to turn the rumor into some glorified fact.

First page.
hahahahahahaha he speaks thee truth here
 5 years ago '08        #87
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
Both sides are getting on my nerves. I'm prolly gonna cop both for their exclusives and then fade to black on which ever is really lagging behind on games, usability. I will say tho, Hovi eat these L's and a bag of d!cks you hater! I'm not surprised jizzonmen isn't here, but he hasn't been stanning too much as of late!
 5 years ago '04        #88
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 ALLEEK said:
Shut the fu*k up f*ggot and take these Ls, you lost, don't make me start bumping threads. You prolly on your 2GB 32-Bit Windows setup posting these dumb a.ss opinions of yours....you took a major loss and you can't man up to it f*ggot

Look at this n*gga, telling us how hiss.lut mother got ghetto gagged by the comcast man for an HD Box, tell that bi*ch ill put some cable in the house if I can put this d!ck in her throat

L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L

you taking a mad L for stalking a n*gga like that homie go get you some pus*y a get outta this mans butthole.
 5 years ago '04        #89
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Krazie said:
you losing right now homie hardcore
 5 years ago '12        #90
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,081 | Props total: 17422 17422
 BRonin357 said:
Both sides are getting on my nerves. I'm prolly gonna cop both for their exclusives and then fade to black on which ever is really lagging behind on games, usability. I will say tho, Hovi eat these L's and a bag of d!cks you hater! I'm not surprised jizzonmen isn't here, but he hasn't been stanning too much as of late!
 5 years ago '11        #91
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 183 183
 ALLEEK said:
Shut the fu*k up f*ggot and take these Ls, you lost, don't make me start bumping threads. You prolly on your 2GB 32-Bit Windows setup posting these dumb a.ss opinions of yours....you took a major loss and you can't man up to it f*ggot

Look at this n*gga, telling us how hiss.lut mother got ghetto gagged by the comcast man for an HD Box, tell that bi*ch ill put some cable in the house if I can put this d!ck in her throat

L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #92
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 2230 2230
I fu*ks with that totally if its true.
 5 years ago '05        #93
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Sheep a.ss n*gga.
Obviously you're the sheep if I'm not the one getting everything discounted. If I was a sheep I'd just give them full price.
 5 years ago '04        #94
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 5 years ago '05        #95
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,502 | Props total: 1359 1359
"Putting in an Xbox 360 disc into Durango will prompt the user to attach the supporting device that is sold separately"

m$ #stanrape
 5 years ago '05        #96
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 white-chocolate said:
"Putting in an Xbox 360 disc into Durango will prompt the user to attach the supporting device that is sold separately"

m$ #stanrape
If true, it's for people that got rid of their 360 or never had one. It's more than Sony will offer for backwards compatibility, most likely.

I'll just hold onto my PS3 and 360 though.
 5 years ago '11        #97
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Krazie said:
If true, it's for people that got rid of their 360 or never had one. It's more than Sony will offer for backwards compatibility, most likely.

I'll just hold onto my PS3 and 360 though.
Did you miss the part where Sony stated that they're working on letting users stream PS3, PS2, and PS1 games through Gaikai?
 5 years ago '04        #98
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Jesszman said:
Did you miss the part where Sony stated that they're working on letting users stream PS3, PS2, and PS1 games through Gaikai?
Do we have to rebuy all the games we have on the PS 3 though? I mean depending on price of that extra thingie for MS that's might/could be a hell of a lot cheaper then Sony's streaming crap...
 5 years ago '04        #99
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Danai said:
So how would that work Danai? So basically I gotta buy all my games over again or wait for Sony to pick and choose what game goes on the cloud......
 5 years ago '12        #100
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,081 | Props total: 17422 17422
 Da Ill One said:
Do we have to rebuy all the games we have on the PS 3 though? I mean depending on price of that extra thingie for MS that's might/could be a hell of a lot cheaper then Sony's streaming crap...
 Ra-da-god said:
So how would that work Danai? So basically I gotta buy all my games over again or wait for Sony to pick and choose what game goes on the cloud......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy