Apr 10 - Student found dead hours after he was trapped upside down in high school wrestling mat

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-10-2013, 11:01 PM         #41
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:
This.

Also just look at the picture. There's no way his face is gonna turn into that on its own. Clearly there is foul play involved. And the fact the autopsy said there was no sign of struggles suggest to me that the sherriff and mortician are involved in a cover up.

I hope the family has a decent enough lawyer to get the feds involved.
and where did you get your medical/forensic pathology degree?
 5 years ago '05        #42
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 regulate said:
This.

Also just look at the picture. There's no way his face is gonna turn into that on its own. Clearly there is foul play involved. And the fact the autopsy said there was no sign of struggles suggest to me that the sherriff and mortician are involved in a cover up.

I hope the family has a decent enough lawyer to get the feds involved.
Face could most DEFINITELY end up like that on its own if left upside down for days. No question. Too much blood, blood vessels will burst, and he could easily end up like that. Do I believe that is what happened? No, not until I hear a lot more.
 5 years ago '04        #43
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
 5 years ago '12        #44
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,238 | Props total: 7622 7622
Do they think people are retarded? How the fu*k somebody face look like that if they fell face first onto the floor?
 04-10-2013, 11:44 PM         #45
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlessInTheSky said:
Do they think people are retarded? How the fu*k somebody face look like that if they fell face first onto the floor?
he fell into the rolled up mat aint nobody said his face hit the floor. Being upside down for too long pops blood vessels in your brain causing brain hemorrhage. too much blood in your head face plus exploding blood vessels there would be a ton of bruising. for all we know it could have been a prank, haze or an accident. but id put money on that he wasnt beaten and then put in there. this story is from january they already released autopsy had no physical signs of any beating. that means no cuts no fractures. if all he had was bruising then its case closed. tragic accident

edit but i think u are slightly retarded
 5 years ago '05        #46
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,282 | Props total: 2473 2473
If this was truely an accident then dude should of just unrolled the mat the get his shoe out.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 04-10-2013 at 11:50 PM..
 04-10-2013, 11:54 PM         #47
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiRolliN said:
If this was truely an accident then dude should of just unrolled the mat the get his shoe out.
unless there were multiple rolls stacked up and it fell in a center roll
 5 years ago '06        #48
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
i use to wrestle n never seen a mat rolled up vertically... always kept them horizontal of easy rolling n un rolling
and a hole big enough for a human to get in, may be a softball or dodge ball but not no human
 5 years ago '11        #49
Fritotaco 1 heat pts
space
space
$852 | Props total: 3 3
A south Georgia high school student has died after he apparently climbed atop an upright roll of wrestling mats, fell into a center opening and became trapped inside, authorities said.
Lowndes High School student Kendrick Johnson, 17, became lodged inside the roll of mats, upside down, Lowndes County sheriff's officials said on Monday.
His body was found Friday morning in the high school's old gym after his family reported him missing Thursday night.
No foul play is suspected, authorities said.
An autopsy and an investigation by sheriff's officials and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation found no signs of a struggle, Lowndes County Sheriff Chris Prine told The Valdosta Times.
It is possible Johnson may have been reaching for a shoe that had fallen into the mat, Prine said.
A shoe was found at the scene, but it is not known whether it belonged to Kendrick.
'At some point, Kendrick Johnson either reached into the center of one of the rolled mats or fell into the center opening of the mat and became lodged,' sheriff's officials said in a statement.
'We feel like he was trying to reach a shoe that was down that hole,' the sheriff told the Times, adding that no one knows for sure why he reached into the mat 'but him and the good Lord.'
The student was upside down in the mat, with blood rushing to his head and upper extremities, causing him to pass out, the sheriff said.
Sounds like complete bull sh*t. All it takes to figure out if it's his fu*king shoe is by looking at if he was only wearing 1 shoe, and if the shoe they found was the same as the one he had on. Honestly what the fu*k???
 04-11-2013, 12:36 AM         #50
BIGBrandon2785 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
yall n*ggas scary as fu*k. that couldn't have been my son, cuz i'm shooting first and asking questions later. any white muhfu*ka that he was around getting clapped, straight like that
Lol,awes a sheetz Wez gots a k!lla nicca
 5 years ago '04        #51
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,792 | Props total: 23520 23520
'We feel like he was trying to reach a shoe that was down that hole,' the sheriff told the Times, adding that no one knows for sure why he reached into the mat 'but him and the good Lord.'
wtf kind of bullsh*t statement is that?
 5 years ago '08        #52
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
i mean the emmit till jump is kind of incredulous because being trapped upside down could have easily caused that to happen to the face after a period of time...
but this sh*t could be fishy as well...
im sure an autopsy will answer these questions...

anyway, RIP

5 years ago '07        #53
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
no words can describe the horror i felt after seeing these pics
 5 years ago '08        #54
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
Its very possible this happened from him hanging upside down. being upside down for more than maybe 2 minutes makes you feel like sh*t. he was upside down for potentially 12 or more hours

Last edited by Arson; 04-11-2013 at 01:24 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #55
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
werd? a mat though?
 5 years ago '12        #56
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,526 | Props total: 3172 3172
How long are those mats though?

Because if its what I'm thinking, that n*gga wasn't gonna be able to reach the bottom for no shoe no matter how tall he was, fukc outta here with that dumb shyt they''re saying.
 5 years ago '04        #57
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
If the story was true, im pretty sure the mat would have fallen over.. Not only that, if your shoe fell down a hole you obviously couldnt reach, would'nt logic tell you to hop down and tilt the mat to get your shoe? Not take an a.ssassins Creed "leap of faith" into the hole..
 5 years ago '07        #58
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
 Youngin19 said:
yall n*ggas scary as fu*k. that couldn't have been my son, cuz i'm shooting first and asking questions later. any white muhfu*ka that he was around getting clapped, straight like that
 LowaEastSide5 said:
wow.....
^two questions: does his post alarm u? and are you white?
 5 years ago '06        #59
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
He was beaten, rolled up in the mats and left to die there..

If you believe otherwise you are an idiot.. Simple..

This is terrible.. Your face doesn't get like that from bruising related to blood vessels popping in your face and head.. Thats ridiculous..
 5 years ago '10        #60
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 iCON-8 said:
He was beaten, rolled up in the mats and left to die there..

If you believe otherwise you are an idiot.. Simple..

This is terrible.. Your face doesn't get like that from bruising related to blood vessels popping in your face and head.. Thats ridiculous..
Where is your proof? You say people are idiots for not following the herd... but you have no evidence that the kid was beat on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy