50 Cent - The Massacre (2005)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

50 Cent "The Massacre" Your opinion.
This album is Straight FIRE 741 51.78%
This album need to be put in a fire. 690 48.22%
Voters: 1431. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

02-23-2005, 06:07 PM         #61
heversle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the haterz this sh*t is methane...straight fire. n*gga came hard
 12 years ago '04        #62
skillz0104 
space
space
$460 | Props total: 0 0
DDDAAAAAMMMMNNNNN thats all i have to say this sh*t is hot G-unit has got the game on lock...wait wait Aftermath Shady Violator have the game on lock and they dont put out nothin but BANGAS......keep it hot I GIVE THIS ALBUM 50CENTS! A MASSACRE!!
 12 years ago '04        #63
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,953 | Props total: 64 64
It's about average considering the state of the industry right now
Maybe 30 cents at best

Get rid of Olivia, she's garbage candy
Love songs sound stupid after hearing songs tellin a bi*ch to suck u off

Get real

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 02-23-2005 at 06:43 PM..
 02-23-2005, 06:39 PM         #64
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gav it 30 cents....itss iight but nuthin dat reely i would go out and buy..

traks aint nuthin dat special...GRODT is by far bettah..

50 hasnt been on point lyrically since after GRODT...dats just my opinion
 12 years ago '05        #65
Old School 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 16 16
I can give this like a 3 Im not really feelin too many tracks and this just sounds like a very average album.
 02-23-2005, 06:47 PM         #66
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gave it whatever Good was...cause it wasnt the greatest album it sucked for the most part....its 75% love songs..... My Toy Soldiers is best track thats just cause yayo k!lls it
 12 years ago '04        #67
nyskillzzz 
space
space
space
$104 | Props total: 0 0
40 cents - Period -
 02-23-2005, 08:05 PM         #68
-BC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't like this. I voted 20 cents because the only thing good on here is beats and even they don't carry his weak rhymes. I still listen to 50 is the future, GRODT and Beg 4 mercy, but this CD is garbage in my opinion. Only song I like is Piggy Bank.
 12 years ago '04        #69
cledee23 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 thug_s3x said:
DAZ CUZ U A fu*kIN POSER. u know shiet about hip hop. fu*kin label ridin biotch. how can u "love" g-unit and now u dont. lmao. u prvin u dont listen to lyrics what so ever. GO LISTEN TO ROCK or sumthin man. yo ears arent worthy enough for hip hop BIOTCHMADE!

thugs s3x, and nasty ni&&a, are big examples of what happens when you give morons, computers
 12 years ago '04        #70
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 8 8
2/5 i tried to like this, but i cant. its wack to me...
 02-24-2005, 12:39 AM         #71
NYJets4Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album has to be one of the biggest pieces of sh*t I've heard all year.....this album makes lindsay lohan and ashlee simpson sound like simon & garfunkel.....garbage sh*t from 50 who's always been a subpar rapper and just proves it more then ever with this album
 02-24-2005, 01:40 AM         #72
dumb_ass23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I gave it 30 cent's cause i had no idea what 20 cents meant. I wouldn't call this album good, I would however call it boring... There are only a half dozrn song on here that I even consider worth a listen. "Get In My Car" "Ski Mask Way" and "My Toy Soldier" are definitley the highlight tracks. Trying to listen to the rest of the album puts me to sleep.
 12 years ago '04        #73
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
The album is fu*kin hot. The only time I'm gonna like an album that has all the same kinda tracks is if all the tracks are gangsta (like "Doggystyle"). This album has diversity, and in the diversity, doesn't even really have ANY weak tracks. It's got club joints, gangsta joints, laid back joints, smooth joints...some of everything. And the best smooth songs, in regard to overall quality, are just as good as the best gangsta songs. Beats are hot. Lyrics aren't the best, but they're not bad...definitely tolerable. My favs are "I'm Supposed To Die Tonight" and "Just A Little Bit" but there are a LOT of songs I'm feelin just as much, just in different ways.

Another thing, fu*k EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO USES THE TERM d!ckRIDER! What it is with you fu*kin immature pin-d!ck f*g**ts on this board who wanna call somebody a d!ckrider every time they like a popular artists album. Grow the fu*k up. What yall want outta this man? People wanna say that guys like 50 are ruining hip-hop, when, because of guys like 50 (well, people before him, but including him also) hip-hop albums are always at the top of the charts. Then n*ggas wanna act like the only good rappers are the ones who are on that deep sh*t like Common and Kweli. Yeah, they're good. But what kind of low self-esteem loser needs a rapper to educate them in order to be entertained? I'll listen to them and take them for what they're worth. And when it comes to the kind of music 50 makes, he does it well. I actually gave reasons I liked the sh*t, which is more than the people who come in here and hate on it just goin "this sh*t sucks, 50 fell off...yall sum d!ckriders." Sounds like u just hatin.
 12 years ago '04        #74
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
And you know what else is fu*ked up? How come the rating with the most votes is the 50 cents, but the majority of the replies are people talkin sh*t about the album? Some of yall need to quit be scared of what some highschool kid who wants to be a big shot on a internet message board thinks about you and speak up if you like the sh*t. Just my opinion.
 02-24-2005, 04:38 AM         #75
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
10 cent some of the worst sh*t I ever heard some nice beats but thats about it
 12 years ago '05        #76
KKK_Killer 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k What THE Haters Say... Nobody Thought 50 was a lyrical genius.. But he be spittin That Real sh*t...

The More You Listen The Better It Gets....
He at 40 Cents Right now..

"When I was fn wit Vica I Thought I was on to Somethin...
Next We past And I was like Nah It Aint NOTHIN..."
- 50 Cents The Massacre

KISS a.ss

Last edited by KKK_Killer; 02-24-2005 at 06:01 AM..
 02-24-2005, 06:39 AM         #77
Cappeallar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
30 cents
a definite flop.
 02-24-2005, 07:22 AM         #78
Influence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets be real folks, two months from now we will all be sick of this album, it has no staying power...think about it...when was the last time you listen to grodt hmmmm..? till then bi*ch get my car...!!!...is hopeing we can get a video out of that
 12 years ago '05        #79
Mrsmizzle 
space
space
space
$231 | Props total: 0 0
The new album is cool for "America" because they dont want to just hear gangsta music they wanna hear stuff like "candy shop" and ect.
 02-24-2005, 08:12 AM         #80
oblivi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the album is just ok like GRODT.........the mainstream and streets will love it for a sec then move on
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
21 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
37 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
172 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
52 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
231 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy