Apr 10 - Student found dead hours after he was trapped upside down in high school wrestling mat

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 384 384
This what his sister says on FB:

Im so tired of hearing bout this CVC and EA beef damn let that sh*t go everybody done hit so why everybody still gotta problem doe is the tongue wrestling gone solve anything is f!ghting gone solve anything is getting locced up gone solve anything is another person losing they life gone solve anything ?? NO so stfu DAMN !!!
posted on April 1st..

5 years ago '04        #82
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6036 6036
lyin a.ss white folks
 04-11-2013, 10:13 AM         #83
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alot of racist fu*kers in here and they aint white. Don't even know if it was foul play and if it was dont even know the color of the people that did it... I feel sorry for some of you cats
 5 years ago '04        #84
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6036 6036
im pretty sure if they tryin to cover it up by not doin accurate autopsies and sayin it was an accident but look at his fu*kin face and that dont happen bein upside down for 2 days from the sh*t ive seen in the past the culprit is prob white get mad
 5 years ago '09        #85
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
 Matt504 said:

that's just a handsign that youths throw up in pictures, most notably flashed by members of Young Money every chance they can.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

its not even the same sign
 5 years ago '09        #86
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
 corys35 said:
Alot of racist fu*kers in here and they aint white. Don't even know if it was foul play and if it was dont even know the color of the people that did it... I feel sorry for some of you cats
Here's something interesting by the way..
from the article on wikipedia:
Research has also found that people who are more sensitive to disgust tend to find their own in-group more attractive and tend to have more negative attitudes toward other groups. This may be explained by a.ssuming that people begin to a.ssociate outsiders and foreigners with disease and danger while simultaneously a.ssociating health, freedom from disease, and safety with people similar to themselves. Although not a justification by any means, this could be an evolutionary explanation for why some people feel racism. When they see others different from themselves, they have an evolved sense of danger arising from a biological desire to avoid potential pathogens brought on by foreigners.
I've seen studies where people who were just disgusted via visual stimulation tended to be more racist.

So I think those pictures in the OP don't help sobering racist minds!
 04-11-2013, 10:55 AM         #87
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where's the German President?
 5 years ago '11        #88
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 XxKingLeonxX said:
Can I see the mat? I'm curious as to how he feel in...
I know exactly how this happened. I used to wrestle. Basically if you roll up a wrestling mat and sit it up vertically against a wall or something, the whole facing the ceiling. I guess he somehow went head first down the mat and was basically stuck, in a handstand position rolled up in the mat. Basically like a coffin. That almost happened to me a couple times. That kid must have been scared after the first few hours. And if he was like that for a few days, the blood and everything rushes to his head, that's why he looks all deformed. This is my guess.

I don't know where racism comes into play. I mean even if some white guys crammed him in there, i'm sure they expected him to get out but he didn't. Is someone trying to turn this into a race thread? Or is the kids mom trying to call out racism or something? Because this is simpley not the case, the kid fell in the damn mat trying to get his shoe that i'm sure a kid through in there. That's F*cked up that the psycho mom is parading her dead kids face around in public for because shes got some dumbass insecure thoughts that it was a hate crime. F*cked up.

Last edited by GetuOne; 04-11-2013 at 11:16 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #89
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
I'm no expert but I can't imagine how being upside down could implode your face in such a manner, it looks as though his skull has been crushed.

There's obviously more to this story.
 5 years ago '07        #90
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 GetuOne said:
I know exactly how this happened. I used to wrestle. Basically if you roll up a wrestling mat and sit it up vertically against a wall or something, the whole facing the ceiling. I guess he somehow went head first down the mat and was basically stuck, in a handstand position rolled up in the mat. Basically like a coffin. That almost happened to me a couple times. That kid must have been scared after the first few hours. And if he was like that for a few days, the blood and everything rushes to his head, that's why he looks all deformed. This is my guess.

I don't know where racism comes into play. I mean even if some white guys crammed him in there, i'm sure they expected him to get out but he didn't. Is someone trying to turn this into a race thread? Or is the kids mom trying to call out racism or something? Because this is simpley not the case, the kid fell in the damn mat trying to get his shoe that i'm sure a kid through in there. That's F*cked up that the psycho mom is parading her dead kids face around in public for because shes got some dumbass insecure thoughts that it was a hate crime. F*cked up.
i can totally see a kid walking on the mats, losing a shoe in the hole, and trying to see if he can get it. if you drop something you need like keys, a wallet, or anything of value to it what's the first thing you do? try to see if you can get it yourself before you ask for help. the shoe is in sight so he thinks he can grab it, its just within reach so he stretches his arms just a little bit more.....then he falls in. RIP to him, its just a messed up situation, to claim violence is a.ssuming the worst in people, to a.ssume it must be a white person is just ignorant boxden logic.
 5 years ago '10        #91
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 360crazy said:
So even if he was upside down in the mat...He couldn't have used his weight to tilt the mat over and simply crawl out?
So with that a.ssumption, people stood there with him upside down in order to make sure the mat did not fall? (if we are going by your logic)

Some of you sound real ridiculous. I want to know how this became a race thread when nothing in the article suggest it other than a similarity to Emmett Till after he was k!lled? As mentioned time after time in this thread, the same effect can happen when an individual is upside down and blood vessels burst causing hemorrhaging.

Sorry, I don't rush to judgment in sensitive cases like this. I need more information before I support either side.
 5 years ago '07        #92
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
sun his face aint gonna look like that after all that ...story is still suspect...and how on earth was the mat standing straight up and down?? even if it was..pretty sure it would be easy to tip over
 5 years ago '04        #93
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 knAwle3ge said:
This what his sister says on FB:

posted on April 1st..
Wow, I think I lost brain cells by reading that fu*king sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #94
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 Youngin19 said:
yall n*ggas scary as fu*k. that couldn't have been my son, cuz i'm shooting first and asking questions later. any white muhfu*ka that he was around getting clapped, straight like that
that your mans?! that your mans!? aite aite both y'all gettin clapped up when I get back

5 years ago '04        #95
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 177 177
If the family doesn't feel justified then somethings not right.... A lot of questions come in mind. Like the statement from the sheriff doesn't even sound like they are positive of what happened.

"It's possible" , "We feel" , "No one knows for sure" - If his shoe was really stuck in the mat wouldn't it be obvious he was reaching for his shoe? Wouldn't he have one shoe on and one shoe off? Can those mats even be rolled up completely with a hole big enough for his head and shoulders to even get stuck?

And why would he be there alone??? you must be REALLLLLYYYY bored to decide you're going to walk on top of wrestling mats to pass time.

RIP to the kid....
 5 years ago '04        #96
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
Wait, this sh*t is from January 13th?
 5 years ago '04        #97
NoName 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,671 | Props total: 928 928
 lilsnatch770 said:
Wait, this sh*t is from January 13th?
Yup. But as of roughly 36 hours ago, a report came out saying that no official autopsy has been released/or even completed.
 5 years ago '11        #98
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
cmon i aint need to see that
 04-11-2013, 03:38 PM         #99
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad what a sh*tty way to die rip
 5 years ago '05        #100
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
 Tony Franks said:
YWhy is this already a race issue? Was it a majority-white school or sumn? Cuz my first thought would be to a.ssume some other black kid did this to him. You know, because that who k!lls black kids 90% of the time.
probably because the coroners open ended statement that there was no "struggle" as an attempt to cover something up.

maybe its to early in the case but why not just say no foul play.

i wanna know if all the blood rushed to his head that means the mat was standing up.

1. how did his shoe get in there

and

2. who in their right mind would climb up and down after a shoe thats clearly at the bottom if he believes he can fit
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy