Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Wayne opening up about Drake's prison betrayl. Drizzy smashed his girl
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
 Jadesbody said:
fu*k fat joe
yup ... he mad cause 50 gona slaughter his sales in the first week ... hahaah

im not a d!ckryder either .. i think he outshines his crew and em is wack as fu*k now ....

but yeah whos fat joe .. and what the fu*k is a rocaway ? why would i lean back when its better to lean into a womans nice b00ty in the club ... hahah

answer me these riddles 3 ... fat hoe
 02-25-2005, 11:27 PM         #22
Dr. B. StOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard that interview...fat joe is sneaky man...takin' jabs...but its str8...anybody call up the radio station...didn't hear that part...
 02-25-2005, 11:38 PM         #23
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pockketz said:
50 aint on roids, he used to be fat, then turned it into muscle after he got shot

nah u are wrong some interview he said himself " yea i fu*ked with the testosterone" most popular steroid and you can see how he turned all into fat in a few of lloyd banks videos then gets braulic for his solo videos
 12 years ago '04        #24
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
All yall n*ggas saying fu*k fat joe need to get off 50's d!ck. Yall acting like Joe started the beef. All the n*gga did was do a song with Ja, and 50 comes out dissing him over that sh*t. Of course Joe gonna say something. 50 isnt that nice lyrically, yall act like hes just gonna murder Joe, they like on the same level, i may even give the edge to Joey Crack. And i agree with Joe, i was saying that sh*t before, one day, 50 is gonna dis Em and/or Dr. Dre. The n*ggas head is so Big its crazy.

But, i got a feeling its all gonna come to an end, n*ggas started beef with Jada, Fat Joe, and the biggest mistake, going at Nas. You dont call the mans wife a bi*ch and think hes gonna lay down. Games career will be ended soon if he keeps going at Jay and Bleek. All them G-Unit n*ggas need to get their egos in check. Nas will k!ll their whole squad for dolo.
 02-26-2005, 12:25 AM         #25
mr'mpc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well 50, and kanye are both filled with air right now...
 02-26-2005, 12:40 AM         #26
Identity_crisis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
yup ... he mad cause 50 gona slaughter his sales in the first week ... hahaah

im not a d!ckryder either .. i think he outshines his crew and em is wack as fu*k now ....

but yeah whos fat joe .. and what the fu*k is a rocaway ? why would i lean back when its better to lean into a womans nice b00ty in the club ... hahah

answer me these riddles 3 ... fat hoe
You need to get off 50 d!ck,for one how is joe mad? Who was the one who dissed who first? 50 has no reason to diss joe except for that joe is collaborating with ja.Which makes no sense,if that's the case why dosent 50 diss Eminem for collaborting on the lean back rmx???
 02-26-2005, 01:42 AM         #27
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this could be a pretty damn good beef, if any reply to piggy bank is released, don't know who'd win, they both got pretty bad lyrics, But im really feeling 50's album at the mo
 12 years ago '05        #28
NYCE 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
 pockketz said:
50 aint on roids, he used to be fat, then turned it into muscle after he got shot
false.... they gave him a type of steriods when he got shot.... i forgot the name of it.. alot of hospitals use it...it speeds up tissue repair.... but roids is roids.... now any lil bit of working out he did blew him the fu*k up
 02-26-2005, 02:04 AM         #29
mltcx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Tru and ask any health doctor....fat cannot turn into muscle, ppl say it does, it might look lyke it, but no....u can't turn fat into muscle
 02-26-2005, 03:15 AM         #30
RIELESTT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fck 50. I was hoping he'd be finished by now, but i guess he's doing anything he can do to stay relevent, even dissing Joey Crack, Jada, Shyne, and even Nas. SMH...Nas. He has to be desperate for attention by dissing Nas. Oh well, i can see the light, his end is almost near. And the Game, let him keep takling and he'll be done before he fully gets started. Memphis Bleek, Young Chris, and Beanie Sigel, ooooh weeee, this n*gga Game better watch his mouth from here on out.

Whatch'all Think.
 02-26-2005, 07:46 AM         #31
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody is better than fat joe, that fat mf needs to stick to his rucker team and just drop outta rap...fu*kin Big Pun rip off.
 12 years ago '04        #32
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,535 | Props total: 12 12
 Identity_crisis said:
You need to get off 50 d!ck,for one how is joe mad? Who was the one who dissed who first? 50 has no reason to diss joe except for that joe is collaborating with ja.Which makes no sense,if that's the case why dosent 50 diss Eminem for collaborting on the lean back rmx???

your right im not d!ckryding and yes i agree with you 50 should be dissing em .. only thing hes writing his cheques ... thats the only reason... but yeah ems wack ... joes wack though ..

people backing him why? he made one decent track in how many albums ? he still trying to live in puns shine .. Without pun he never been nothing ...
thats why i have no sympathy for joe ... all the albums keep falling off the map ... this time he hit one single .. now what ? a remix ? then what .... ooohhh nothing ... total silence ..

sorry man .. peeps backing joe only are right about one thing ... in reality 50 shouldnt have ever gone at him , he too small fry but i think at the same time gives joe a chance to take on someone .. show some skill that i dont think anyone has seen yet ... i personally dont think he has any .. he just living in puns shadow and cant step out of the box ... lean back is played out n he has nothing else to show for himself ...

Last edited by mszomola; 02-26-2005 at 08:17 AM..
 02-26-2005, 08:21 AM         #33
ONEANDONLYJOJO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr'mpc said:
well 50, and kanye are both filled with air right now...

thats what happens when u are on the top u got the right to do that sh*t. but u gotta admit kanye is 10x worse than 50 as of now
 02-26-2005, 08:23 AM         #34
NickNic3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ true but they both 2 of the c*ckiest muthafu*kas right now
 02-26-2005, 09:01 AM         #35
CHRONIC2oo3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mltcx said:
^^Tru and ask any health doctor....fat cannot turn into muscle, ppl say it does, it might look lyke it, but no....u can't turn fat into muscle

Thanks for posting this cause there are too many dumb motherfu*kers out there who keep saying fat can turn into muscle. If fat can turn into muscle, then cement can turn into gold.
 02-26-2005, 09:40 AM         #36
Identity_crisis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mszomola said:
your right im not d!ckryding and yes i agree with you 50 should be dissing em .. only thing hes writing his cheques ... thats the only reason... but yeah ems wack ... joes wack though ..

people backing him why? he made one decent track in how many albums ? he still trying to live in puns shine .. Without pun he never been nothing ...
thats why i have no sympathy for joe ... all the albums keep falling off the map ... this time he hit one single .. now what ? a remix ? then what .... ooohhh nothing ... total silence ..

sorry man .. peeps backing joe only are right about one thing ... in reality 50 shouldnt have ever gone at him , he too small fry but i think at the same time gives joe a chance to take on someone .. show some skill that i dont think anyone has seen yet ... i personally dont think he has any .. he just living in puns shadow and cant step out of the box ... lean back is played out n he has nothing else to show for himself ...
I dont see how's he's living off pun's shine,if that was the case he would be like suge trying to cake off pun's image.Which he aint,once pun died his legacy went along with him,there is a difference when joe pay's respect by saying r.i.p pun from actually trying to live off pun's legacy.And decent track? what you mean,have you actually listen to any of his albums? in my eyes don cartagena was heavily slept on,i aint saying joe is one of the greatest but just cause the man aint pushing big units and aint mainstream has 50 dosent mean he dosent have some good albums under his belt.
 02-26-2005, 10:12 AM         #37
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea man if ne1 livin in connecticut an they heard fat joe on tha phone on hot 93.7 dude had alot 2 say. i actually agreed w/ him. he was sayin how it'z messed up how 50 alwayz disrepectin everybody an sh*t. he was like iono how u gon diss shyne who is in jail cuz he actually does what he sayz in his music.. an he was like i have no problem w/ 50 when i heard tha rumorz bout tha diss track i called them up an asked politely if he took if off i sitll wouldn't have a problem..an then dude didn't an i stil lreally don't gotta problem w/ him. an joe was like i actually think he a great entertainer an he makez good mmusic..an tha candy shop beat he was gon use but he said it sounded 2 much like lean back ans cott storch said 50 wanted it an fat joe was like tell him go ahead use it have fun w/ it. an joe was sayin how he ain't a battle rapper he is juss gon make 1 diss track only an it'll b on his album...an he was sayin 50 alwayz rollz w/ white c*ck diesel dudez an they copz probably an fat joe was like i walk all over new york w/ no body guardz an no1 ever sees 50 around here he is juss a mad disrespectful dude...iono i know y'all heard alot of this but i agree w/fat joe 50 needz 2 slow down he gettin 2 c*cky

Last edited by IcE; 02-26-2005 at 10:18 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #38
westcoast2k 
space
space
$58 | Props total: 0 0
ok so Candy Shop was originally Fat Joe's record and he actually helped produce it with Scott Storch?? LMAO 50 must feel stupid now
 12 years ago '04        #39
#RAPTORSWON 222 heat pts222
space
space
space
$21,439 | Props total: 1181 1181
 Stillers said:
yall think 50 is on roids?
He's on sumthin...

haha ur avy is funny as hell!
 02-26-2005, 12:14 PM         #40
TRIPLE H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.................................................. .................................................. ........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
640 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Jon Favreau To Direct Live-Action Reimagining Of ‘The Lion King..
44 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside MAFIA 3 gameplay overview after 6 hours
14 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
80 comments
2 days ago