50 Cent - The Massacre (2005)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
109 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
106 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

50 Cent "The Massacre" Your opinion.
This album is Straight FIRE 741 51.78%
This album need to be put in a fire. 690 48.22%
Voters: 1431. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

12 years ago '04        #101
chubone 
space
space
$250 | Props total: 0 0
The album is Hott! Very unexpected to me, did'nt think it would be as good, acttually haven't been much on the 50 band wagon, but this album is pretty hott! 40 cents & a Nickle!, let u know what the hottest joint is later.......
 12 years ago '04        #102
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,637 | Props total: 778 778
I heard a good one earlier about what 50 should have really called this album, how does "Got Rich and Stopped Trying" sound? That sh*t is the truest sh*t I've heard in a minute.
 02-25-2005, 05:01 AM         #103
EvilWayz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i loved "Get Rich"........but to me it lookz like 50 "Got Rich & Stop'd Tryin"
 12 years ago '04        #104
305gangstamuzik 
space
space
$1,994 | Props total: 0 0
where is the album posted? Some one link us who don't have it to a thread thats up yo.. props to whoeva does. 1
 02-25-2005, 07:14 AM         #105
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the hell can anyone like Gatman and Robin, if you bump that in the hood youll be made fun off. That aint rap. I dont see how a rapper that made fun of JA RULE's music and came out with two of the gayest singles in rap this year is respected. This fu*k got exposed, all thats left is the d!ckryders now. Fifty = or < Ja Rule.
 02-25-2005, 01:25 PM         #106
geebedatni99a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kiss The Stick said:
below average, couple of good tracks... 20cents
TRUE STORYYYYYY bi*chES
 02-25-2005, 01:26 PM         #107
geebedatni99a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EvilWayz said:
i loved "Get Rich"........but to me it lookz like 50 "Got Rich & Stop'd Tryin"
TRUE STORY ALSO
 12 years ago '04        #108
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
$4,017 | Props total: 0 0
it was hyped up alot, but i didnt listen to the hype because i wasnt expecting much, after his introduction to the mainstream, he got softer and softer... but he brought it back with this one, he got my 41 cents.
 12 years ago '04        #109
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,898 | Props total: 102 102
The album should be titled "Get Rich off trickin kids who jumped on the Rap bandwagon". ;)

Juss a Lil Bit is a banga..... i aint feeling anything else, all sounds the same.
 12 years ago '04        #110
DaGhost 
space
space
space
$74 | Props total: 0 0
i thought this album was hot. he switches up his flow so many times. bmore love thing is hot. 50 comes harder than anything dblock will ever put out. best gunit album so far. it is no makaveli but i dont think 50 was ready to try that kind of album. of all the people hating on it what were u expecting that fell short? for me the only disappointment was he didnt get into his personal life as much as he could but he attempted.

" i read somewhere im homophobic sh*t, go to the hood i got mad n*ggas on my d!ck" that is some nice wordplay. and the flows are the best part. i guess everyone is only focused on what he said and not how he said it? this album is more lyrical than grodt. i got a lil of pre shady feel to it too.
 02-25-2005, 03:15 PM         #111
aken23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
40 cents this album was on fire enjoyed it but i was dissapointed i suppose i expected a bit more from it, still top album
best tunes are - my toy soldier
- in my hood
-hate it or love it
i know hate it or love it is on the games album -the documentry, but its still a quality tune.
GGGG G UNIT

Last edited by aken23; 02-25-2005 at 03:17 PM..
 02-25-2005, 05:28 PM         #112
StillEternal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This cd is straight fire. I cant believe how good it is. It has 22 songs, but out of those id say that 18 are the shiznit. The best song of course is "Piggy Bank" 50 is gonna cause some major heat with that one. "Clickity clank, clickity clank the money goes into my piggy bank". "Position of Power" straight fire cause hes got that hard them trees that powder. Gunz come out got a fire beat from DRE. "Gatman and Robin" is classic Em and 50. "Hate it or love it" God man what a song, 50 flows so magically on this. "My toy soilder" , "Build you up with jamie foxx" and "In my hood" got me going from the first time i heard them. Tell me what you think cause yall know you got it even if it aint out yet. 10/10 this album is already platinum.
 02-25-2005, 05:46 PM         #113
Liquid Smoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not fire but its decent. i sorta liked Get Rich... better.

the best track on this was Gatman and Robbin

Eminem's verse was sick and that was like the hottest flow i've ever heard. beat was crazy too.
 12 years ago '04        #114
William M Holla 
space
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 0 0
good album....but "gatman and robbin" didnt even come cloes to "patiently waiting"...
 02-25-2005, 07:23 PM         #115
StillEternal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more feedback please
 02-25-2005, 07:53 PM         #116
0$ch!No 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This CD is garbage as hell! This n*gga got on Ja Rule about singin with bi*chez on trax and he turns around and does the same shyt! And what makes this album even more garbage is the fact that he couldn't even follow up a superb album debut by the Game! Ain't 50 supposed to be the "HNIC" of G-Unit? ...Well the album don't show it! Wack azz n!gga!!
 02-25-2005, 07:54 PM         #117
rule1904 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at first I thought this cd was garbage but after a few more listens its kinda hott sumthin to ride to
 02-26-2005, 03:23 AM         #118
azen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is 50 cent , not a whole dolla'
 02-26-2005, 03:42 AM         #119
Double Deagle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I Listened To This From Monday Till Friday & It Growed On Me, 40 Cents
 02-26-2005, 09:26 AM         #120
u_dont_know_me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
how the hell can anyone like Gatman and Robin, if you bump that in the hood youll be made fun off. That aint rap. I dont see how a rapper that made fun of JA RULE's music and came out with two of the gayest singles in rap this year is respected. This fu*k got exposed, all thats left is the d!ckryders now. Fifty = or < Ja Rule.
i been bangin gatman and robin round here, the beat is hot, and em speaks on 50's new beef...this aint a classic album but ive heard worse
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
83 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
183 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
249 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
37 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy