Apr 10 - Student found dead hours after he was trapped upside down in high school wrestling mat

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #141
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,884 | Props total: 25666 25666
Shame they took that dudes organs and sold them on the black market. I want to be a organ donor when i die but i'm not gonna have it on my license because if you get rushed to the hospital they will let you die...

Also i thought in most cases cops didn't care to find what happened because the person was black or a minority the truth is cops are just bad and don't generally care weather you're black white, or blue. I have been watching tons of the id channel shows disappeared on netflix and the investigations are sloppy and they don't follow up on leads or ask the right questions.

Like one ''the springfield three'' for years cops have been getting tips that they were k!lled and they were buried under a parking garage that was being built around the time they went missing. They brought in a guy who has a machine that can see benefit concrete and he said yes their are three different objects under the concrete that you would only see during burials because of the mass and shade the machine picked up. The cops still didn't dig it up because they said it would cost too much money...

Another one is a girl was missing and her mom was looking for her they found a body and didn't even want to run dna on them because they said the times doesn't add up to when she went missing. Turns out it was her and the reason the times didn't add up is because whoever took the report fu*ked up the paper work and said the last time she was seen was the day the report was made and not the day she was missing.. Like the sh*t the cops fu*k up on or don't even bother to check on like leads and stuff is crazy they are just lazy fu*king retards...

Another one is a family went missing and they found their car with toys from a ross store they went to the ross store in town and was told no they weren't bought here. The next logical step is to check to see what ross had recently sold those toys right? Wrong they just said ok and dropped that as a lead didn't check any other ross stores in a ___________ mile radius didn't have them check the inventory to see what store sold all those toys recently so they could see if it was the family that actually bought it or not.

These are just three stories involving white people yall should watch it if you have netflix it's like 8 seasons just watch and see how bad cops really are at their ''jobs'' it's sickening
 10-11-2013, 11:21 AM         #142
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ nah this type of sh*t only happens to black people. Whites have it made in America
 4 years ago '10        #143
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 OnlyOriginality said:
Man I used to wrestle and there's no way you can fall in those mats. Even if the hole was big enough for him to fit in the material that those mats are made of is so heavy that it would to be rolled up loosely and the material is heavy as hell. That's just sum bs excuse looks like he was beaten then he became unresponsive so they rolled him up cuz they thought or knew that he was dead. This sh*t is pitiful

R.i.p Kendrick Johnson

[pic - click to view]

the sheriff's son told the mat to do this

mastakillah21 said:
The saddest part about this is that alot of y'al are hoping that it was commited by white dudes rather than actually wanting justice.
no....I think most ppl want justice even if they are black. most black ppl are sick of black on black violence.
 10-11-2013, 12:51 PM         #144
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:

[pic - click to view]

the sheriff's son told the mat to do this

no....I think most ppl want justice even if they are black. most black ppl are sick of black on black violence.
True.... however on BX the thread will go on longer if its white vs black lol
 4 years ago '09        #145
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Watch al sharpton get involved
 4 years ago '10        #146
space
space
 mastakillah21 said:
True.... however on BX the thread will go on longer if its white vs black lol
racism has to be destroyed after being dealt with head up, not hidden and overlooked. Maybe BX can become a less racially charged site then....

JewsusChrist said:
Watch al sharpton get involved
No! God No! A smart white man that speaks intelligently yet passionately and sees the fu*kery pertaining to this story would be a good look
 4 years ago '11        #147
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
damn RIP
 4 years ago '08        #148
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
1,000 ways to die....
 4 years ago '08        #149
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
so sad this about to be a cold case. We're going to need.

[video - click to view]

11-08-2013, 05:40 PM         #150
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #151
space
space

shoutout to the bastard that stole his organs, now the feds are involved
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy