NFL Star Kerry Rhodes ON VACATION With One Of His 'MALE FRIEND'(Guess He's one of the gay ones) (pic

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-10-2013, 11:29 AM         #21
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveSS said:
Oh my god who gives a sh*t?
Steve you my n*gga but come on man.....you tellin me if you seen barry kissin a dude, your feeling wouldn't change about him at all?
 04-10-2013, 11:33 AM         #22
SteveSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
Steve you my n*gga but come on man.....you tellin me if you seen barry kissin a dude, your feeling wouldn't change about him at all?
It wouldn't make him any less of a football player or a person. Why would it matter to me? Only people who would be offended are those big fake tough guys who would be mad they got their ankles broken by a dude who is "light in the loafers."
 5 years ago '09        #23
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12350 12350
Only reason I wouldn't use these pics as evidence is because he isn't famous enough to have paparazzi following him so who took the pictures? sh*t looks staged to me or somebody he trusts is trying to out him.
 5 years ago '10        #24
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
How shocking.
 5 years ago '04        #25
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2015 2015
disgusting
 5 years ago '07        #26
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,513 | Props total: 10809 10809
Fam said"bedroom eyes" NOOO
 5 years ago '06        #27
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,829 | Props total: 1991 1991
jets lost..
 5 years ago '07        #28
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Sound the horn

Jets Lost movement have begun

5 years ago '08        #29
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Supreme7 said:
jets lost..
When was the last year you watched football
 5 years ago '10        #30
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,149 | Props total: 15659 15659
 all3rd said:
Kerry a big Maroon 5 fan so

Maroon 5 is dope, fk u talmbout n*gga
 5 years ago '09        #31
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,360 | Props total: 34986 34986
 SteveSS said:
I don't think many if anybody in this thread really gives a shyt if he's gay, we're just getting a laugh and ribbing em for the pics because of how funny they are

you know, kind of like we do with everything else
 5 years ago '10        #32
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
Coaches been called that n*gga Sherri Rhodes
 5 years ago '05        #33
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 The Bully said:
I don't think many if anybody in this thread really gives a shyt if he's gay, we're just getting a laugh and ribbing em for the pics because of how funny they are

you know, kind of like we do with everything else
all that need be said...i dont give a sh*t if dude like tackling n*ggas from the back...thats clearly how he makes his living
 5 years ago '10        #34
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 SteveSS said:
You give a sh*t n*gga........which is why you entered this thread just like the rest of us. You dont have to feel negative about it to "give a sh*t". You n*ggaz k!ll me popping in to threads on some "i dont care" type sh*t. Too cool for school a.ss n*ggaz
 5 years ago '05        #35
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 g+0ddJoB said:
n*gga yourre in every thread with the word gay or man in it.

Don't act like we never seen your pic, you 15 year old sissy f*g. Your pic was three times the amount of gay in one pic than all these d!ckhugging pictures the op posted. Calling n*ggas FAM, using quotation marks. I'll beat your a.ss you Guatemalan immigrant. You ain't hood bi*ch

werent you the same blowjob n*gga talkin bout sucking d!ck?

Why are you even still here
 5 years ago '05        #36
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
So it begins....The gay Agenda for Football has now started...be prepared n*ggas...the game will never be the same again...
 5 years ago '05        #37
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
So it begins....The gay Agenda for Football has now started...be prepared n*ggas...the game will never be the same again...

Yeah, there were NEVER gay football players...

The difference is the access to social media and peoples personal lives you fu*ktard. Shut up and sit your ignorant a.ss down. Grown men been fu*king eachother since the dawn of man()...acting like this is some new phenomenon says more than these queers taking pics
 5 years ago '05        #38
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 g+0ddJoB said:
Astro black 9 suspect as fu*k. n*gga built a clubhouse in this thread and ain't left since.

Faghot a.ss n*gga talkn bout men been fu*kin since the dawn of man you gay as fu*k brush. Justifying homos n sh*t. Take your a.ss to hell where you belong sinner

So the greeks werent rockin orgies eh? Do you choose to ignore history? Its factual you fu*k n*gga. Built a clubhouse yet i dont condone that sh*t at all, while you talk bout sucking d!ck for a piece of paper...Sit your mark a.ss down.

Fact of the matter is, no1 is judging the person..his actions- yes. But who gives a fu*k if he won you a superbowl(hypothetically)? Exactly. Let grown people discuss grown things, continue on your 'id suck d!ck for money' brigade...f*ggot

Last edited by astroblack9; 04-10-2013 at 01:43 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #39
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,708 | Props total: 18238 18238
 SeattleLost said:
So now you can't take a pic with another guy without it being gay?
 5 years ago '10        #40
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 astroblack9 said:

Yeah, there were NEVER gay football players...

The difference is the access to social media and peoples personal lives you fu*ktard. Shut up and sit your ignorant a.ss down. Grown men been fu*king eachother since the dawn of man()...acting like this is some new phenomenon says more than these queers taking pics
f*gs been around since the early days yes but its being put in your face way too much. That sh*t used to be scarce on tv now its as if you cant have a tv show unless you have a gay character on the show..........hell they even making these motherfu*kers likable (ie Job from Banshee). Now if they do this whole "coming out" in football they gonna get more comfortable with it.......n*ggaz gonna score touchdowns pull up they jersey and be rocking a rainbow shirt or something. What they do is their business but stop putting in all in a motherfu*kers face. Should I hold a press conference and announce to the world how much I love the pus*y? So why should they tell us how much they like d!ck.......do what you do and keep it to yaself.
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy