Feb 25 - Fat Joe On 50 Cent's 'Piggy Bank': 'Them Steroids Is Getting To Him'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashley Olsen = Yes | Mary-Kate Olsen = No
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
111 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-26-2005, 01:14 PM         #41
mr'mpc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo even if you are a fan u have to admit that his whole second album sounds like a whoo kid mixtape, and it sucks...
 02-26-2005, 01:44 PM         #42
jazzy_fizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bout time someone else realize that 50 just be bringin publicity to himself by dissin people. Next he gonna diss dre.... watch and see. He is on roids. That nigaa got to big way too fast. Did yall see how little he was on his DVD? Then when his cd comes out he super swoll.. So many peoplae all on 50 d!ck about how he that sh*t I guess thats why I hate him so much......... he's a contradict. Lames... he's one
 02-26-2005, 02:02 PM         #43
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jazzy_fizzle said:
Bout time someone else realize that 50 just be bringin publicity to himself by dissin people. Next he gonna diss dre.... watch and see. He is on roids. That nigaa got to big way too fast. Did yall see how little he was on his DVD? Then when his cd comes out he super swoll.. So many peoplae all on 50 d!ck about how he that sh*t I guess thats why I hate him so much......... he's a contradict. Lames... he's one

yea man i agree i can seriously see 50 dissin em an dre in tha future....i mean y not he'z dissin every1 else as it is
 12 years ago '04        #44
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,315 | Props total: 2 2
Young Buck & Tony Yayo, only real n*ggaz in g-unit, they dont stay bumping they gums on wax, Banks just seem like a timid mothafu*ka
 02-26-2005, 11:43 PM         #45
kaream3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does asnyone else wanna see a GUnit Vs Dblock beef just pop off right now....even though it would b a straight one sided blowout by them Yonkers n*ggas

Last edited by kaream3; 02-26-2005 at 11:44 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #46
BoSS 1 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
 thegod said:
All yall n*ggas saying fu*k fat joe need to get off 50's d!ck. Yall acting like Joe started the beef. All the n*gga did was do a song with Ja, and 50 comes out dissing him over that sh*t. Of course Joe gonna say something. 50 isnt that nice lyrically, yall act like hes just gonna murder Joe, they like on the same level, i may even give the edge to Joey Crack. And i agree with Joe, i was saying that sh*t before, one day, 50 is gonna dis Em and/or Dr. Dre. The n*ggas head is so Big its crazy.

But, i got a feeling its all gonna come to an end, n*ggas started beef with Jada, Fat Joe, and the biggest mistake, going at Nas. You dont call the mans wife a bi*ch and think hes gonna lay down. Games career will be ended soon if he keeps going at Jay and Bleek. All them G-Unit n*ggas need to get their egos in check. Nas will k!ll their whole squad for dolo.
Word Son!!!
 02-27-2005, 07:37 PM         #47
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 66VETTE said:
Looking for any Toby Keith, M.O.P., LFO, 98 Degrees, Dmx Albums PM ME !!!!!!!!

the fu*k do you know?

why u so pissed with the music im lookin for ?........ur probably pissed 98 Degrees sold more albums than fat joe .....shut the fu*k up and get off my d!ck
 02-27-2005, 09:25 PM         #48
gangstagreasy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 OFF said:
Fat Joe says 50 Cent is the real "Wanksta." Joe called in to his good friend "The Drama King" Kay Slay on New York radio station Hot 97 Thursday night and had a harsh response to 50's "Piggy Bank" record. Joe called Fif "a coward" that was "scared of his own shadow."

"Them steroids is getting to him," Joe said. "He ain't built like that. These dudes is hilarious to me."

Fat Joe reiterated that prior to the release of "Piggy Bank" (see "50 Cent's LP Pushed Up, Harsh 'Facts' Sound Like Disses On Leaked 'Piggy Bank' ") he never had any beef with 50 or disrespected him blatantly or subliminally. Joey Crack also said that he wouldn't be surprised if 50 came out dissing Eminem because 50 is just that disrespectful.

"That dude ain't the truth," Joe fumed. "His name should be Vince McMahon because he likes to create hype."

Watch the premiere of "All Eyes on 50 Cent: The Sequel" Sunday, February 27 at 10 p.m. ET on MTV, and come back to MTVNews.com to read our full feature on 50 that same night.

ó Shaheem Reid, with additional reporting by Rahman Dukes

[WEBSITE LINK]

50 cent got beef with everybody that raps with ja rule but 4real i would say the same thing 50 say in about jadakiss,ja,fatjoe,and nas cuz they all wankstas. thats my opinion 4shure.
 12 years ago '05        #49
icegrill 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 1 1
man..you might as well say in the rap game..you're a victim...i mean...i don't know what to say 'bout Kiss hoppin' on Ja's track especially if X his man...that's mad crazy...but ummm...i mean...i guess it could be good for hip hop if it's only on wax...it just gives these rappers a test and live up to what they talk..nah sayin'...plus..they gon get more paper...i mean..if Kiss wanted to get more exposure and loot and he hopped on Ja sh*t...then the cash flow should be comin'..feel me...so i mean...they're always pros and cons...
 02-28-2005, 11:28 AM         #50
Cappeallar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe speaks the truth. 50 has been exposed.
 02-28-2005, 02:07 PM         #51
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aye yo man lemme run some sh*t down right quick... All 50 is doin is dishin shots back out to da mufu*kas dat been dissin him... I'm tired of mufu*kas whinin' and bi*chin' like 50 is such a big bully n sh*t... Anyone ever hear the VICTIM record by fat joe??? I'm sure yall mufu*kas all know what a subliminal diss is right? Who in their right mind after hearin' dat track didnt think dat Joe was talkin bout 50? Honestly... Second of all Styles P. was on hot97 and said dat he threw subliminal shots 50's way... Can yall honestly tell me dat 50 aint right bout kiss doin da song wit ja but supposed to be X's man???? Shyne played 50 on da business tip cus 50 reached out to shyne and tried to sign him up which would have been a great business move on his part, told Sha Money he would holla back, but then went and talked to Irv... Dats a big slap in da face... Nas basically said fu*k 50 at his central park jump off... I love Nas, I love Kiss, dont give a fu*k bout Joe, got love for shyne... But on some real sh*t is 50 not just doin unto others as they did unto him? These mufu*kas cant affect 50's career but he can definitely hurt Kiss and Joe's because they are really just startin' to get mainstream love which 50 could easily diminish even if kiss or joe r*pes him lyrically... Dats da power 50 has... Stop bein so close minded and see da bigger picture dat 50 is just hollarin back at mufu*kas dat been gettin at him and now they actin like bi*ches... Real Talk.. FAT JOE AINT SPEAKIN NO REAL TALK... DAT MUfu*kA BE TALKIN REAL SLICK BUT NOW DAT DIS IS HIS FIRST CHALLENGE HOMIE WANNA ACT LIKE A bi*ch... GAME IS A bi*ch a.ss n*gga FOR NOT RUNNIN WIT HIS TEAM ON DAT ONE AND ADMITTIN DAT HE BOUT TO DO A SONG WIT NAS AND HOPPIN ON KISS AND JOE d!ckS... I WANNA SEE WHO GOT A SUBSTANTIAL ARUGEMENT FOR WHAT I JUST SAID... AND NO I'M NOT A HUGE 50 I LOVE KISS AND I KNOW DAT HE'LL EAT 50 A NEW a.ss HOLE... BUT I FEEL DAT 50 HAS A REAL REASON TO BE GOIN AT IT WIT DEES n*ggaS
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
184 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
69 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Xbox fire sales continue, $229 for Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Br..
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy