Apr 10 - Student found dead hours after he was trapped upside down in high school wrestling mat

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
21714 pageviews
164 comments

You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,394 | Props total: 19883 19883
Apr 10 - Student found dead hours after he was trapped upside down in high school wrestling mat

On Aug. 31, 1955 Emmett Till (Top) was beaten & murdered (foul play involved)... That is what he look like 3 day's after he was found.... Kendrick Johnson (Bottom) looks the same as Emmett Till 2 days after he was found (On Jan. 11, 2013) deceased at Lowndes High School, but the Sheriff say that no foul play was involved...THE DEVIL IS A LIE!!!...The Johnson family needs the TRUTH AND JUSTICE!!!
visit this link https://www.facebook.com/ .. endrickJohnson

visit this link Kendrick Johnson found dead trapped in high school wrestling mat in south Georgia | Mail Online

Student found dead hours after he was trapped upside down in high school wrestling mat
Kendrick Johnson, 17, was reported missing by his parents when he didn't come home on Thursday
His body was found on Friday in rolled-up mat after he had apparently fell in while reaching for a shoe

A south Georgia high school student has died after he apparently climbed atop an upright roll of wrestling mats, fell into a center opening and became trapped inside, authorities said.
Lowndes High School student Kendrick Johnson, 17, became lodged inside the roll of mats, upside down, Lowndes County sheriff's officials said on Monday.
His body was found Friday morning in the high school's old gym after his family reported him missing Thursday night.
No foul play is suspected, authorities said.
An autopsy and an investigation by sheriff's officials and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation found no signs of a struggle, Lowndes County Sheriff Chris Prine told The Valdosta Times.
It is possible Johnson may have been reaching for a shoe that had fallen into the mat, Prine said.
A shoe was found at the scene, but it is not known whether it belonged to Kendrick.
'At some point, Kendrick Johnson either reached into the center of one of the rolled mats or fell into the center opening of the mat and became lodged,' sheriff's officials said in a statement.
'We feel like he was trying to reach a shoe that was down that hole,' the sheriff told the Times, adding that no one knows for sure why he reached into the mat 'but him and the good Lord.'
The student was upside down in the mat, with blood rushing to his head and upper extremities, causing him to pass out, the sheriff said.

164 comments for "Apr 10 - Student found dead hours after he was trapped upside down in high school wrestling mat"

5 years ago '12        #2
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447 OP
space
space
Georgia still on that bullsh*t
 5 years ago '12        #3
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #4
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,304 | Props total: 10952 10952
Can I see the mat? I'm curious as to how he feel in...
 04-10-2013, 02:17 AM         #5
dredre73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this makes no sense at all.
 5 years ago '04        #6
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,035 | Props total: 19620 19620
They beat the poor fu*k out of that kid and rolled his a.ss up and just left him there.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 04-10-2013 at 02:57 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #7
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,876 | Props total: 25638 25638

5 years ago '04        #8
NoName 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,671 | Props total: 928 928

Those mats are supposed to be rolled up tight, if there was a big enough gap for him to "fall" in then you had some lazy a.sses rolling them up. That's just some bullsh*t though, RIP to this kid.
 04-10-2013, 09:57 AM         #9
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxKingLeonxX said:
Can I see the mat? I'm curious as to how he feel in...

[pic - click to view]

thats his dad
 04-10-2013, 10:03 AM         #10
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoName said:

Those mats are supposed to be rolled up tight, if there was a big enough gap for him to "fall" in then you had some lazy a.sses rolling them up. That's just some bullsh*t though, RIP to this kid.
Ill be first to admit at the end of practice we do a quick wash and just roll them up quick to get home never thought about someone gettin stuck in em. I aint say foul play and I aint saying there wasnt. If half of dudes body was hangin out he got stuck on accident you know they rolled him up in it most of his body woulda been inside it. Rip either way
 5 years ago '04        #11
NoName 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,671 | Props total: 928 928
 corys35 said:
Ill be first to admit at the end of practice we do a quick wash and just roll them up quick to get home never thought about someone gettin stuck in em. I aint say foul play and I aint saying there wasnt. If half of dudes body was hangin out he got stuck on accident you know they rolled him up in it most of his body woulda been inside it. Rip either way
We had that permanent foam padded floors for practice, so I guess I forgot about laziness after practice. But you better believe if we didnt roll the mats up tight after a duel then we are getting our a.sses woke up at 5am to run.

But I agree with you on it all depends on how he was stuck in it as well.
 5 years ago '12        #12
space
space
The kid was clearly beaten and his body was hidden in there....
 5 years ago '05        #13
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 8547 8547
There has to be more to the story........
 04-10-2013, 10:51 AM         #14
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnickKilla92 said:
The kid was clearly beaten and his body was hidden in there....
Being upside down for too long would result in the blood vessels in your head to rupture and you would die from brain haemmorage. There would be massive swelling and bruising. I think youre jumping the gun. And whats with the till pictures they dont look alike and I never heard anything about any white people so are u just a.ssuming? Sounds like u want there to be foul play.
 04-10-2013, 11:11 AM         #15
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
yall n*ggas scary as fu*k. that couldn't have been my son, cuz i'm shooting first and asking questions later. any white muhfu*ka that he was around getting clapped, straight like that
 5 years ago '13        #16
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,304 | Props total: 10952 10952
 Tha Problum said:

[pic - click to view]

thats his dad
Oh wow..... So he "mysteriously" reached into an completely open mat and the mat somehow by the laws of physics rolled up around him like that and suffocated him....

No way....
 5 years ago '10        #17
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3776 3776
 corys35 said:
Being upside down for too long would result in the blood vessels in your head to rupture and you would die from brain haemmorage. There would be massive swelling and bruising. I think youre jumping the gun. And whats with the till pictures they dont look alike and I never heard anything about any white people so are u just a.ssuming? Sounds like u want there to be foul play.
 Youngin19 said:
yall n*ggas scary as fu*k. that couldn't have been my son, cuz i'm shooting first and asking questions later. any white muhfu*ka that he was around getting clapped, straight like that
dont know if the foul play is from white people but if it is

sh*t aint change in the south but he did get beat the fu*k up and tossed like a piece of trash
 5 years ago '06        #18
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,196 | Props total: 18030 18030
 Youngin19 said:
wow.....
 5 years ago '04        #19
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 594 594
Rumor is that he got into a dispute with sheriff's son..next day they jumped him m rolled him up n left him there
 5 years ago '04        #20
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Did this kid whistle at a white woman too?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
207 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
79 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
235 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
32 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy