Dame Dash Interview Dropping Gems, Speaks on Jay-z, Being "Broke",Tension With Just Blaze(Audio)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #81
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 gimmethat said:
Dame sonned just and showed why people rolled on him ...Dame is a funny guy but he lied though

right after they took rocafella from him he tried to come back with DDMG ,in this interview he said that he left rocafella cuz he didnt want to deal with music anymore
He didn't lie.
He was happy to be out the game but when it all went down he cared about the artist on the label so he launched the Dame Dash Music Group for artist that didn't want to go with Jay
Dipset was on the label. Beanie Sigel put out The B.Coming on Dash's label. M.O.P. and Grafh was on the label and Dame bought the masters to Ol' Dirty Bastard's album to be released on the label.
Dame Dash Music Group was under Def Jam. Dame moved the label from Def Jam when Jay became President of the label.
 5 years ago '04        #82
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
I have alot more respect for Dame after this interview , you can tell dude has a good heart and is a stand up guy with alot of knowledge. It's just sometimes his ego got the best of him though everything he did in retaliation was always about protecting his team or his pride from "outsiders".

You gotta respect a man who had a code and stuck to it even though it ultimately did him in at the end because you can't survive as the one stand up guy f!ghting an entire system of vultures.

I can see even more clearer now why him and Jay split. Their philosophy with going about things really differed.

Last edited by psylence2k; 04-12-2013 at 04:52 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #83
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
The sad thing about Dame and the whole situation is that it was his ego that help made the Roc what it was in breaking down doors & barriers in the urban music game achieving what they did but it also was his ego that got him blackballed when Jay who became his foundation and leverage in having a back bone making him untouchable bailed on him. With that gone, he was no longer a needed a.sset so they blackballed him.

If Rick Rubin split with Russell Simmons the way Jay Split with Dame, the Russell we know now in regards to his success definitely would not exist.
 5 years ago '04        #84
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 marcchrome said:
Yeah right....... then tell me why is it now that Jay is at the top of the food chain in music. and the rest of those cats and Dame are a.ssed out????????????? when you do busines with people and constantly talk to them like sh*t, eventually no one is going to fu*k with you. i do not give a fu*k what any one says. it's the truth.

Dame made history.... but he became his own worst enemy. straight up.

I still think Jay-Z is shady, but you made a great point. Dame may have f**kin shyt up by making enemies...

Side note: as far as Just Blaze, I feel him to a degree. He was just trying to see if Dame was
really ignorant as he seemed to have dissed him for rockin a NFL licensed replica... in which, IMO, he was... and like Just was tryin to explain, it probably would take a couple weeks to chop a sample and make beat if you a lot of engineering and mixing duties. All Kanye did was make beats.
 5 years ago '04        #85
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 Javon23 said:
The sad thing about Dame and the whole situation is that it was his ego that help made the Roc what it was in breaking down doors & barriers in the urban music game achieving what they did but it also was his ego that got him blackballed when Jay who became his foundation and leverage in having a back bone making him untouchable bailed on him. With that gone, he was no longer a needed a.sset so they blackballed him.

If Rick Rubin split with Russell Simmons the way Jay Split with Dame, the Russell we know now in regards to his success definitely would not exist.
 04-13-2013, 06:52 AM         #86
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once you steal you ain't sh*t. Dame a snake, if it wasn't dame irv would have been that n*gga... :blunt
 5 years ago '10        #87
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
Great interview.....can see why Jay and Dame had to part ways and as Dame mentioned he wanted to move on from the rap game anyway. I can also see why Kanye made it further than Just. He still one of my favourite producers. Dame is slick though....."I am sorry if I hurt your manhood".

Last edited by knowlege bass; 04-13-2013 at 05:06 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #88
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Dope Interview although im made they didn't ask about Dame's working with Curren$y. Also about that muscle car chronicles album
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy